Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: Rainbow Dash on May 22, 2013, 07:18:54 AM
yeah i suck at animation i if you do this psa i would love to help you psa it
I will really think about it. I really want Broly tho. He's' going to take some time. I've been trying to change the color of ganon's purple gfx to green.



I started future trunks on fox and only got n-b done it was bad tho
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Posting to subscribe...

Also, yo, I've been down to help for a Broly hack for over a year now. Any more animations you need, just ask. If I've got time, I'll bust them out for you. And my Ganon slot is pretty free as well so I don't mind helping with Broly.

And yo... your work is pretty awesome. I'm actually fairly impressed with Goten. We could collab on a Goku if you're interested. Something to match the quality of Vegeta cause the current Goku PSA's kinda don't (No offense MDK).

Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours bro. That way everyone is mutually benefiting each other. I'm good at animating but I'm only ok at PSA. From what I saw in your vids you've got a good handle on how to PSA. You already know how impressed I was with your MvC thing.

PS: Because of Cali, Wolverine v3 has been revived.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hey, if you ever need any PSA help hit me up with a PM.

But I doubt it, you seem to be able to handle yourself quite well.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

kagemura you know i will update goku soon
with better model rig,and that stuff,better GFX models so it will be as good as vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

May 23, 2013, 12:09:00 AM #20 Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 12:11:25 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 22, 2013, 03:39:40 PM
Posting to subscribe...

Also, yo, I've been down to help for a Broly hack for over a year now. Any more animations you need, just ask. If I've got time, I'll bust them out for you. And my Ganon slot is pretty free as well so I don't mind helping with Broly.

And yo... your work is pretty awesome. I'm actually fairly impressed with Goten. We could collab on a Goku if you're interested. Something to match the quality of Vegeta cause the current Goku PSA's kinda don't (No offense MDK).

Scratch my back and I'll scratch yours bro. That way everyone is mutually benefiting each other. I'm good at animating but I'm only ok at PSA. From what I saw in your vids you've got a good handle on how to PSA. You already know how impressed I was with your MvC thing.

PS: Because of Cali, Wolverine v3 has been revived.

ok =) I do need some more animations done. i wanna base all his moves from DBZ Budokai 3. i need his AAA, Down-A, and Side A animations. i got the Smash Attacks and the Specials.

I'm down on updating the MvC. I like those 3 characters.

before i thought about the MvC i was going to put MegaMan X, Zero, and Vile over them. but I plan on making one more MegaMan mod. Its going to be X and Zero over Ice Climbers. How does that sound?

Post Merge: May 23, 2013, 12:10:01 AM

Quote from: drogoth232 on May 22, 2013, 06:56:00 PM
Hey, if you ever need any PSA help hit me up with a PM.

But I doubt it, you seem to be able to handle yourself quite well.
Ok sure. i could always use some help. the more help, the better the PSA =)

Post Merge: May 23, 2013, 12:11:25 AM

Quote from: Mariodk on May 22, 2013, 07:06:46 PM
kagemura you know i will update goku soon
with better model rig,and that stuff,better GFX models so it will be as good as vegeta
lol I can't wait for that! =) I switch the original goku model thats on Pit. Im using the DBZ Budokai 3 model. looks dope.



Sounds good. I'm more of a fan of the Battle Network Megaman cause I watched that show... but anything over IC is a plus for me.

Do you know what you want for his AAA side and down tilt? I'm also a fan of Budokai 3 (Broly was my 4th best character) takes me back to my highschool days in video game club. Took me all year to beat the champ in that game at our school. But I was the Melee/Brawl champ the whole for all 4 years xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

X and Zero should be over Samus and Zamus.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler is gone for now on May 23, 2013, 12:33:02 AM
X and Zero should be over Samus and Zamus.
agreed, i think small characters shuld be over ice climbers cuz two big characters might cause a clutter :/ idk maybe my opinion is way off but calikingz i was gonna talk to u about a megaman x psa over MK... But if over samus his blaster culd be MUCH better :P lol Megaman as it is though is pretty good, maybe a couple new animations but nothing major is needed unless you had many new ideas. I think FS culd be worked on a tad bit but other than that its a well made psa and only needs a v2 for minor stuff. Also, did you get Broly's fingers rigged?

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 23, 2013, 12:09:00 AM
Ok sure. i could always use some help. the more help, the better the PSA =)

Sure, just tell me when you need me. I'm not bogged down with exams, so I'm free if you need me.


Quote from: Kagemaru on May 23, 2013, 12:15:39 AM
Sounds good. I'm more of a fan of the Battle Network Megaman cause I watched that show... but anything over IC is a plus for me.

Protoman.EXE model is there... you and I could... you know


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 23, 2013, 02:56:58 AM #25 Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 03:01:53 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Kagemaru on May 23, 2013, 12:15:39 AM
Sounds good. I'm more of a fan of the Battle Network Megaman cause I watched that show... but anything over IC is a plus for me.

Do you know what you want for his AAA side and down tilt? I'm also a fan of Budokai 3 (Broly was my 4th best character) takes me back to my highschool days in video game club. Took me all year to beat the champ in that game at our school. But I was the Melee/Brawl champ the whole for all 4 years xD
Broly does  like some heavy hitting punches in Budokai 3. im looking for a video to show u right now.

Broly was a beast! if he was a good guy i think he would surpass goku by far cuz he keeps getting stronger. but i cant picture him as a good guy. too BadAss for that. lol

Post Merge: May 23, 2013, 03:00:22 AM

Quote from: rax189 on May 23, 2013, 01:23:14 AM
agreed, i think small characters shuld be over ice climbers cuz two big characters might cause a clutter :/ idk maybe my opinion is way off but calikingz i was gonna talk to u about a megaman x psa over MK... But if over samus his blaster culd be MUCH better :P lol Megaman as it is though is pretty good, maybe a couple new animations but nothing major is needed unless you had many new ideas. I think FS culd be worked on a tad bit but other than that its a well made psa and only needs a v2 for minor stuff. Also, did you get Broly's fingers rigged?
I agree.  i actually like Samus but that does sound like a good idea to make x over samus and Zero over ZSuit.
anf yes the finger are rigged =)

Post Merge: May 23, 2013, 03:01:53 AM

It was gonna be the Kid Models over the Ice Climbers of megaman and Zero.



May 23, 2013, 07:09:24 AM #26 Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 07:10:28 AM by Mariodk
i was thinking to use also that model,with face rigged(for dmg/change from srs face to happy) and normal/SSJ1,3,4 in 1 model
only kaioken/SSJ mode but can choose you wanted to be a SSJ1,3,4(not SSJ2 since that almost look like 1 just with some lighting effects) in SSJ mode(like vegeta with SSJ1,4)
alittle mix of beyond/a texture i found for goku so he can also have HD texture
that was my plan for the model(as well as afew more alt. models instead of recolours)
and bones for SSj3 hair/SSJ4/adult GT tail
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ATTENTION!
Due to some bs with MediaFire my account has been suspended. Now ALL my files might be gone  :oshi: This sucks.  If I can get MediaFire to Re open my account, I can get all my files back and put them on another site. Please if you have ANY of the PSA's I've made, Send the to me so I can re-upload them and make backups on my hard drive.  Thank you and Sorry for the inconvenience.   :(



I still have your adult slick PSA, I'll send it to you when I have the time.

Quote from: Dark Hazard on May 26, 2013, 10:59:04 PM
I still have your adult slick PSA, I'll send it to you when I have the time.
I have that. I need the Original Slick tho