Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

February 05, 2014, 02:58:49 AM #390 Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 04:34:40 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on February 04, 2014, 08:19:56 PM
i have a question about one of your older hacks:goten and trunks over ice climbers,is that still a work in progress or a discarded project,since goten and trunks are over fox and falco now
Dead project cuz ice climbers are Super weird when it comes to PSAing them.

Post Merge: February 05, 2014, 04:34:40 AM

So I need help with X. any ideas for his Side and Up Smashes? kinda stuck here lol :>.>palm:



Do they have to be accurate to Megaman lore?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on February 05, 2014, 06:22:58 AM
Do they have to be accurate to Megaman lore?
naa. just want them to look good. i got the Side and Down smash attacks done now. i need an up smash, down and up tilts



found this on youtube:
Mega Man X Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Moveset
might give you some ideas
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on February 05, 2014, 07:28:02 PM
found this on youtube:
Mega Man X Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Moveset
might give you some ideas
lol i watched that video and i got a few Ideas. thanks



I was gonna suggest something similar to the Megaman for Smash4 psa... being a projectile based f-smash attack.

And that the Up-Smash would be similar to Mewtwo's but instead of being a mist it would be a single explosion burst from his arm cannon.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

he had this for his previous x over rob

but i think shooting a projectile(fireball or something) straight up might be a good idea
did ya miss me?

February 06, 2014, 06:24:29 AM #397 Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 09:31:29 PM by SpoonTheMan
@CaliKingz01

Hey, I downloaded you're Dark Sonic, and I can't for the life of me figure out what sounds to replace in Olimar's Soundbank with what from you're Dark Sonic, I could never figure out what sounds to replace when it comes to custom sounds as .wav files not having a specific ID in the name (like 'WAV 30', for example), how do I figure this kind of thing out?

Also, I have an eye on your Slick character (the newer one) and, watching the video, he has a voice pack, but I can't find said voice pack ANYWHERE, not in either versions of the character, and not anywhere in the Brawl Vault, would it be a burden to upload that voice pack somewhere?

Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind about helping with the Dark Sonic voice pack, it was challenging, but I figured it out.

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on February 06, 2014, 06:24:29 AM
@CaliKingz01

Hey, I downloaded you're Dark Sonic, and I can't for the life of me figure out what sounds to replace in Olimar's Soundbank with what from you're Dark Sonic, I could never figure out what sounds to replace when it comes to custom sounds as .wav files not having a specific ID in the name (like 'WAV 30', for example), how do I figure this kind of thing out?

Also, I have an eye on your Slick character (the newer one) and, watching the video, he has a voice pack, but I can't find said voice pack ANYWHERE, not in either versions of the character, and not anywhere in the Brawl Vault, would it be a burden to upload that voice pack somewhere?

Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind about helping with the Dark Sonic voice pack, it was challenging, but I figured it out.
what program do you use to insert the sounds?




Quote from: SpoonTheMan on February 10, 2014, 06:05:09 PM
SuperSawndz
oo ok. i never used that. is it better than there regular one?



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 11, 2014, 05:06:59 AM
oo ok. i never used that. is it better than there regular one?


Yes, you're not stuck entering wav IDs all the time, and when a sound pack is in the form of a .sawnd file, you just select the sawnd file, click insert, then you're done.

hey calikingz,since my pictures of the x animations failed,i will try to describe them in words:

entry: very similar to zeros entry,he comes down in a blue laser onto the stage,after a short electric pulse,he is ready for action

armor transform: x does a floating 360 spin,while tucking in his arms and legs,flashes from blue to white, untucks his arms and legs,after a flash of elctricity,he has his armor equipped.
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on February 11, 2014, 06:58:29 PM
hey calikingz,since my pictures of the x animations failed,i will try to describe them in words:

entry: very similar to zeros entry,he comes down in a blue laser onto the stage,after a short electric pulse,he is ready for action

armor transform: x does a floating 360 spin,while tucking in his arms and legs,flashes from blue to white, untucks his arms and legs,after a flash of elctricity,he has his armor equipped.
I got those already lol but the  armor trans, it sounds like Ganon



lol yeah,if you want to do something different for the armor trans, thats fine
did ya miss me?