Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 13, 2015, 02:22:21 AM
I would if people want it.
I want it. Do it now... jk, jk.
But it would be a good idea indeed.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

should this be Bass's Alternate costume?  If so I will try to make it HD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 19, 2015, 05:22:49 AM
should this be Bass's Alternate costume?  If so I will try to make it HD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes. yes^2

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

ooooh :D pretty.. maybe make the eyes a little less bright though; part of the cool thing about bass in his first titles was how he was a more edgy and "cool" than rockman/megaman/whatever you call him (sounds a lot like i'm talking about shadow to sonic...).. maybe just making them just a little darker green or something would be enough, but i always liked his original version more than his exe version because of that, personally... just my opinion though
I'M JUST A DOOD

March 19, 2015, 09:13:47 AM #1129 Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 09:27:22 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: justadood on March 19, 2015, 07:15:36 AM
ooooh :D pretty.. maybe make the eyes a little less bright though; part of the cool thing about bass in his first titles was how he was a more edgy and "cool" than rockman/megaman/whatever you call him (sounds a lot like i'm talking about shadow to sonic...).. maybe just making them just a little darker green or something would be enough, but i always liked his original version more than his exe version because of that, personally... just my opinion though
I can't agree with you more on the the original model.  exe model is ok but the original so much better.

Post Merge: March 19, 2015, 09:26:48 AM

Lol needs ALOT more Shadow

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



March 19, 2015, 11:12:29 AM #1130 Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 11:19:29 AM by HypnotizeOverdrive
I'm just happy there's a moveset, the people who are asking for 4 alternate costumes are asking for a bit too much.

I'm sure the wait for the mod will be worth it in the end though.

Post Merge: March 19, 2015, 11:16:24 AM

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 19, 2015, 09:13:47 AM
Lol needs ALOT more Shadow

At first I was against this alt because Sonic gets very old very fast, but it is rather creative. I'd only use it if Megaman had a Sonic armor alt to match, even though it's incredibly cliché.

Post Merge: March 19, 2015, 11:19:29 AM

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 19, 2015, 05:22:49 AM
should this be Bass's Alternate costume?  If so I will try to make it HD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Apologies for the triple post, but I just noticed that this is Bass Cross Megaman.EXE, not Bass.EXE himself. Dunno if that was intentional...
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

I like how this is the original Bass you're making rather than the chibi version :D definitely going to keep an eye on this

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 19, 2015, 05:22:49 AM
should this be Bass's Alternate costume?  If so I will try to make it HD

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I love how that looks.

Hey, I'm new on the vault and was using your deadpool over sheik mod. It was an excellent mod but when I looked in the video, it includes an sfx while in the pack, it's no where to be found. So can you please post the sfx for deadpool over sheik on the vault because I'm tired of hearing deadpool sound like sheik and I already ported someone else over snake

Quote from: NoWon1196 on March 23, 2015, 12:06:43 PM
Hey, I'm new on the vault and was using your deadpool over sheik mod. It was an excellent mod but when I looked in the video, it includes an sfx while in the pack, it's no where to be found. So can you please post the sfx for deadpool over sheik on the vault because I'm tired of hearing deadpool sound like sheik and I already ported someone else over snake

^This.

Most of your hacks don't have the SFX files anymore. What happened?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

they have sound files but i delete them because they cause problems so for now on im going to include the wave files so you guys can insert them yourselves.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 24, 2015, 08:02:25 PM
they have sound files but i delete them because they cause problems so for now on im going to include the wave files so you guys can insert them yourselves.

Like what problems?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

How does this look?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Revamping the EXE Bass. So far so good.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



This is gonna be a good mod :) how is it working on both Mac and Bass? Or are you just working on Bass for now??
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822