Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

lol yea. I might make it over with a totally different moveset



Its nothing Brawl Related but it is Little Mac related :)  check out the new theme I made for him and will use on the release date https://soundcloud.com/original-paper-boyz/punch-out-teaser



Woah... that's an awesome remix... I've got nostalgia chills...

I'm hyped!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 03, 2015, 01:30:20 PM
Making Good Progress  :happy:

https://youtu.be/2QJ-kRkb6a4

That's awesome! Oh man, I can't wait to play him!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

So I've re watched this WIP a few times, and it seems like you've got all of the tilts (except I couldn't identify the F-tilt) and the aerials complete (unless I missed one. Mac's aerials are sort of similar since they are punches). The dodging and walking looks great, you got the grab and pummel, even some of the throws. I don't know how far along this is entirely percent wise but you seem to have got through quite a bit :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Alternate for Little Mac or No?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 10, 2015, 01:59:23 PM
Alternate for Little Mac or No?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yes!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


Alternate Costume for Little Mac #2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 11, 2015, 04:59:12 AM
Alternate Costume for Little Mac #2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice choice. Didn't see it coming but definitely fitting.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Tekken 6 Steve Fox. Little Mac's Alt #3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Aha, is your final vid going to be all of these alts fighting each other?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

June 12, 2015, 05:46:10 AM #1184 Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 05:48:41 AM by Calypso
Quote from: Nebulon on June 12, 2015, 12:10:51 AM
Aha, is your final vid going to be all of these alts fighting each other?

With the song Eye of the Tiger playing in the background?