Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM Last Edit: March 15, 2015, 10:52:23 AM by CaliKingz01



Thanks to all those who Help me with ALL my projects.  Still don't know everything there is to mod but I know enough. :af2:
If you have IDEAS or CAN TEACH ME ANYTHING NEW LIKE STAGE MODDING, let me know because I have some COOL Stages from DBZ Budokai 3. Keep a Look out for Future Projects. :happy:


UPDATING!!!!!!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Nice thread :) Keep up the good work ;)

Never really seen you post on here before, but I'm glad you made a thread to showcase your PSAs I've tested a few of them out and I'm thoroughly impressed.
-Omni

im going to check this thread out :D

finally, you made a thread
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol yea i know. Finally. i had one already but never updated it.



*Follows*
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.



love all your hacks, keeping an eye on this thread
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

ATTENTION ALL MODIFIERS! I need some help with a project.  I need some animations done so i can PSA the rest. Its Broly. people been off and on working on him so I'm finally going to continue him.  Any Taker? Message me =)

Thanks  :af2:



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 21, 2013, 11:28:56 PM
ATTENTION ALL MODIFIERS! I need some help with a project.  I need some animations done so i can PSA the rest. Its Broly. people been off and on working on him so I'm finally going to continue him.  Any Taker? Message me =)

Thanks  :af2:
i think kagemaru or southcraft might have some if im not mistaken
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 21, 2013, 11:39:02 PM
i think kagemaru or southcraft might have some if im not mistaken
ok. thanks. hope they have the time to help



Quote from: CaliKingz01Sorry Kid Trunks Just can't update you right now=(
Ever consider doing Teen trunks with sword?

Quote from: rax189 on May 22, 2013, 04:58:16 AM
Ever consider doing Teen trunks with sword?
you mean future trunks  also  i would like to see a future trunks psa i would help on a psa like that

Quote from: Rainbow Dash on May 22, 2013, 05:48:29 AM
you mean future trunks  also  i would like to see a future trunks psa i would help on a psa like that
i did consider it, just would take a while. i'm a ok animator, i would need someone like SlientDoom, MarioDk, kagemaru or southcraft thats great at doing animations



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 22, 2013, 07:13:25 AM
i did consider it, just would take a while. i'm a ok animator, i would need someone like SlientDoom, MarioDk, kagemaru or southcraft thats great at doing animations
yeah i suck at animation i if you do this psa i would love to help you psa it