Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9


Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 21, 2014, 06:40:27 AM
over sonic

Post Merge: June 21, 2014, 07:20:48 AM

Fixing this up for the Shadow PSA that Leon Exodio is making.

Which one looks better?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Probably both, if they work over normal Sonic.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

The model I'm using.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

GREAT RIGHT!!!!



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 23, 2014, 05:21:35 AM
The model I'm using.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

GREAT RIGHT!!!!

Calikingz......that Model...is Amazing!!!:D what are your moveset ideas for him?:D

That model looks legit.
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

ok so for vegeta moveset, these are my ideas. PS im pretty sure WE ALL KNOW what the Final Smash is going to be. lol

- Neutral B: Atomic Blast.

- Up B: Dirty Fireworks ( almost like an uppercut but if you press b again he will shoot an extra blast )

- Down B: Maybe a counter. Most dbz characters for brawl have them.

- Air Down B: Multiple Ki blast. Maybe shoots 3 or 4 of them. Not to be Over Doing the PSA

Basic attack I won't go into those just yet due to I'm busy with work and PSAing SubZero. But Keep check my Thread for updates on ALL of my PSA's



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 23, 2014, 05:21:35 AM
The model I'm using.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

GREAT RIGHT!!!!

My anticipation...................... It begins.
Put my signature here?.... WHY?! SO YOU CAN FORGE IT?!!!

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 23, 2014, 10:58:17 PM
ok so for vegeta moveset, these are my ideas. PS im pretty sure WE ALL KNOW what the Final Smash is going to be. lol

- Neutral B: Atomic Blast.

- Up B: Dirty Fireworks ( almost like an uppercut but if you press b again he will shoot an extra blast )

- Down B: Maybe a counter. Most dbz characters for brawl have them.

- Air Down B: Multiple Ki blast. Maybe shoots 3 or 4 of them. Not to be Over Doing the PSA

Basic attack I won't go into those just yet due to I'm busy with work and PSAing SubZero. But Keep check my Thread for updates on ALL of my PSA's

Ok now I'm excited! Over Wolf please. I'm tired of playing with Mario DK broken PSA :-(

Quote from: Renova on June 24, 2014, 12:21:25 AM
Ok now I'm excited! Over Wolf please. I'm tired of playing with Mario DK broken PSA :-(

Yeah, MarioDk's was pretty broken..:-(....like I got it to work and not freeze but for some reason when I got a Smash Ball, and I pressed B to activate his ground or air Final Smash attack, it would go into his neutral B instead and stay in final smash state, that was my only problem, so I don't know how to fix that so if it's over Wolf that be great too, heck if it's portable over other characters i'll even settle for that. But hey it's going to be Calikingz making a Majin Vegeta PSA, all hands down going to be amazing. :D

Quote from: Renova on June 24, 2014, 12:21:25 AM
Ok now I'm excited! Over Wolf please. I'm tired of playing with Mario DK broken PSA :-(

Yeah, that one freezes a lot when the sawnd file is applied.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on June 24, 2014, 02:05:39 AM
Yeah, that one freezes a lot when the sawnd file is applied.

Never froze for me...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and that up smash was really bad. i cant wait for this psa. Majin Vegeta is my favorite character next to Fat Buu. And he will be my only dbz character on my sd card. might add teen gohan. cant wait for this psa.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zed on June 24, 2014, 02:19:06 AM
Never froze for me...

Froze for MANY.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 23, 2014, 10:58:17 PM
ok so for vegeta moveset, these are my ideas. PS im pretty sure WE ALL KNOW what the Final Smash is going to be. lol

- Neutral B: Atomic Blast.

- Up B: Dirty Fireworks ( almost like an uppercut but if you press b again he will shoot an extra blast )

- Down B: Maybe a counter. Most dbz characters for brawl have them.

- Air Down B: Multiple Ki blast. Maybe shoots 3 or 4 of them. Not to be Over Doing the PSA

Basic attack I won't go into those just yet due to I'm busy with work and PSAing SubZero. But Keep check my Thread for updates on ALL of my PSA's
Do you already have a Side B? If not, I'd suggest you the way he kills Jeice in DBZ (I forgot the name of the technique though)
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Can we get some "Final Impact" in this PSA please? :-) Can't lie I'm super excited for this. :af2: (Wolf)

http://youtu.be/kzun1AAWioI?t=24s