Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

more ppl need to play cyberbots bc i would've loved to see jin made...

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

I have an idea for Shulk's final smash
He turns the sword to buster and starts slashing the players with the sword. Then, he finished them off with a slash upwards.

Come on people that trunks and goten would be so cool and then if there is a fusion dance transform it would be great.

Quote from: brawlboy22 on July 24, 2016, 06:17:20 PM
Come on people that trunks and goten would be so cool and then if there is a fusion dance transform it would be great.
No one really cares about them anymore that is why they arent getting alot of votes
Neon green is the name, modding is my game

I though of something more appropriate for his aireal side special...
Sub Zero does something very similar to scorpions teleport punch in the 2d games but instead goes forward, and he kicks instead of punching, could do a decent amount of knockback,maybe add some ice gfx to that too?
retired

Quote from: SubZero2 on July 28, 2016, 09:01:56 AM
I though of something more appropriate for his aireal side special...
Sub Zero does something very similar to scorpions teleport punch in the 2d games but instead goes forward, and he kicks instead of punching, could do a decent amount of knockback,maybe add some ice gfx to that too?
Thanks but its ok. it would be too similar to scorpion so the ice hammer is a bit different. also in turbo mode sub zero can do a lot of combos from the hammer alone. lol. really tho thanks for the idea. I know exactly which move you are referring to.



I came up with an idea for shulk's final smash!

August 01, 2016, 05:32:08 PM #1582 Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 06:17:51 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: NoWon1196 on July 31, 2016, 07:40:00 PM
I came up with an idea for shulk's final smash!
Might want to tell KTH since thats more of his project than mine

Post Merge: August 01, 2016, 06:17:51 PM

Almost Done.  One more thing to add.
https://youtu.be/4KbF65-sa40



August 01, 2016, 06:39:27 PM #1583 Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 06:47:39 PM by SubZero2
Some attacks look really damn neat, i love his dash attack and jab, but i feel his aireal side special could be changed, really, it bothers me.
Forward smash could be this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVdMFB8sA9o
I mean, sub zero does have a ice sword and plus, the forward smash doesn't look fitting, it's weird.
Down smash could be improved, as in GFX.
Ice clone needs better GFX.
His up grab could be the uppercut from the classic mk games, forward grab could be changed, and back throw could be improved.
Side tilts animation could be improved.
Aireal Neutral Special could be improved, perhaps make sub zero stay in the air and use ice blast? Btw, i think it should only be used once in the air.
Also, maybe you could change up some of his taunts?
Keep the one that involves the snowman coming out of the box, but you could change one of the taunts to him taking out the sub zero doll, like his MK2 friendship.
Other than that, great job!
retired

Damn, this deserves a sub...

Btw, does anyone here know how to make a proper Limit Charge? Like where it saves charge data so when you use it again, it starts where you left off.
Quote from: B a d   T i m e LC-DDM on May 13, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
#MakeNintendoWiFiGreatAgain
QuoteA girl who bullies you is just showing their ignorance while at the same time is too stupid to tell you she likes you.ヽ( ͡°╭​͜ʖ╮​͡° )ノ

Smash 4 Cloud Project:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=77350.0


Smash 4 Cloud discord: https://discord.gg/P8e4JUC

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5wsEF4QhWfmmRAKfSNymaw

Anther's Ladder: TheTriforceLink
Smash 3DS mains: Link, Shulk, Falco, Cloud, Villy

Cool. Can't wait until it releases. 

Quote from: ZuesLonk on August 01, 2016, 11:07:01 PM
Damn, this deserves a sub...

Btw, does anyone here know how to make a proper Limit Charge? Like where it saves charge data so when you use it again, it starts where you left off.
Use samus's charge as a base
Neon green is the name, modding is my game

August 04, 2016, 08:44:29 PM #1587 Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 08:54:43 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: SubZero2 on August 01, 2016, 06:39:27 PM
Some attacks look really damn neat, i love his dash attack and jab, but i feel his aireal side special could be changed, really, it bothers me.
Forward smash could be this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVdMFB8sA9o
I mean, sub zero does have a ice sword and plus, the forward smash doesn't look fitting, it's weird.
Down smash could be improved, as in GFX.
Ice clone needs better GFX.
His up grab could be the uppercut from the classic mk games, forward grab could be changed, and back throw could be improved.
Side tilts animation could be improved.
Aireal Neutral Special could be improved, perhaps make sub zero stay in the air and use ice blast? Btw, i think it should only be used once in the air.
Also, maybe you could change up some of his taunts?
Keep the one that involves the snowman coming out of the box, but you could change one of the taunts to him taking out the sub zero doll, like his MK2 friendship.
Other than that, great job!

Your a big fan of sub zero huh lol. Thats good tho.  Also for the Side Smash Im going to keep it because Its different.  This is where I got the Idea for the side smash. https://youtu.be/vExmrO9pLSM?t=1m26s

For the Taunts didn't want him to have the doll since scorpion has it already. I think the taunt are fine.
The up throw I did like snakes power drive body slam so I kept it ( also didn't know what to give him lol ) but I think I just might give him the uppercut. seems fitting. The GFX for the down smash is the best I could do. Its just an Ice Puddle anyway lol.  

I have a Ground fatality where sub Zero freezes you and then he forms another ice ball and shatters the player. I'm thinking of making it an instant kill but that would be OP.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The air Final Smash I might need an idea for because the ground Final Smash looks stupid in the Air. I would say he has the stage snow a bit and whoever is around him will be frozen multiple times. The hit box could get bigger if you tap the button. something like DK's Final Smash.

Thanks for your feedback. Always need criticism good and bad.  

OH YEA, for the xenoverse characters there is something I need to let you guys know. When its available you guys will have to recolor the textures yourself since getting some of the models is a pain itself. lol sorry.  

Post Merge: August 04, 2016, 08:49:15 PM

One last thing. If you ever used this ( http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207328 ) editing the models will be a lot similar to how to create your own halo character. pretty simple but just know you will be deleting a of crap.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 04, 2016, 08:44:29 PM
Your a big fan of sub zero huh lol. Thats good tho.  Also for the Side Smash Im going to keep it because Its different.  This is where I got the Idea for the side smash. https://youtu.be/vExmrO9pLSM?t=1m26s

For the Taunts didn't want him to have the doll since scorpion has it already. I think the taunt are fine.
The up throw I did like snakes power drive body slam so I kept it ( also didn't know what to give him lol ) but I think I just might give him the uppercut. seems fitting. The GFX for the down smash is the best I could do. Its just an Ice Puddle anyway lol.  

I have a Ground fatality where sub Zero freezes you and then he forms another ice ball and shatters the player. I'm thinking of making it an instant kill but that would be OP.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The air Final Smash I might need an idea for because the ground Final Smash looks stupid in the Air. I would say he has the stage snow a bit and whoever is around him will be frozen multiple times. The hit box could get bigger if you tap the button. something like DK's Final Smash.

Thanks for your feedback. Always need criticism good and bad.  

OH YEA, for the xenoverse characters there is something I need to let you guys know. When its available you guys will have to recolor the textures yourself since getting some of the models is a pain itself. lol sorry.  

Post Merge: August 04, 2016, 08:49:15 PM

One last thing. If you ever used this ( http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=207328 ) editing the models will be a lot similar to how to create your own halo character. pretty simple but just know you will be deleting a of crap.
You bet i am.
Hmm. The forward smash idea is nice, now that i get it, but you can perhaps improve the attack and animation itself.
retired

August 05, 2016, 05:37:57 PM #1589 Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 05:39:14 PM by Blueblur22
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on August 04, 2016, 08:44:29 PM

I have a Ground fatality where sub Zero freezes you and then he forms another ice ball and shatters the player. I'm thinking of making it an instant kill but that would be OP.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I don't see the issue with having a final smash being op considering most of the Final Smash for the regular characters are. Isn't the point for a Final Smash to be OP?