Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 08, 2014, 02:14:27 AM
That's... odd

I have no idea what's wrong. Try using Hector over normal Ike.
I will try and report back to you then.

Thanks.

It's just weird for that to happen...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 08, 2014, 02:46:30 AM
Thanks.

It's just weird for that to happen...
Hey I just tried it out, and it works over normal Ike. Maybe it's just a BrawlEx thing. Well anyways I still think you should fix that Up B of your though. It's still pretty fast.

Quote from: SolarAbyss4774 on March 08, 2014, 04:43:11 AM
Hey I just tried it out, and it works over normal Ike. Maybe it's just a BrawlEx thing. Well anyways I still think you should fix that Up B of your though. It's still pretty fast.

Yeah, that's definitely something I'll fix when I revamp him... which I won't do for a long time.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 08, 2014, 07:29:42 AM
Yeah, that's definitely something I'll fix when I revamp him... which I won't do for a long time.
Haha, I can definitely understand that. ;D

Will probably revamp Sephiroth's stab-grab today. Not really in the mood to do major animating.

And I should probably start on OoT Link...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well since he works over normal ike try making an ike clone of normal ike,his files can be found in resources which has all original unmodified files.

Also I would love to test,but my game just doesn't work...:(
It froze after the loading in brawlEx so I'm like ok maybe I messed up somewhere I then tried normal and same result which really sucks,I had this for 5 years and never had this issue...

Quote from: Jade_Rock on March 08, 2014, 06:41:57 PM
Well since he works over normal ike try making an ike clone of normal ike,his files can be found in resources which has all original unmodified files.

Also I would love to test,but my game just doesn't work...:(
It froze after the loading in brawlEx so I'm like ok maybe I messed up somewhere I then tried normal and same result which really sucks,I had this for 5 years and never had this issue...

Same thing happened with me, BrawlEx just refused to work, so I just downloaded Nebulon's BrawlEx Package.

Nebulon's pack doesn't even work for me I should try cleaning my disc and see what happens.

Quote from: Jade_Rock on March 08, 2014, 07:42:44 PM
Nebulon's pack doesn't even work for me I should try cleaning my disc and see what happens.

Definitely give that a shot.

I might borrow some animations from the old Sephiroth PSA's on the vault like the run and special fall animations.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Jade_Rock on March 08, 2014, 07:42:44 PM
Nebulon's pack doesn't even work for me I should try cleaning my disc and see what happens.
Yeah try that, but it's weird how Nebulon's pack isn't working for you....did you try switching the hooktype to AXNEXTFRAME? Also are you using Riivoloution? I heard it's quite hard for Riivo users.

Quote from: SolarAbyss4774 on March 08, 2014, 09:34:22 PM
Yeah try that, but it's weird how Nebulon's pack isn't working for you....did you try switching the hooktype to AXNEXTFRAME? Also are you using Riivoloution? I heard it's quite hard for Riivo users.

No one's gotten a working version of BrawlEx working on Riivo yet.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 08, 2014, 10:00:10 PM
No one's gotten a working version of BrawlEx working on Riivo yet.
Yeah, that's why I was wondering if he was using Riivo or not. Probably is, if even Nebulon's pack is not working for him. But then again, there is that hooktype thing that people always seem to forget. Even I forgot it, when I first used Nebulon's pack.

Quote from: SolarAbyss4774 on March 08, 2014, 10:59:30 PM
Yeah, that's why I was wondering if he was using Riivo or not. Probably is, if even Nebulon's pack is not working for him. But then again, there is that hooktype thing that people always seem to forget. Even I forgot it, when I first used Nebulon's pack.

You have to edit the XML for BrawlEx to work with Riivo

If you don't do it, nothing will work. Changing the Hooktype won't make a difference.

In other news...

There's nothing :P

I took today off to spend some time (albeit extremely limited) with my girlfriend and just some time for myself. I doubt I'll get any time tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get some animating in on Monday (mainly working on the Catch, CatchAttack, and the Attack13).

Post Merge: March 09, 2014, 12:53:21 AM

GUYS I FOUND IT!

I FOUND ALL THE HIGH POLY MODELS FROM CRISIS CORE!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ahem...

Now Genesis will actually look nice :)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 08, 2014, 11:40:34 PM
You have to edit the XML for BrawlEx to work with Riivo

If you don't do it, nothing will work. Changing the Hooktype won't make a difference.

In other news...

There's nothing :P

I took today off to spend some time (albeit extremely limited) with my girlfriend and just some time for myself. I doubt I'll get any time tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get some animating in on Monday (mainly working on the Catch, CatchAttack, and the Attack13).

Post Merge: March 09, 2014, 12:53:21 AM

GUYS I FOUND IT!

I FOUND ALL THE HIGH POLY MODELS FROM CRISIS CORE!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ahem...

Now Genesis will actually look nice :)
That was a burst of joy! Well, glad to hear that you found them! Now... You know what to do? ;)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.