Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: NoWon1196 on June 16, 2016, 01:26:07 AM
Any updates on any of the mods?
Nope. As far as the mods that are already released I have not updated any of them in a while but expect updates for Goku, Scorpion, Teen Gohan ( Major update with new moveset ), MegaMan X, and Little Mac over Bowser ( SFX won't be included due to that bowser will crash your game if using a sawndz file to replace his sounds ). No dates on the updates. It will happen when I have free time from work and other Game projects I have in progress.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 13, 2016, 09:58:01 PM
Cyber Sub-Zero. Wish I had the Triborg version though
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Looking good.
I have ideas for his special attacks btw...
N-Special could be Ice Freeze, y'know, he shoots out ice and freezes the opponent...
Side special could be the Lin Kuei Slide, where he slides.
Down special could be Ground freeze, where he spawns a floor on ice and makes the opponent slip.
Up Special could be ice clone, same functionality from MK3.
Just ideas.
retired

Imperfect Cell would be a great alt for Freeza. They both have tails.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Not what I meant! You haven't posted in a while and I was wondering if you were going to release any of them or if you're almost done with any. I know you're still working on sub zero.

Quote from: NoWon1196 on June 18, 2016, 09:35:01 PM
Not what I meant! You haven't posted in a while and I was wondering if you were going to release any of them or if you're almost done with any. I know you're still working on sub zero.
I haven't had time recently to release or complete anything but I will release something soon.



June 20, 2016, 10:45:07 PM #1535 Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 10:47:38 PM by NoWon1196
Ok. Good to hear

Post Merge: June 20, 2016, 10:46:19 PM


I wouldn't mind to have Jin tbh

Did you ever think about doing a Tails moveset? He really needs one tbh, as there's really no good tails psa's on brawl vault

Quote from: TheDarkKnight on June 23, 2016, 02:18:22 AM
Did you ever think about doing a Tails moveset? He really needs one tbh, as there's really no good tails psa's on brawl vault
And, if there are, none of them has a model with expressions.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


CaliKingz was working on one over jiggs and so was i but his was almost dont so idk anything else


June 23, 2016, 10:04:17 PM #1542 Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 10:35:48 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Leon Exodio on June 23, 2016, 03:39:01 PM
CaliKingz was working on one over jiggs and so was i but his was almost dont so idk anything else
Yea I had custom facial expressions before they came out with a new model. But I had most of his moves finished including his Final Smash but I stopped working on him and lost the files. :(
Quote from: NoWon1196 on June 23, 2016, 04:39:14 PM
Any words on shulk?
Quote from: NoWon1196 on June 23, 2016, 04:39:14 PM
Any words on shulk?
Shulk is pretty much finished. just need a Final Smash and "BOOM!" he should be released. IDK the release date. he's not my project. I'm just helping on his coding.

Post Merge: June 23, 2016, 10:35:48 PM

Hey Guys! Im happy to say that I'm officially going to update the Scorpion Moveset along with Teen Gohan. I've just received some very good models of Scorpion from MKX Mobile and they cause NO LAG to the game.  The Classic model, Injustice model, and Human Scorpion models all are Low in Poly ( which means Better for your systems ) and as for his Moveset Scorpion will be having the Following:
1- A real reflecting Projectile
2- Down B won't be Hell Raise, He will Summon a Demon like in MKX
3- Basic Attacks will be Updated.  Which means they will be smoother.
4- Same Final Smash But if Scorpion reaches an certain damage level, he goes into Inferno Mode causing damage to himself and Damage Boost to Attacks.

As for Teen Gohan he will have a update to his whole moveset and models.  I will be using the Xenoverse Model for him and rigging him to Captain Falcon. Most of my DBZ movesets use C Falcon's bones because soon I will let everyone make they're OWN Xenoverse model in Smash with Custom Movesets.  Your personal Xenoverse model will be able to work with the Following movesets:
1- Goku ( of course )
2- Majin Vegeta
3- Future Trunks
4- Teen Gohan
5- Broly
6- Frieza

I know everyone is Smash 4 Modding now but I still like Brawl. Thank you Guys for your support  and keep an eye out for updates.



Thanks for the info and thanks for not giving up on brawl. Really exciting to hear about the new updates to scorpion and teen gohan and I can't wait until shulk and the updates release. Keep up the good work.

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.