Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Lito on January 27, 2014, 10:25:26 PM
I was right next to the ledge, move forward and when I used the up special to recover I died. 

Yeah, I really need to add that "allow edge grabbing"...

Quote from: Lito on January 27, 2014, 10:25:26 PM
The last thing I'm gonna mention is touch ups, a few animations to go well into the idle

The only one that I have a personal problem with is Hector's Second Forward Smash.

There's a chance that I'll redo it, but not before I'm done with everything else (bug fixes and the other movesets).


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 28, 2014, 12:23:57 AM
Yeah, I really need to add that "allow edge grabbing"...

The only one that I have a personal problem with is Hector's Second Forward Smash.

There's a chance that I'll redo it, but not before I'm done with everything else (bug fixes and the other movesets).
Did you do any work on the Final Smash in the update? Because the same problem occurs where he floats up after the second hit in the air.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on January 28, 2014, 01:27:22 AM
Did you do any work on the Final Smash in the update? Because the same problem occurs where he floats up after the second hit in the air.

Nope. I'm still not sure what you mean.

Do you mean float up like Ike does or something else?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 28, 2014, 02:34:51 AM #213 Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 04:12:47 AM by HeavyD88
Quote from: drogoth on January 28, 2014, 01:48:55 AM
Nope. I'm still not sure what you mean.

Do you mean float up like Ike does or something else?
I'm uploading a video now. I'll post it when it's done.

Edit: Here You go. It's 6 minutes but shows you all the moves. Plus the glitches.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd watch it in youtube since you can actually read the annotations better. They don't get cut off. Also there's a bit of me trying to hold back laughter on his Up Air B moves, it just looks so ridiculous.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hmmm. Are you using PM?

Because that might be it. Can you try using regular vBrawl?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on January 28, 2014, 02:34:51 AM
I'm uploading a video now. I'll post it when it's done.

Edit: Here You go. It's 6 minutes but shows you all the moves. Plus the glitches.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd watch it in youtube since you can actually read the annotations better. They don't get cut off. Also there's a bit of me trying to hold back laughter on his Up Air B moves, it just looks so ridiculous.
Quote from: drogoth on January 28, 2014, 12:44:35 PM
Hmmm. Are you using PM?

Because that might be it. Can you try using regular vBrawl?
Strange... I don't have the 2 main glitches you mentionned... His skyward Up B and his fall through Air Side B... Though he looks like he teleports when he does his Up B (and you can see it in your video)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

January 28, 2014, 12:55:10 PM #216 Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 01:00:23 PM by drogoth
The teleport thing happens because the jump is extremely fast. I wanted to match how fast he jumped with Ike's.


Although no one can deny that Hector's the best NBA player ever.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 28, 2014, 12:55:10 PM
The teleport thing happens because the jump is extremely fast. I wanted to match how fast he jumped with Ike's.
Yea, but that's on the fall part where it's kinda weird though...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Saber(Akeno) on January 28, 2014, 12:57:45 PM
Yea, but that's on the fall part where it's kinda weird though...

Probably something with PM. I'd have to edit Ike's PSA from PM to make it work flawlessly on that.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 28, 2014, 01:03:25 PM
Probably something with PM. I'd have to edit Ike's PSA from PM to make it work flawlessly on that.
I use vBrawl and it does exactly what I mention...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

January 28, 2014, 05:05:28 PM #220 Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 05:33:36 PM by drogoth
So do/did I. From what I saw, it's intentional/intended/etc. I'm more worried about getting the side b and the final working correctly and I have an idea for the side b. I'm confused as to why the final isn't burying them when I set it to bury them... Oh I got an idea... I'll post back when I update the dropbox link.

Updated the Dropbox link.

Changes Made:

-Counter Stance and Attack are much slower (went from 0.25 FSM to about 0.6 or 0.8 I believe)
-SpecialHi2 has hitboxes right before going down
-SpecialHi2 should be able to grab the ledge
-Eruption now has much more damage and knockback if fully charged
-Front Smash 1 has slightly reduced knockback
-Front Smash 2 has more knockback and moves slightly forward
-Attack 11 and 12 have larger frame speed modifiers
-Final Smash will HOPEFULLY work correctly

No changes made to his SpecialS at all. I'm not sure if the video showed it correctly, but did Hector only spin when the first swing hit? If he spun even if it didn't hit, then I need to add a "If Hitbox connects"

Post Merge: January 28, 2014, 05:33:36 PM

Oh and make sure you download both the fitike.pac and the fitikemotionetc.pac



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on January 28, 2014, 05:05:28 PM
So do/did I. From what I saw, it's intentional/intended/etc. I'm more worried about getting the side b and the final working correctly and I have an idea for the side b. I'm confused as to why the final isn't burying them when I set it to bury them... Oh I got an idea... I'll post back when I update the dropbox link.

Updated the Dropbox link.

Changes Made:

-Counter Stance and Attack are much slower (went from 0.25 FSM to about 0.6 or 0.8 I believe)
-SpecialHi2 has hitboxes right before going down
-SpecialHi2 should be able to grab the ledge
-Eruption now has much more damage and knockback if fully charged
-Front Smash 1 has slightly reduced knockback
-Front Smash 2 has more knockback and moves slightly forward
-Attack 11 and 12 have larger frame speed modifiers
-Final Smash will HOPEFULLY work correctly

No changes made to his SpecialS at all. I'm not sure if the video showed it correctly, but did Hector only spin when the first swing hit? If he spun even if it didn't hit, then I need to add a "If Hitbox connects"

Post Merge: January 28, 2014, 05:33:36 PM

Oh and make sure you download both the fitike.pac and the fitikemotionetc.pac
Okay, but for some reason I cant get vBrawl to run with codes. Every time I try it wont load what I have on the SD card. I have the Apps, Codes, and Private folders all on the root of the card. I dunno, is there something I'm missing?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on January 28, 2014, 09:31:06 PM
Okay, but for some reason I cant get vBrawl to run with codes. Every time I try it wont load what I have on the SD card. I have the Apps, Codes, and Private folders all on the root of the card. I dunno, is there something I'm missing?

Does VBrawl just not run period or does it load PM instead?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 28, 2014, 09:36:30 PM #223 Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 09:44:23 PM by HeavyD88
Quote from: drogoth on January 28, 2014, 09:35:05 PM
Does VBrawl just not run period or does it load PM instead?
It won't load the gecko screen. It acts like it can't read the SD card, even when I have it in there. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. If there's a tutorial out there somewhere on how to do it could you point me to it?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I haven't used Gecko in ages...

Maybe the hook you're using is the wrong one or maybe you have codes turned off.

Check the config section on Gecko's menu


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.