Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on May 31, 2014, 03:23:38 AM
scorpion vs arbiter
most epic fight ever

If I was good on making PSA's, then I'd have Arbiter done already.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 30, 2014, 01:56:04 AM
Lol ok for you I will include the Before one but you might have to Retexture him a bit.

Awesome!.. You're a man of the people.
Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!

Question guys. What should be a great song for Scorpions Victory



The MK theme. :) a piece of it anyway.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 01, 2014, 01:35:22 AM
Question guys. What should be a great song for Scorpions Victory

have it so that its nothing, so you can hear teh announcer say "This games winner is... Scorpion"

then have it long enough of silence so then you can here the victory "song" say "Scorpion Wins" or "Fatality"
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 01, 2014, 01:35:22 AM
Question guys. What should be a great song for Scorpions Victory

I have an Idea, but I need to know how much time does it get after the announcer says "The Winner is... (insert character here)."
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

yea the MK announcer say:
"Scorpion wins, Flawless Victory"
that would be epic

The Winner is:
Scorpion Flawless Victory.

The Flawless Victory should come as a Victory theme.

When the Announcer says "Scorpion" the Victory theme should say Flawless Victory.

As music, the ending part of Challenge Tower (MK9) should fit.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

June 02, 2014, 02:25:41 AM #758 Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 04:10:41 AM by CaliKingz01
Ok everyone. Get Ready for Scorpion!

Its a Big file with bundles of stuff.  Hope you guys Like it

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204231

Post Merge: June 02, 2014, 04:10:41 AM

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 02, 2014, 02:25:41 AM
Ok everyone. Get Ready for Scorpion!

Its a Big file with bundles of stuff.  Hope you guys Like it

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204231

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



June 02, 2014, 05:54:36 AM #759 Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 06:00:47 AM by Don Jon BravoEX
hmm
i had posted this CSP on this thread a couple of pages ago
anyways here it is again
ill see if i can add it to your vault entry for scorpion


as for feedback:
Both final smashes are perfect
really
so glad u did the job on it
specially liked the "cinematic" touch to the first one.

I made a version that's ocmpatible as a clone with Brawl EX that doesn't have issues when Links are in play :) Aside from the issues the PSA already had. Would you like me to send it to you Caliking?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on June 02, 2014, 01:05:19 PM
I made a version that's ocmpatible as a clone with Brawl EX that doesn't have issues when Links are in play :) Aside from the issues the PSA already had. Would you like me to send it to you Caliking?
were you able to fix the grab issue? scorpion can only be grabbed once and idk why



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 02, 2014, 01:35:59 PM
were you able to fix the grab issue? scorpion can only be grabbed once and idk why

I didn't fix anything like that, just the GFX sharing. The only compensation is that I had to give him the generic sword glow Duon uses, but that's the only way :/
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

June 02, 2014, 06:33:26 PM #763 Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 06:34:45 PM by Alejandro MiddleCorn
Quote from: Nebulon on June 02, 2014, 01:43:49 PM
I didn't fix anything like that, just the GFX sharing. The only compensation is that I had to give him the generic sword glow Duon uses, but that's the only way :/

Does Scorpion have proper SFX?

I mean, his own SFX.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 02, 2014, 01:35:59 PM
were you able to fix the grab issue? scorpion can only be grabbed once and idk why

Is it only with Link's grab? Or all grabs?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822