Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on January 17, 2014, 06:25:25 PM
so i herd x is back in progress,did you get your transform model to work yet?
naa i just made a model myself.....KINDA.... lol but it looks really nice.



Hey, Cali. Did you get the PM that I sent?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

January 21, 2014, 06:54:53 PM #347 Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 07:01:17 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: drogoth on January 21, 2014, 05:27:25 PM
Hey, Cali. Did you get the PM that I sent?
yea i was checking that out right now

New Slick

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Human Version
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


PS: I know y'all dont care about OC's but I really Like mine



a definite improvement,well done,and nice human costume,could call it slicks alternate dimensional twin lol
did ya miss me?

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on January 21, 2014, 06:54:53 PM
yea i was checking that out right now

New Slick

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Human Version
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


PS: I know y'all dont care about OC's but I really Like mine

I DO care about OC's.
And yours is cool.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Its pretty cool. I'm not a big fan of Sonic OCs, but I have own OC. Was actually thinking of making him a brawl character but what he can do isn't exactly... Brawl possible. A short explanation of what he can do would be.... Shikamaru from Naruto (usage of shadows) combined with the combat style of Spider-Man fused with Ryu Hyabusa.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 21, 2014, 07:22:59 PM
Its pretty cool. I'm not a big fan of Sonic OCs, but I have own OC. Was actually thinking of making him a brawl character but what he can do isn't exactly... Brawl possible. A short explanation of what he can do would be.... Shikamaru from Naruto (usage of shadows) combined with the combat style of Spider-Man fused with Ryu Hyabusa.

Um the shadows would have to be part of that model most likely and use a model changer a make them appear, they would also need a LOT of added bone to not look stiff or something. Sorry I know you already know all of that.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 21, 2014, 07:22:59 PM
Its pretty cool. I'm not a big fan of Sonic OCs, but I have own OC. Was actually thinking of making him a brawl character but what he can do isn't exactly... Brawl possible. A short explanation of what he can do would be.... Shikamaru from Naruto (usage of shadows) combined with the combat style of Spider-Man fused with Ryu Hyabusa.
Dude your character sounds BEAST! lol idk how to do the shadow clone for a character



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on January 21, 2014, 07:57:02 PM
Dude your character sounds BEAST! lol idk how to do the shadow clone for a character

I'm actually thinking of doing a shadow clone character.

Maybe we should all give it a shot lol


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

so what does your new x model look like now?
did ya miss me?

I personally enjoy both slick hacks, and at the moment im trying to make a code and rel to port your younger version over game and watch. But now that i see these previews of this new slick, i was wondering if you were gonna release him ever?
*currently crying at computer*

Shikamaru by himself would be cool. And I like Slick but I dont like most other OC's

Don't wanna de-rail your topic Cali, so I'll spoiler this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


His backstory isn't quite solidified yet due to toying with different things he'd be in and working with different people (With one friend we were gonna make a comic set in a certain time period, and with another friend, we're gonna make a 3D animated show set in a totally different time period/universe. So his backstory would have to mesh with whatever the main universe's story is.

So for now, the only thing solidified are his abilities. How he got them, or why he has them isn't set in stone yet.

Though, once his model (it'll look 100% different from that picture, but will still have dreadlocks) is complete, I'll be working with my model guy to create a fight scene for our youtube channel)

Cali, you think you can help me come up with some ideas for Wolverine's down smash?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 22, 2014, 07:27:36 AM
Don't wanna de-rail your topic Cali, so I'll spoiler this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


His backstory isn't quite solidified yet due to toying with different things he'd be in and working with different people (With one friend we were gonna make a comic set in a certain time period, and with another friend, we're gonna make a 3D animated show set in a totally different time period/universe. So his backstory would have to mesh with whatever the main universe's story is.

So for now, the only thing solidified are his abilities. How he got them, or why he has them isn't set in stone yet.

Though, once his model (it'll look 100% different from that picture, but will still have dreadlocks) is complete, I'll be working with my model guy to create a fight scene for our youtube channel)

Cali, you think you can help me come up with some ideas for Wolverine's down smash?
Thats cool. What Jutsu does he have

January 22, 2014, 07:35:41 PM #359 Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 07:46:27 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Kagemaru on January 22, 2014, 07:27:36 AM
Don't wanna de-rail your topic Cali, so I'll spoiler this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


His backstory isn't quite solidified yet due to toying with different things he'd be in and working with different people (With one friend we were gonna make a comic set in a certain time period, and with another friend, we're gonna make a 3D animated show set in a totally different time period/universe. So his backstory would have to mesh with whatever the main universe's story is.

So for now, the only thing solidified are his abilities. How he got them, or why he has them isn't set in stone yet.

Though, once his model (it'll look 100% different from that picture, but will still have dreadlocks) is complete, I'll be working with my model guy to create a fight scene for our youtube channel)

Cali, you think you can help me come up with some ideas for Wolverine's down smash?
WOW thats so dope! do you have a model ready and everything?
and wolverine's down smash should be when he sticks his claws in the ground and do a twist sweep kick

Post Merge: January 22, 2014, 07:46:27 PM

Quote from: ChickenPuppy on January 22, 2014, 03:18:12 AM
I personally enjoy both slick hacks, and at the moment im trying to make a code and rel to port your younger version over game and watch. But now that i see these previews of this new slick, i was wondering if you were gonna release him ever?
I will be releasing him. and a rel port to G&W will work but  will have to delete some of the psa work so it wont freeze.