Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

That's what I had to do. It takes a lot out of you when you just keep doing it constantly. A break is always a good thing. Rest the body and mind. You'll feel much better afterwards.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I don't know what's up with my animating recently.

I'll probably just stick to PSAing OoT Link and sending him out for testing and videos :P

Post Merge: March 03, 2014, 11:57:40 PM

Bleh, just so as to not stifle progress ill just use Jrush's Zack animations. No point in making a complete duplicate of something that already exists.

Of course, I'll credit him. I'd be stupid not to.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Started to do small animation edits for Sephiroth today. Specifically Draw Slash which will be his Neutral B.

After a very laggy start, you can charge the attack, after releasing the button Sephiroth slashes directly infront of him dealing moderate damage and extremely heavy kb.

His aerial final will be Heartless Angel. After singling out one target, Sephiroth delas 999% damage instantly killing them (or just giving them the damage and having no kb, still deciding on this). The upside is that its does ridiculous damage, the downside is that Sephiroth is completely vulnerable during the attack, so you can interrupt him.

And before anyone asks, his PSA will be over Link while  his model and animations will be over Marth.

Post Merge: March 06, 2014, 04:42:03 PM

Here's a Beta Preview of Draw Slash (and coincidentally the Wait animation)

As you can see, he's....

LEFT HANDED!!!!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: solarflare4774 on March 06, 2014, 04:53:40 PM
Hey Zack, is Hector complete yet?

He's at 90%

He has one glitch with his ground final smash and I need to code the air final smash. Otherwise, he's done.

Roy is worse, he's at 99%

He has two glitches, both doing with sliding back to where you originally started :srs:

And the biggest problem is that it SHOULDN'T have those problems, but it does. And no one seems to know why the problem even exists.

EDIT:

Hopefully, I fixed Hector's Final Smash sliding and hopefully Roy's problem as well (although I'm not sure about his dash attack)

Currently coding Hector's air final. It'll be the last 3 hits of Ike's Final Smash and will spike the opponent downwards.


Okay, so hopefully they're both done with the fixes...

Anyone wanna test for me :af:


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND THE'YRE DONE!

I just need to take some pics of them and have them uploaded to the vault!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh so you finally were able to fix those son's of [censored]es? Excuse my language, but sheesh, that took quite a while. Congratulations!
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on March 06, 2014, 09:49:08 PM
Oh so you finally were able to fix those son's of [censored]es? Excuse my language, but sheesh, that took quite a while. Congratulations!

Yeah, it took me a while. And don't worry about language. The one's who don't want to see it have the filter, those that don't care usually have it off :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 06, 2014, 10:02:15 PM
Yeah, it took me a while. And don't worry about language. The one's who don't want to see it have the filter, those that don't care usually have it off :P
I've tried setting that to off but it didn't work for some reason. I'll try again since they did a major update, so it might actually work now.

Anyway how'd you get the side specials to work?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on March 06, 2014, 10:07:00 PM
I've tried setting that to off but it didn't work for some reason. I'll try again since they did a major update, so it might actually work now.

Anyway how'd you get the side specials to work?

Magic.

But seriously. I just used momentum code. I decided I might as well use it. I haven't tested to see if you can use it multiple times. Also, Roy's FS only heals right now, and doesn't do anything else. But I'm done lol. I'm so done with them.

Also, I don't think Hector's throwing axe shows up during his final smash.

But like I said, I'm done.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah I can understand that. They did take quit a while to make it to the finish line. An absurd amount actually.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: HeavyD88 on March 06, 2014, 10:26:29 PM
Yeah I can understand that. They did take quit a while to make it to the finish line. An absurd amount actually.

Yeah, tell me about it lol

Hope everuone enjoys those two! Because I sure didn't :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 06, 2014, 10:45:39 PM
Hope everuone enjoys those two! Because I sure didn't :P

I don't think you're supposed to say that XD
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 06, 2014, 11:01:35 PM
I don't think you're supposed to say that XD

Shhh, they don't know that.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hey, I know you already released him, but I tried to remake your Entry animation for Roy.
This is what I did.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.