Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

You asked for it :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 26, 2014, 09:02:17 AM
You asked for it :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


10 outta 10!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

that taunt at the end... i love a good gag.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 26, 2014, 09:02:17 AM
You asked for it :af:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sooooo EPIC.

But I gotta say that it needs some fixing:

AAA combo needs a little fixing.
The Spear needs to be slower when it atracts, you know what I mean :-P.

I have an idea, but may not be possible:

As soon as Scorpion hits the enemy with his Spear, the character should be affected with the animation they all have when being grabbed by Mario or Sonic.
Then be pulled and make the Fura Fura animation (you know, the one when being hit by a Deku Nut).

If that's not possible, then leave it like it is.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Another job well done, love that taunt with a miniature scirpion lol, but, i think its a little bugy, i think i saw him shoot in arrow when the skull appeard
did ya miss me?

Are you still doing a Tails?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

all my yess for this psa
the upper cut is the only flaw i see, needs a little more animations

@Falconpunch1729: thats because i have no N-B move yet
@Nebulon yes I'm still doing a Tails PSA
@Don Jon BravoEX The uppercut was originally the down tilt. thats why it looks the way it does.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 26, 2014, 08:32:08 PM
@Don Jon BravoEX The uppercut was originally the down tilt. thats why it looks the way it does.
to make it perfect all he would need is to crouch down
if possible
if not
im ok
no biiggie
kinda like this
http://youtu.be/xeTiKjB0I34

http://youtu.be/mmYP4RivuGA?t=22s
This will be his N-B ground and air. it will be deflatable cause of the arrow article 



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 26, 2014, 08:32:08 PM
@Falconpunch1729: thats because i have no N-B move yet
@Nebulon yes I'm still doing a Tails PSA
@Don Jon BravoEX The uppercut was originally the down tilt. thats why it looks the way it does.

His Neutral B... could be...

A Kunai throw? Chargeable and he'll throw multiple?

Or... and this might be tough but... His B coud be a sword Stab. If you charge it, it'll add in more and more of his tilts after the stab, with low knockback since the point is to charge the special to get a bunch of light hits in. If you Charge it all the way it'll be a Brutality combo that lands 5-8 tilts, and ends with a super uppercut....

Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKbvCVI6iyA

I think it'd be awesome. The challenge is that this doesn't work too well at an opponent's higher percentages, since low knockback tilts will still knockback after all. Also landing it. It should be fast enough that your opponent can't shield during it...

Think of it as a fancy Marth Charge up, or Roy. If the attack doesn't connect, then it won't happen though. You shouldn't be able to save the charge either.

Post Merge: May 27, 2014, 04:01:17 AM

Oh, I posted this right when you did... nevermind lol
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 24, 2014, 02:09:24 AM
Ok so I've made some improvements on the textures for the new model. The old model was Super Buff looking and this one is smooth.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What do you guys think?

You think you could include the BEFORE costume anyway? I'm diggin' the bulkyness of it.. Makes him seem a bit more kickass in my opinion.
Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!

Quote from: The Following on May 27, 2014, 11:29:18 PM
You think you could include the BEFORE costume anyway? I'm diggin' the bulkyness of it.. Makes him seem a bit more kickass in my opinion.
Lol ok for you I will include the Before one but you might have to Retexture him a bit.



Scorpion is almost done, I can feel it.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.