Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

O.o

I'd actually use that PSA.

Animations aren't that bad either. You did those Cali? I REALLY like that model. The rim lighting make it kinda cool. I'd have to rock a sonic and shadow model with that though. I'm all about matching sets.

At any rate, I like the PSA. My grip atm is what looked like the lack of throws.... unless I missed them. And the FSmash looks terribly punishable but I can see how it could be used to feint someone if done correctly.

Overall I'm fairly impressed with the animations.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

January 03, 2014, 01:58:04 AM #316 Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 02:01:10 AM by Spike
Would it work for Project M by the time its done?

I don't like Marth either lol.

January 03, 2014, 09:46:17 PM #317 Last Edit: January 03, 2014, 09:48:04 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 03, 2014, 01:38:00 AM
O.o

I'd actually use that PSA.

Animations aren't that bad either. You did those Cali? I REALLY like that model. The rim lighting make it kinda cool. I'd have to rock a sonic and shadow model with that though. I'm all about matching sets.

At any rate, I like the PSA. My grip atm is what looked like the lack of throws.... unless I missed them. And the FSmash looks terribly punishable but I can see how it could be used to feint someone if done correctly.

Overall I'm fairly impressed with the animations.
lol Naa animation are done from the same person who made the one over jiggz. i just ported the moveset and edited the model and got rid of some things that made it freeze cuz of file size and such.  I made Classic Sonic have that outline as well for Leon's Classic Sonic PSA over G&W. looks awesome!!!!!!!!!! lol btw whats up with the Wolverine model? i really wanna get started on PSAing stuff for it. junst want them fingers to work.

Post Merge: January 03, 2014, 09:48:04 PM

Quote from: Spike on January 03, 2014, 01:58:04 AM
Would it work for Project M by the time its done?

I don't like Marth either lol.
ummmm idk if it works for that but when i release this you can try and see.



I'll ping DSX8 again. He said its the last thing he'll do before he quits hacking since its for a moveset and it was originally his model anyway.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Hey, you should try the new Clone Engine by Phantom Wings to make your hacks.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

knukles is back! lol,but id like to point something out,on the megaman x over r.o.b,while a cpu he spams down special(weapon switch),if the oponet is distant from him,i found this anoying at most,do you think you can make him avoid this in your next update for him?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 04, 2014, 12:31:15 AM
I'll ping DSX8 again. He said its the last thing he'll do before he quits hacking since its for a moveset and it was originally his model anyway.
Hes quitting? Noooooooooooo

January 04, 2014, 10:28:45 PM #322 Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 10:10:08 AM by Kagemaru
Good news.

The model is almost done. We'll be able to start the moveset soon.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

January 06, 2014, 02:57:09 AM #323 Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 03:00:05 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 04, 2014, 10:28:45 PM
Good news.

The model is almost done. We'll be able to start the moveset soon.
Great! Message me as soon as its done


Post Merge: January 06, 2014, 03:00:05 AM

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on January 04, 2014, 06:53:32 PM
knukles is back! lol,but id like to point something out,on the megaman x over r.o.b,while a cpu he spams down special(weapon switch),if the oponet is distant from him,i found this anoying at most,do you think you can make him avoid this in your next update for him?
I changed the AI on him so that doesnt happen any more lol



Calikingz have you ever considered making a PSA of Banjo and Kazooie

Quote from: Ganon-Punch on January 06, 2014, 03:05:29 AM
Calikingz have you ever considered making a PSA of Banjo and Kazooie
Full support. 100% support.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ganon-Punch on January 06, 2014, 03:05:29 AM
Calikingz have you ever considered making a PSA of Banjo and Kazooie

Or even a Rare character?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Banjo/Kazooie I feel would be a nice random psa to have. IMO I usually play with more serious hacks... But Banjo/Kazooie I think would fit brawl rather well... I wouldn't even complain if they were actually IN the next Smash game.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

That sounds like a Great Idea!:D Sure would like to see more movesets.

I just wanted to take this time to Thank CaliKingz and Kagemaru and other brawlers on here for everything they have done for this Brawl Community.

Without you all, O.o..I'd probably wouldn't be here where I am now, learned so much from you all.


I think they fit Smash really good