Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 07, 2014, 12:07:09 AM
For the Monado on his back.

It's how Link can "sheath" his sword and put his shield on his back.
Ohhhh, I see. I wasn't aware model changers were used like that. Interesting.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Yep.

Haven't worked on anything Shulk related ever since the last update.

Hopefully I'll be able to edit him a bit more before I stop for today


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

cool :) keep up the good work your doing very well :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Fun Fact: LA Bit 200 seems to make Dolphin ask for you to insert the SSBB disk.

Monado Arts still not functioning, even though it should. Will look into it more tomorrow

Air Slash is almost working.

And Visions Attack works. I just need to be able to slow down time a whole lot more. And the time manipulation event isn't working for some reason :\


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 07, 2014, 05:47:08 AM
Fun Fact: LA Bit 200 seems to make Dolphin ask for you to insert the SSBB disk.

Monado Arts still not functioning, even though it should. Will look into it more tomorrow

Air Slash is almost working.

And Visions Attack works. I just need to be able to slow down time a whole lot more. And the time manipulation event isn't working for some reason :\
Even with the roadblocks, you're doing good. I'm surprised at how fast you made it to this stage.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

September 07, 2014, 03:18:48 PM #860 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 03:28:29 PM by powerofthe17
Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 07, 2014, 05:47:08 AM
Fun Fact: LA Bit 200 seems to make Dolphin ask for you to insert the SSBB disk.

Monado Arts still not functioning, even though it should. Will look into it more tomorrow

Air Slash is almost working.

And Visions Attack works. I just need to be able to slow down time a whole lot more. And the time manipulation event isn't working for some reason :
dude even if you have problems it's OK also I can test him to see if his minado arts work because I have a Wii so it wont say insert disk lol but dude your doing well keep up the good work :)

Post Merge: September 07, 2014, 03:28:29 PM

Oh BTW how is the time manipulation placed did you use that or the frame speed modifier?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on September 07, 2014, 03:18:48 PM
dude even if you have problems it's OK also I can test him to see if his minado arts work because I have a Wii so it wont say insert disk lol but dude your doing well keep up the good work :)

Post Merge: September 07, 2014, 03:28:29 PM

Oh BTW how is the time manipulation placed did you use that or the frame speed modifier?

Fixed the problem with the insert game disc.

I'm using the Time Manipulation event and a Frame Speed Modifier as well.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 07, 2014, 06:46:06 PM
I'm using the Time Manipulation event and a Frame Speed Modifier as well.
...I have no idea what either of those terms mean, but it sounds cool, so keep up the good work!
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Alright, so the time manipulation works on his counter.

I'm not 100% sure if Monado Arts is working, but I'm sure I almost have it.

Air Slash is still being a dummy. Just... so many weird glitches.

And Back Slash only needs a couple of changes before it's good to go.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 07, 2014, 08:02:02 PM #864 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 08:08:58 PM by hinata2000100
Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 07, 2014, 07:54:13 PM
Alright, so the time manipulation works on his counter.

I'm not 100% sure if Monado Arts is working, but I'm sure I almost have it.

Air Slash is still being a dummy. Just... so many weird glitches.

And Back Slash only needs a couple of changes before it's good to go.
Hmmm. So, do you think the beta will still be out tomorrow, or is it possible to have it out by today?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

If I can figure out why the momentum codes aren't working, I can probably get it out today.

If not, it'll probably be realeased tomorrow.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

September 07, 2014, 08:29:15 PM #866 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 08:30:36 PM by hinata2000100
Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 07, 2014, 08:22:43 PM
If I can figure out why the momentum codes aren't working, I can probably get it out today.

If not, it'll probably be realeased tomorrow.
Yaaaaay~ In that case, I hope you get it figured out. What's the problem with Air Slash? Is it just straight up not doing what you want it to?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 07, 2014, 08:29:15 PM
Yaaaaay~ In that case, I hope you get it figured out. What's the problem with Air Slash? Is it just straight up not doing what you want it to?

He goes up like he should

But he doesn't stop, he keeps flying away


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 07, 2014, 08:45:07 PM
He goes up like he should

But he doesn't stop, he keeps flying away
His planet must have needed him...

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 07, 2014, 08:45:07 PM
He goes up like he should

But he doesn't stop, he keeps flying away
Well that's... interesting.

shulk for most op recovery 2014

Is it possible to port the coding for another move to his, and add whatever else you need? Like, give Air Slash the coding for Dolphin Slash, and then add whatever else you need to make it so he can use a follow-up slash?
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.