Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Yeah, I think I might have uploaded thw wrong build for Hector, I should have already edited the kb and damage. I still need to fix the air special, and I accidentally broke the side special.

Still don't know what's wrong with Roy...

And rigging Zack is... Well, its going. I think I need to redo the shoulders and finish rigging two of his fingers. Otherwise he's pretty much done. Either that, or just use JRush's models that he already rigged.

Still polishing up his Final Smash animations.

Still haven't started OOT Link's PSA


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So how are Roy and Hector coming along?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I've been doing nothing but rigging Zack in the past few days, and I just found out that I have to rerig him.

I was able to animate a few moves for Zack (his 4 attack combo, a wait animation, and a forward aerial jump), but that was it.

I haven't done any work on Roy (I don't know how to fix his problem) or Hector (more preoccupied with Zack right now)

I just want to figure out what's wrong with Roy and release him already. What a tease!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I can understand that frustration. I wish I knew what the issue was, but I have no idea what the problem is.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm probably going to scrap the aerial dash for something else at this rate. Ill also try to see if Marth's vbrawl dash attack also does what Roy's does right now.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So the only thing holding him back from release is his Aerial Side B, and his Dash Attack correct? Did you give up on the fire wave for his Neutral B?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 27, 2014, 12:08:30 AM
So the only thing holding him back from release is his Aerial Side B, and his Dash Attack correct? Did you give up on the fire wave for his Neutral B?

Yep, and I'm going to add the P:M version of Roys flare blade for his uncharge version so that it isn't as punishing to use.

The fire wave, ill add after I add the new animation in.

But nothing will be released until I fix that movement problem. Its also holding Hector back.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on February 27, 2014, 03:58:39 AM
Yep, and I'm going to add the P:M version of Roys flare blade for his uncharge version so that it isn't as punishing to use.

The fire wave, ill add after I add the new animation in.

But nothing will be released until I fix that movement problem. Its also holding Hector back.
what's the movement problem with Hector again? Is it his Air FS?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on February 27, 2014, 06:08:11 AM
what's the movement problem with Hector again? Is it his Air FS?

Ground FS


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I just noticed that Ephraim is in your planned list.

Holy mother of [censored], I've been wanting Ephraim for ages. Spear users are awesome. Kain is good and from my favorite game, but it's still wonky.  Perhaps you can work the two together? Both being spear users, their movesets would naturally fit together.

If you need help planning, I'm willing to come up with stuff.


Quote from: Riddler on February 27, 2014, 05:01:27 PM
I just noticed that Ephraim is in your planned list.

Holy mother of [censored], I've been wanting Ephraim for ages. Spear users are awesome. Kain is good and from my favorite game, but it's still wonky.  Perhaps you can work the two together? Both being spear users, their movesets would naturally fit together.

If you need help planning, I'm willing to come up with stuff.

I probably will work those two together. Now that I think of it, IF (and it's a big IF) I work on Kain, I'll reanimate some of his moves and then just put that with Epharim. A lot of Kain's moves could use better animations, but it'd fit Epharim perfectly.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: drogoth on February 27, 2014, 05:17:33 PM
I probably will work those two together. Now that I think of it, IF (and it's a big IF) I work on Kain, I'll reanimate some of his moves and then just put that with Epharim. A lot of Kain's moves could use better animations, but it'd fit Epharim perfectly.
Quote from: drogoth on February 27, 2014, 05:17:33 PM
I probably will work those two together. Now that I think of it, IF (and it's a big IF) I work on Kain, I'll reanimate some of his moves and then just put that with Epharim. A lot of Kain's moves could use better animations, but it'd fit Epharim perfectly.
The only move Kain has that doesn't really fit Ephraim is his side-b magic spell, which Kain doesn't really need anyway.

Despite never using any form of Jump in the FE games, it's totally plausible that he could use those kinds of moves.

Would you be open to me writing up some moveset ideas for a Kain/Ephraim set? I'm kind of really excited for this idea.


Quote from: Riddler on February 27, 2014, 05:20:25 PM
The only move Kain has that doesn't really fit Ephraim is his side-b magic spell, which Kain doesn't really need anyway.

Despite never using any form of Jump in the FE games, it's totally plausible that he could use those kinds of moves.

Would you be open to me writing up some moveset ideas for a Kain/Ephraim set? I'm kind of really excited for this idea.

Sure, why not?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rough Draft. No Up-Tilt, Dash, Grabs, or Final Smash yet.
* Means it's in the other Kain PSA in some form.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Riddler on February 27, 2014, 06:45:48 PM
Rough Draft. No Up-Tilt, Dash, Grabs, or Final Smash yet.
* Means it's in the other Kain PSA in some form.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I think this is an awesome moveset, however I'd like to give a few my own suggestions as well.

To continue tradition Ephraim should have counter, while Kain has the other move. Ephraim should throw a javelin or a spear instead of his lance.

Ephraim's side special should be Luna, since it's the Great Knight signature move and that's his class in Awakening. He simply slashes past his opponent similar to Ike's side special except it's not chargeable. It's a quick and powerful hit with a lot of ending lag.