Home Gallery Resources The Team Rules chat Login Register
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Freezes at stage select (suspect RSBE01 file issue)  (Read 3803 times)
iado
Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
« on: May 16, 2013, 12:17:05 PM »

I am using the map editor exploit.
The Gecko Os elf File is up to date, I have tried several RSBE01 to no avail with the exception of the one used in Project M.  The issue about using project M's is the lack of characters.  The only mods I intend on using are the Fit____.pcs, Fit____.pac, and Fit____MotionEtc.pac(from Brawl Minus (Brawl minus freezes at stage select by itself with no aditional mods))  these are all only involved with the existing characters in brawl and not the pokemon, alloys, or giga bowser.  If anyone has an RSBE01 file that should function I would appriciate it.  If there are any other suggestions I would appriciate the help.

Note: I do not have homebrew installed and will not instal it seeing as the wii is borrowed.

ABloodyCanadian
Ellipsis Abuser…
Heroic Kitten

Background processes...

• Awards KCMM Veteran Super Saiyan Topic Hey! Listen! Famous Hacker

• View Profile Awards
    « Reply #1 on: May 16, 2013, 01:53:14 PM »

I would advise downloading homebrew becase you won't have to go through the Custom Stage Builder to load Gecko OS. Reason being is because it's the file in the st folder is what's making it crash. But without that file, you won't be able to load the hacks the way you do now. So you have 2 options...

1). Remove the file in the st folder after every time you load up your hacks and put it back in when you're done.

2). Download the Homebrew Channel, and load Gecko OS from there so you don't have to worry about the st file ever again.

iado
    Newbie Kitten

View Profile Awards
    « Reply #2 on: May 16, 2013, 11:33:52 PM »

Thanks, you were spot on!

Pages: [1]
    Print
    Jump to: