Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

OMG it's finally here!!!! BROLY!!! It is so Amazing!!!

What do you plan to make next Calikingz01?:)

i plan on making my revamp of Megaman X and update Wolverine.



Broly is great but every time i'm in a normal match with him,  the game doesn't go into the results screen after the match is over or quit out of it.

Quote from: CgWorldNation97 on December 21, 2013, 04:40:50 PM
Broly is great but every time i'm in a normal match with him,  the game doesn't go into the results screen after the match is over or quit out of it.

That has nothing to do with his hack. Works flawlessly for me.

Quote from: CgWorldNation97 on December 21, 2013, 04:40:50 PM
Broly is great but every time i'm in a normal match with him,  the game doesn't go into the results screen after the match is over or quit out of it.

Use the No Result Data code. It may help.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Who wants to make a in game video? :D
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

December 22, 2013, 01:16:10 AM #306 Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 03:35:55 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: CgWorldNation97 on December 21, 2013, 04:40:50 PM
Broly is great but every time i'm in a normal match with him,  the game doesn't go into the results screen after the match is over or quit out of it.
Check your codes and rel files. might still have stuff from a previous fighter because I've had testers before releasing this and that error hasn't happened at all.

Post Merge: December 22, 2013, 03:35:55 AM

A preview of the Alts of Broly and showing off the Final Smash.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



i wish you merry christmas and good luck on megaman x,but when will you release bomberman over link?
did ya miss me?

Woot. Ganon no longer exists to me.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 22, 2013, 01:16:10 AM
A preview of the Alts of Broly and showing off the Final Smash.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'm starting to think that Shao Kahn would fit with Broly's moveset.
Though, his hammer will be missing.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on December 22, 2013, 09:37:54 PM
i wish you merry christmas and good luck on megaman x,but when will you release bomberman over link?
might not release it. smh. glitches alot



Merry Christmas Calikingz01! Meant to say this over FB but since I was on the Vault, decided to swing by and say it anyways!

Have a good one man!;)..

i am so stoked for the revmap of megaman x,but question,what exactly are the glitches on bomberman over snake?
did ya miss me?

December 30, 2013, 11:08:24 PM #313 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 09:59:19 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on December 30, 2013, 04:31:42 AM
i am so stoked for the revmap of megaman x,but question,what exactly are the glitches on bomberman over snake?
I didn't make the one over snake. lol but idk. I can port it if SilentDo0m will continue his work on it. i will leave the FS the same and all. Thats if he's still brawl hacking that is...

Post Merge: January 01, 2014, 09:59:19 PM

Knuckles over Marth preview. PSA is from SouthCarft's Knux over JigglyPuff.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 18, 2013, 06:45:43 AM
@MarioDK I can wait for your fixed version. I really liked the PSA but i really hated the fact that it froze on me. BTW my Goten PSA over Fox freezes the same way. How did you fix that issue for Vegeta? Inbox me when you get the chance.

Did MarioDK ever explain to you how he fixed the grab glitch so his vegeta can finally become playable since he's gone now?

Or...since he's gone now before he released anything, will you restart your Majin Vegeta PSA?

*I hope Smash 4 gets hacked early and people return back here.