Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Forgot to make an Entry Animation... whoops :P

Still have to make the taunts and the victory animations. THEN it's PSA time :P

Post Merge: March 15, 2014, 10:11:59 PM

Here's a preview of Sephiroth's Down Smash:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 14, 2014, 07:21:17 PM
Forgot to make an Entry Animation... whoops :P

Still have to make the taunts and the victory animations. THEN it's PSA time :P

Post Merge: March 15, 2014, 10:11:59 PM

Here's a preview of Sephiroth's Down Smash:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ahem, he needs some transition between his wait and his D-Smash animation, or is it because BBox take the GIF too fast? Oh, and if you want him to look a bit more alive, I'd advise you to move a little bit his torso and his shoulders, just a little move, but let his legs at the same place... They don't really need to move if this animation is like Shadow Flare from Dissidia... Or really slight momentum...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Hyper Akeno on March 16, 2014, 12:20:18 AM
Ahem, he needs some transition between his wait and his D-Smash animation, or is it because BBox take the GIF too fast? Oh, and if you want him to look a bit more alive, I'd advise you to move a little bit his torso and his shoulders, just a little move, but let his legs at the same place... They don't really need to move if this animation is like Shadow Flare from Dissidia... Or really slight momentum...

That's the Down Smash animation, it doesn't include the start or the charge animations.

And yeah, I want to add a bit more of a "snap" to his torso and arms.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 16, 2014, 12:45:24 AM
That's the Down Smash animation, it doesn't include the start or the charge animations.

And yeah, I want to add a bit more of a "snap" to his torso and arms.
Ah yea, forgot that... And yea... He needs some... "snap"?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Hyper Akeno on March 16, 2014, 01:25:13 AM
Ah yea, forgot that... And yea... He needs some... "snap"?

Probably should have mentioned that first :P

I have an awesome idea for the front throw. Going to animate it in Maya when I have everything set up. Until then, I'll be PSAing Sephiroth.

The worst part was that I was PSAing FitMarth instead of FitIke :(


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

After a lot of deliberation, I still have yet to come to a conclusion as to make a Sephiroth PSA a compilation of Crisis Core, FF7, and AC or not..

In other news, I've been rigging Zack again. I'm going to start on his buster sword costume next.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 19, 2014, 02:30:06 AM
After a lot of deliberation, I still have yet to come to a conclusion as to make a Sephiroth PSA a compilation of Crisis Core, FF7, and AC or not..

In other news, I've been rigging Zack again. I'm going to start on his buster sword costume next.
Add some slight parts of Dissidia and you're making the BEST Sephiroth ever!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: AkenoS3 on March 19, 2014, 03:02:30 PM
Add some slight parts of Dissidia and you're making the BEST Sephiroth ever!

I'm not going to take much from Dissidia. Although I'm totally going to do my best to emulate his runfrom that game.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

indeed, the change between the animation and the standing pose needs to be fixed

Quote from: Kyouma on March 19, 2014, 08:42:47 PM
indeed, the change between the animation and the standing pose needs to be fixed

I'd fix it up in Maya, but I just can't figure out what I'm doing with that program :P

I'll fix up the animations when I finish rigging up Buster Sword Zack. I'm probably not going to rig Bathing Suit Zack...

Post Merge: March 20, 2014, 02:41:33 AM

Bumping with another poll

That would probably end up being the smallest psa I'd ever work on.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So I admit I totally suck at animating runs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oh, and here's some more animations while I'm at it:

Side Tilt (will be revamped) - Inspired from the FF7 CC cutscene when he fights Genesis
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Tilt (might be revamped) - Inspired from the FF7 CC cutscene when he fights Genesis
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Up Air - Based off of FF: AC
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Side Special (Back) - Based off one of the skills he uses in FF7 CC
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The forward version of the Side Special is exactly the same, except that he turns around after he moves forward.
The Down Smash has also been edited, but it still needs a good amount of polishing (especially around the legs)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Soooo I got this comment on the Roy and Hector preview, since it's more directed for you'll Imma write it here.



"I recently got into applying mods to Brawl and I have to say that this looks VERY promising!

One thing I would have to say that needs work is his up Special. Like Akeno/Darkfire mentioned, it seems that he jumps up, but stays in the same position afterwards. This kinda limits his recovery a lot (granted, Hector isn't that speedy of a character to begin with in FE7 unless if you max his stats out with Speedwings or good RNG).

Anyways, I'm REALLY looking forward to the final version of this project! Keep up the good work whoever created this! :)"

...Mostly just reiterates what you know, but hey!


BUT ANYWAY.
Sephy looks pretty nice so far! Probably the only Sephy PSA I'll ever use, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 22, 2014, 02:42:06 AM
Soooo I got this comment on the Roy and Hector preview, since it's more directed for you'll Imma write it here.


I would have never seen it :P
Thanks, and I replied to it on the video.

Quote
Sephy looks pretty nice so far! Probably the only Sephy PSA I'll ever use, haha.

Awww, that's adorable

thanks :v


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on March 22, 2014, 02:42:06 AM
Soooo I got this comment on the Roy and Hector preview, since it's more directed for you'll Imma write it here.



"I recently got into applying mods to Brawl and I have to say that this looks VERY promising!

One thing I would have to say that needs work is his up Special. Like Akeno/Darkfire mentioned, it seems that he jumps up, but stays in the same position afterwards. This kinda limits his recovery a lot (granted, Hector isn't that speedy of a character to begin with in FE7 unless if you max his stats out with Speedwings or good RNG).

Anyways, I'm REALLY looking forward to the final version of this project! Keep up the good work whoever created this! :)"

...Mostly just reiterates what you know, but hey!


BUT ANYWAY.
Sephy looks pretty nice so far! Probably the only Sephy PSA I'll ever use, haha.
Everything you said here was from the comment? Lol...
But indeed, Sephy looks cool so far :D
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Made a new taunt animation along with fixing up the Attack13 animation, so it's good to go. I really need to polish up Attack11 and 12 as well.

Finished animating Heartless Angel as well as making a new Wait animation.

Will animate Hell's Gate, the second part of the up special, a new entry animation and start brainstorming ideas for an aerial side special.

This Sephiroth is now starting to get influences from AC and 7 now...

Whoops :af:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.