Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing both Sub Zero and the new Vegeta moveset!
I haven't gotten to try Scorpion yet but he looks awesome!!!

Also, is there any chance we could have regular Vegeta outfits/skins available with this new moveset?

Yo, Cali, wanna work on a Megaman.EXE and/or Protoman.EXE PSA?

I'm currently optimizing Protoman ;)


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zed on June 25, 2014, 11:19:00 PM
Yo, Cali, wanna work on a Megaman.EXE and/or Protoman.EXE PSA?

I'm currently optimizing Protoman ;)
do you have any previews or anything? i would like to see it





It's an old preview, but a preview nonetheless.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

June 26, 2014, 04:39:18 AM #829 Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 09:01:53 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Zed on June 26, 2014, 03:47:34 AM


It's an old preview, but a preview nonetheless.
thats a really nice looking model tho. i would help out but i wanna finish some mods 1st

Post Merge: June 26, 2014, 09:01:52 AM

:af: Bet that Wolf model doesn't have this outfit  :P

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Hi Calikingz, I've been using the recent Zero moveset you made over Link.
The moveset is excellent, I'm really enjoying it however I've come across a pretty nasty bug that I thought I'd let you know about.

I find whenever I exit the match at specific moments during some of Zero's moves (particularly his charge shot) the game will crash before the results screen loads up. I'm not sure if this is related to just when he takes out his buster, or if something else is causing it but it seems to occur pretty regularly whenever I'm firing the buster.
Just thought I should let you know about it, hopefully you can look into it and find a fix.

Quote from: secretchaos1 on June 30, 2014, 03:57:12 AM
Hi Calikingz, I've been using the recent Zero moveset you made over Link.
The moveset is excellent, I'm really enjoying it however I've come across a pretty nasty bug that I thought I'd let you know about.

I find whenever I exit the match at specific moments during some of Zero's moves (particularly his charge shot) the game will crash before the results screen loads up. I'm not sure if this is related to just when he takes out his buster, or if something else is causing it but it seems to occur pretty regularly whenever I'm firing the buster.
Just thought I should let you know about it, hopefully you can look into it and find a fix.
I will look into this. thanks for bringing this to my attention



hey cali! i was giving your scorpian moveset a shot when i came across something. his SpecialNAir wont connect sometimes. I'm not sure if its something i did wrong, but its happened more than once for me. I deleted the files then put them back but its still giving me trouble :/ what should I do?
*currently crying at computer*

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 30, 2014, 04:43:16 AM
I will look into this. thanks for bringing this to my attention
Thanks man! I'll be keeping an eye out for the fix. Love your movesets, the'yre all really top notch!

July 01, 2014, 01:52:22 AM #834 Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 03:49:03 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: ChickenPuppy on June 30, 2014, 07:24:39 AM
hey cali! i was giving your scorpian moveset a shot when i came across something. his SpecialNAir wont connect sometimes. I'm not sure if its something i did wrong, but its happened more than once for me. I deleted the files then put them back but its still giving me trouble :/ what should I do?
The hitbox isn't that big so i might have to make it bigger

Post Merge: July 01, 2014, 03:49:02 AM

Some CSP's I made for X. You guys can use them if you want.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




[/quote]Some CSP's I made for X. You guys can use them if you want.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[/quote]

Those look totally awesome, i aprove :)
did ya miss me?

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 01, 2014, 01:52:22 AM

Some CSP's I made for X. You guys can use them if you want.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These are great. Thanks.


Hey Cali, I know you're working on quite a few projects but is it possible that you might finish the Bomberman over Luigi? I know you ported it over Link but I have your Scorpion over Link.

Luigi doesn't really have a great PSA to his character is why I'm asking. Anyway, yes or no, thanks for considering.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on July 04, 2014, 02:55:27 AM
Please update your Zero!!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202874

Oh cool! I'm assuming you fixed that bug I was talking about? Awesome! Gonna do a gfx fix and replace the Zero I've got now if it's all good and crash-free now, thanks for getting on that so quickly. Awesome work!