Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

What happens is that you go into your Wait stance.

The wait Stance (both normal and the Monado Arts Prep) is 100 frames long.

In those 100 Frames, depending on when you hold down B you get a different Art (I might have to tweak this part).

You perform the animation for the Art and then bam, you're using that Art.

The Art lasts for at least 10 seconds (hopefully 15, if I did the math right), and will decay over time no matter what you do. When it hits zero, the Art working and then you're back to normal.

While the Art is active, you'll have a different indicator: Buster (for now) has the dark aura purple gfx thing on Shulk's hand.

When the Art is no longer active, the indicator will stop appearing.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on September 16, 2014, 02:03:30 AM
What happens is that you go into your Wait stance.

The wait Stance (both normal and the Monado Arts Prep) is 100 frames long.

In those 100 Frames, depending on when you hold down B you get a different Art (I might have to tweak this part).

You perform the animation for the Art and then bam, you're using that Art.

The Art lasts for at least 10 seconds (hopefully 15, if I did the math right), and will decay over time no matter what you do. When it hits zero, the Art working and then you're back to normal.

While the Art is active, you'll have a different indicator: Buster (for now) has the dark aura purple gfx thing on Shulk's hand.

When the Art is no longer active, the indicator will stop appearing.
Ah, cool. I'm surprised you managed to code something like this. I didn't think it'd be possible to code something as complex as stance changes.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I'm just not 100% sure the other Arts will work with the button inputs that I have put in.

Guess we'll find out when I make the other ones lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 16, 2014, 02:10:13 AM
I'm just not 100% sure the other Arts will work with the button inputs that I have put in.

Guess we'll find out when I make the other ones lol
Holy crap, you're Shulk now. You are becoming one with your PSA.

Anyway, it'll all work out in the end. It may be complex, but I have faith that you can do it.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 16, 2014, 02:32:28 AM
Holy crap, you're Shulk now. You are becoming one with your PSA.

Anyway, it'll all work out in the end. It may be complex, but I have faith that you can do it.

You can ask Naoto/HD/whatever his name is now, I always change my name to whoever I'm working on. The Captain was an exception.

And thanks :D I'll do the best I can do.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 16, 2014, 02:34:16 AM
You can ask Naoto/HD/whatever his name is now, I always change my name to whoever I'm working on. The Captain was an exception.

And thanks :D I'll do the best I can do.
Good to know. I'll keep that in mind, then.

I believe in you! Believe in the me that believes in you!
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

you can do it man you've come some far keep up the good work and you changed your name again lol actually like tidus, then you had c.falcon, and now shulk lol best names ever! lol :D :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Aerial Back Slash is coded in.

Just need to edit a bit of code/the animation so that it's slower when you land and I'l be ready to ship Shulk out on a beta


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 16, 2014, 03:25:16 AM
Aerial Back Slash is coded in.

Just need to edit a bit of code/the animation so that it's slower when you land and I'l be ready to ship Shulk out on a beta
...That SOUNDS like it'll take, like, 10 minutes, but knowing how complex all this PSA stuff is, I wouldn't be surprised if it took an hour. Hahaha.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I think I fixed it, but I don't want to test it right now. Got some other work to take care of.

Should have it finished by tomorrow morning, for sure.

Will still be answering questions until I go to sleep lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 16, 2014, 03:34:03 AM
I think I fixed it, but I don't want to test it right now. Got some other work to take care of.

Should have it finished by tomorrow morning, for sure.

Will still be answering questions until I go to sleep lol
I GOT A QUESTION

WHY WON'T YOU JUST GIVE IT TO ME NOW YOU LIL PUNK

Haha. I don't think there's any more questions for me to ask. Everything's covered, and now all I have to do is await his release~
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 16, 2014, 03:35:20 AM
I GOT A QUESTION

WHY WON'T YOU JUST GIVE IT TO ME NOW YOU LIL PUNK

Becaz i du wat i want >:V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 16, 2014, 03:38:54 AM
Becaz i du wat i want >:V
I WILL END YOU

AND I'LL MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A BLOODY ACCIDENT
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Maybe he'll give it to you if you 'rawr' at him.

Curious to see how the PSA'll turn out, though.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: Kitsu-chan on September 16, 2014, 03:41:35 AM
Maybe he'll give it to you if you 'rawr' at him.

Curious to see how the PSA'll turn out, though.
I'm assuming that tactic has worked for you before. Heheh.

I'm really curious too. I especially want to see how the Monado Arts end up working.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.