Large Leader's PSA's™: Closing!

Started by Large Leader, April 17, 2013, 08:42:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

You say goodbye and I say...

Hello
15 (36.6%)
Goodbye
4 (9.8%)
Who are you?
3 (7.3%)
u wot m8?
12 (29.3%)
cya nerds!
7 (17.1%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Quote from: DSX8 on October 23, 2014, 10:28:01 AM
i know who it is >_>

If you didn't, I'd be extremely concerned.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm not dead yet

Quote from: Shulk on October 31, 2014, 12:47:41 AM
Been working on some Captain Falcon stuff:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Both look better on my screen as opposed to after making the gif...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

New Poll! Vote now!

UPDATE: Jeez. OoT Ganon is winning by a LANDSLIDE.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You now know the next character you'll be. :v
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Archer(AkenoS3) on November 03, 2014, 07:44:16 PM
You now know the next character you'll be. :v

I'm going to leave the poll up until Wednesday or Thursday.

But Megaman.EXE is starting to watch up!

Who knows what my new Avi will be?!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Meh. I voted for C. Falcon... But OoT Ganon seems to have the upper hand.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

I wanted to finish up Falcon too, but looks like he'll be lower priority as I work on the others.

This is actually the most votes I've ever had in a poll :P


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Heh looks like it's gonna be Ganon. I've been wanting a really well done OoT Ganon mod too. And unless I totally missed one in the Vault, I haven't seen a great one yet.

I deem thunderballz and tridents absolutely necessary!

November 06, 2014, 01:54:15 PM #1088 Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 01:59:23 PM by Great King of Evil - Ganondorf
Quote from: highonphazon on November 05, 2014, 12:04:19 AM
Heh looks like it's gonna be Ganon. I've been wanting a really well done OoT Ganon mod too. And unless I totally missed one in the Vault, I haven't seen a great one yet.

I deem thunderballz and tridents absolutely necessary!

The thunderball will definitely be included.

And the Final Smash is going to be pretty awesome, if I can get it to work properly.




SEVEN MORE HOURS LEFT IN THE POLL!

I'll be closing the poll myself when I wake up, so vote vote vote vote vote!




And that's it folks!

The winner of the poll is OoT Ganon!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Archer(AkenoS3) on November 03, 2014, 07:44:16 PM
You now know the next character you'll be. :v
Told ya. :V
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Archer(AkenoS3) on November 06, 2014, 02:08:49 PM
Told ya. :V

Hey!

Megaman was making a comeback :V


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here's some teasers for you:

OoT Ganon will be over Lucario (Thunderball Projectile and Counter)

B - Thunderball

Up Smash - Yellow Beams of energy fly upwards

Front Smash - Elbow Smash with extremely low KB. Pressing A right afterwards will cause Ganon to swing....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on November 06, 2014, 07:13:49 PM
Hey!

Megaman was making a comeback :V
Totally. :V

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on November 06, 2014, 07:40:55 PM
Here's some teasers for you:

OoT Ganon will be over Lucario (Thunderball Projectile and Counter)

B - Thunderball

Up Smash - Yellow Beams of energy fly upwards

Front Smash - Elbow Smash with extremely low KB. Pressing A right afterwards will cause Ganon to swing....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I really like the idea of the Thunderball projections. But will he keep the same ability as Lucario?
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Archer(AkenoS3) on November 06, 2014, 08:30:52 PM
I really like the idea of the Thunderball projections. But will he keep the same ability as Lucario?

What do you mean "same ability"?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.