Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Lito on February 27, 2014, 09:16:31 PM

I think this is an awesome moveset, however I'd like to give a few my own suggestions as well.

To continue tradition Ephraim should have counter, while Kain has the other move. Ephraim should throw a javelin or a spear instead of his lance.

Ephraim's side special should be Luna, since it's the Great Knight signature move and that's his class in Awakening. He simply slashes past his opponent similar to Ike's side special except it's not chargeable. It's a quick and powerful hit with a lot of ending lag.


I have no problem with you adding your own input.

Ephraim won't have anything representing the Great Knight from Awakening.

But I may take it into consideration ;)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was trying to avoid "tradition" by changing it up ever so slightly. It's counter, but it does a little more damage in return for you taking damage.

Drogoth, comments on the rough draft?


I like the ideas, although I might make two changes:

1. ground down B to be the same as air down B
2. ground up B to be the same as air up B

Otherwise the ideas look nice.

I've currently been animating Genesis (and I noticed Kyouma's laziness :srs:) and it's not going too bad. I'm just a little sad that his feet aren't bound to his feet (they're bound to his knees) and that his coat isn't rigged to anything (it'd be kinda hard to rig it to something, so I don't blame Kyouma for that).


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

1. Counter for both or Sky Rave for both? Not a terrible change by any means, I just put that in there thinking it'd be an interesting extra move.

2. Jump has to be a part of the moveset, but using Jump when you're already mid-jump might be weird.


Rising Drive as both his Aerial Up Specials and Sky Rave as both his down specials.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No counter on a Fire Emblem PSA? Ballsy, I like it.
Ahh, it wouldn't be Kain without Jump! Ephraim could totally do jump. :x


I just like having uniformity between aerial and grounded versions of moves.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

No counter?! GASP!

And also I still think that they should have some differences in their moveset just so they won't feel out of place with their universes. Sure they're spearmen but they're different in many ways.

Quote from: Lito on February 28, 2014, 02:05:10 AM
No counter?! GASP!

And also I still think that they should have some differences in their moveset just so they won't feel out of place with their universes. Sure they're spearmen but they're different in many ways.

I don't think Riddlers moceset had anything that wouldn't fit either universe.

And yeah, no counter. 2mainstream4me


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If it's only for uniformity, you can still make jump work. The animation might have to be a little different. From the ground: crouch, jump, plummet. Air: bend as if hitting an invisible platform, jump higher, plummet


I thought of something like that, but I don't really like the plunge type of moves. It's bad enough that I have to do it for Zack :P

But I'll see what I can do.

Aaaaand I need to rig a model of Genesis myself.

The work never ends lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The only thing is that if this is to be a moveset based on Kain and Ephraim, jump has to be included. It's basically Kains defining move, even from his original game. D:


Quote from: Riddler on February 28, 2014, 03:40:33 AM
The only thing is that if this is to be a moveset based on Kain and Ephraim, jump has to be included. It's basically Kains defining move, even from his original game. D:

Jump will definitely be included, most likely as a final smash (99% chance). But I'm quite sure that it will not be an up special.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Eh, I'm gonna stop arguing it because you seem pretty set in your ways, but jump needs to be an accessible-at-all-times move for Kain, or it's not Kain. It's not a final smash or a limit break, it's his primary method of fighting. If you wanna do it as a final smash, that would be dragoons pride, which is essentially super jump


Lol why am I even arguing, this is a request it's what you want lol.

I'll add the jump and then the helicopter thingy at the end of the special hi in the air.

Animated an air final smash for Genesis which I call Supernova (yes, I know it's three name of another move, but I don't care :P)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.