Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

cool i hope this works lol
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

First part of Air Slash works perfectly now!

Just need to add the input command for the second part and it'll be done.

Post Merge: September 13, 2014, 09:07:14 PM

Update showing the moves that "work"

http://youtu.be/f3lw1BkQmtY


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 13, 2014, 08:54:52 PM
First part of Air Slash works perfectly now!

Just need to add the input command for the second part and it'll be done.

Post Merge: September 13, 2014, 09:07:14 PM

Update showing the moves that "work"

http://youtu.be/f3lw1BkQmtY
That counter sure took a while to land~

Also, he looks hilarious with the two Monados. But he's looking good so far~
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 13, 2014, 09:19:01 PM
That counter sure took a while to land~

Also, he looks hilarious with the two Monados. But he's looking good so far~

I swear, they just never want to attack me

Post Merge: September 13, 2014, 09:38:47 PM

Got the aerial version of Air Slash to work. It comes out 14 frames faster than the grounded version, so it's pretty fast.

Don't know why the aerial version isn't letting me use the second part of the Air Slash. Might probably fix itself when I add the SpecialFall animation there.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dude that wax epic! Nice work!

Post Merge: September 14, 2014, 01:07:46 AM

oh yeah also for the counter are gonna do a freeze for the oppenent?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Yeah, it freezes time long enough for Shulk to attack

Post Merge: September 14, 2014, 02:32:05 AM

And from what I've been able to gather, Monado Arts is almost completely working.

The coding for all the arts will be there, but only Buster will be the one that works.

What will happen is that Shulk will stand in his wait animation for 100 frames, and within the 1.45 or so seconds, you can enter B to change the art. Every time you activate it, it will turn off the other Art you previously had.

Almost done...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes can't wait to play beta! XD
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 14, 2014, 02:39:52 AM
Yeah, it freezes time long enough for Shulk to attack

Post Merge: September 14, 2014, 02:32:05 AM

And from what I've been able to gather, Monado Arts is almost completely working.

The coding for all the arts will be there, but only Buster will be the one that works.

What will happen is that Shulk will stand in his wait animation for 100 frames, and within the 1.45 or so seconds, you can enter B to change the art. Every time you activate it, it will turn off the other Art you previously had.

Almost done...
Sounds good enough to me~ I can't wait to see the finished beta.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Added in his basic attack combo

Added in Snake's run animation with a small tweak.

Same thing for his fall

Made a new special fall animation

Aerial Air Slash works perfectly now. Just need to tweak the hitboxes.

Now, I just need to get the model changers to work, and the beta will almost be done.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 14, 2014, 05:39:17 PM
Added in his basic attack combo

Added in Snake's run animation with a small tweak.

Same thing for his fall

Made a new special fall animation

Aerial Air Slash works perfectly now. Just need to tweak the hitboxes.

Now, I just need to get the model changers to work, and the beta will almost be done.
Awwww, yeah. You're making good progress, especially considering you had to move him over to a new character, and then copy all the coding for the previous character to the new one AND make it work.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

All that's left to do after fixing the model changer is making sure the Monado on Shulk's back is where it should be.

And also for making Buster affect all his A moves.

And also for Aerial Back Slash making him fall forever until he lands.

Then he'll be done.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 14, 2014, 08:52:35 PM
All that's left to do after fixing the model changer is making sure the Monado on Shulk's back is where it should be.

And also for making Buster affect all his A moves.

And also for Aerial Back Slash making him fall forever until he lands.

Then he'll be done.
And... How long should that take, exactly? Just want an estimate, because I'm impatient. Heheh.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 14, 2014, 08:57:09 PM
And... How long should that take, exactly? Just want an estimate, because I'm impatient. Heheh.

1. If I have the animations open with the PSA, it won't take more than an hour. Probably less. This is of course hoping that my computer's vid card doesn't crash or anything

2. Should be relatively easy. Will take about 3 lines of code followed by editing the hitboxes. Should take about an hour or less (most likely less).

3. Won't take too long. Just need to test it, that's all.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 14, 2014, 11:36:29 PM
1. If I have the animations open with the PSA, it won't take more than an hour. Probably less. This is of course hoping that my computer's vid card doesn't crash or anything

2. Should be relatively easy. Will take about 3 lines of code followed by editing the hitboxes. Should take about an hour or less (most likely less).

3. Won't take too long. Just need to test it, that's all.
So... Could you have it done by tomorrow? Tuesday? That's the vibe I'm getting here.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Yeah, I could probably have it done by Tuesday or Monday night. All depends on whether or not I have more work to do. Which I hope I don't.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.