Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

I decided to start on the recolors, only made 2 so far (gonna be hard to find good references for the others...)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LJSTAR on September 30, 2014, 08:15:39 AM
(gonna be hard to find good references for the others...)
Look no further
http://imgur.com/a/4puyM
Check out my Site!

Wanna play some Smash 3DS? PM me and we'll work out something

Quote from: Boobsey on September 30, 2014, 10:47:57 AM
Look no further
http://imgur.com/a/4puyM
Thanks ! But I use them as a reference already, the problem is that I can't really see what's bellow for his shorts or shoes

I also have the pic with small screenshot of every recolor for him, but it's pretty small, I can't really see the details on it (but it'll be very helpful)

Want me to help you with the recolors? :P
Quote from: LJSTAR on September 30, 2014, 11:01:31 AM
Thanks ! But I use them as a reference already, the problem is that I can't really see what's bellow for his shorts or shoes

Post Merge: September 30, 2014, 11:47:45 AM

:D if you want references, go on to miiverse.

Quote from: LJSTAR on September 30, 2014, 08:15:39 AM
I decided to start on the recolors, only made 2 so far (gonna be hard to find good references for the others...)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

His recolors are on this Famitsu page:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: hinata2000100 on September 30, 2014, 12:27:49 PM
His recolors are on this Famitsu page:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Those were the "small screenshot" that I was talking about

Quote from: Izumo on September 30, 2014, 11:27:06 AM
Want me to help you with the recolors? :P
I don't think that'll be really necessary, only two more recolor left to do and it should be quick to make them :p


Anyway, two more recolors :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Imported all the animations into BBox. Will start the coding either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Also, anyone know of a good blue laser model I can use for the Monado?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is there no texture or model for the monado beam in xenoblades iso?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I tried to find it but no luck...
And it isn't in the same file as the Monado

I might just make the gfx myself.

Just need to know the colors for the beams in ssb4


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Shulk on September 30, 2014, 05:14:05 PM
I might just make the gfx myself.

Just need to know the colors for the beams in ssb4

Aren't they all blue? Or are u talking about the kanjis?

The Monado's beam is blue is most of the attack (except for the Backslash and Airslash where the beam is red)

And last two recolors are made :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: LJSTAR on September 30, 2014, 09:04:56 PM
The Monado's beam is blue is most of the attack (except for the Backslash and Airslash where the beam is red)

And last two recolors are made :
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nice recolors! :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote[4:05:11 PM] Shulk: is it possible to have both normal expressions and then bones for the face's expressions?
[5:42:59 PM] DSX8/Mike: for vis0?
[5:43:08 PM] Shulk: yeah
[5:43:12 PM] DSX8/Mike: as in like ikes and marths?
[5:43:17 PM] Shulk: mhmm
[5:43:22 PM] DSX8/Mike: mmm yeah it is
[5:43:36 PM] Shulk: because I'm not going to have fun with making expressions over again D=
[5:44:39 PM] DSX8/Mike: Dx

so ya.. he wants to use vis0 for faces now... :c
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady