Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

@calikingz01

Hey, I just saw a video of yours from the end of September 2013 showing Bomberman over Link progress, and it looks really good, but your OP has said 99.9% done for the past few months, are you still working on him? Also, just a suggestion: I think this would be a perfect model if it can be fixed to work with your moveset: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28193

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on February 11, 2014, 10:01:37 PM
@calikingz01

Hey, I just saw a video of yours from the end of September 2013 showing Bomberman over Link progress, and it looks really good, but your OP has said 99.9% done for the past few months, are you still working on him? Also, just a suggestion: I think this would be a perfect model if it can be fixed to work with your moveset: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=28193
its done but I need to Figure out the hit box for the FS. its messed up



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 12, 2014, 04:39:51 AM
its done but I need to Figure out the hit box for the FS. its messed up

Awesome, looking forward to it :D good luck on the hit box

i have 2 possible thoughts on that,

make sure the offensive collision is on x and y but not z planes

make sure its asynchronus timer frames at the start and synchronus timer frames after terminate collision

if these 2 dont work,i will start a topic in aa help
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on February 12, 2014, 08:41:09 PM
i have 2 possible thoughts on that,

make sure the offensive collision is on x and y but not z planes

make sure its asynchronus timer frames at the start and synchronus timer frames after terminate collision

if these 2 dont work,i will start a topic in aa help
I tried that before and it works when it wants. but i fixed it



I just found out that Crash Bandicoot freezes up if he after he spins in his Air FS if he doesn't hit someone... Apart from that, he's great!

hey calikingz, i did a little research on concept art for megaman x,turns out in his first game,he was that dark blue to begin with,aside from the giant pic of modern x i showed you a few weeks ago,it gave me an idea:

should have 2 different models(same size and armor trans) but one should be texturd to be modern x,and other should be dark blue ressembling classic x.
did ya miss me?

can someone make a brawlex pack of all of caliking's PSA's

well most of em since not all modules are done lol

About that freeze I mentioned on the Air Final Smash: It seems to be fixable by just removing the Defensive Collision in PSA, but i just found out that for some reason, he doesn't always fly forward, and because of that, even if he is point blank to the enemy, he doesn't hit >.>

I havent ran into those problems at all but thanks for bringing them to my attention.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

MAN, I played this game at my friend house and I would love to have those models.



speaking of models i assume you got my suggestion about classic and modern x,also idk if those specific models are on the vault,but try searching megaman,or zero on the advanced search, you might find something similar
did ya miss me?

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 19, 2014, 11:05:11 AM
I havent ran into those problems at all but thanks for bringing them to my attention.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

MAN, I played this game at my friend house and I would love to have those models.

You could use GBC and Dots Megaman.EXE

But if you want, I could rip the model for you


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 19, 2014, 09:05:12 PM #417 Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 09:09:37 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: drogoth on February 19, 2014, 08:50:56 PM
You could use GBC and Dots Megaman.EXE

But if you want, I could rip the model for you
OO please rip them :)

Post Merge: February 19, 2014, 09:06:44 PM

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on February 19, 2014, 07:22:34 PM
speaking of models i assume you got my suggestion about classic and modern x,also idk if those specific models are on the vault,but try searching megaman,or zero on the advanced search, you might find something similar
yea i got you suggestion lol and the recolors are done and i'm finished with the PSA....Kinda. I have NOOOOoooo clue what grabs he should have
Quote from: drogoth on February 19, 2014, 08:50:56 PM
You could use GBC and Dots Megaman.EXE

But if you want, I could rip the model for you
OO please rip them :)

Post Merge: February 19, 2014, 09:09:36 PM








ATTENTION TO PEOPLE HAVING ISSUES WITH VEGETA!!!
I know how to fix the Throw freezing glitch. all you have to do is delete the "Subroutine" in the "Thrown" animations. and it should work fine.... STILL gonna make Majin Vegeta tho  :af2:







Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 19, 2014, 09:05:12 PM
OO please rip them :)

Post Merge: February 19, 2014, 09:06:44 PM
yea i got you suggestion lol and the recolors are done and i'm finished with the PSA....Kinda. I have NOOOOoooo clue what grabs he should have OO please rip them :)

It'll just take me some time. Kinda busy right now...

But I definitely want to rip the model, always wanted to make a Megaman.EXE PSA. Heck, I even made a SFX pack for him.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How's it going with Bomberman? I'm leaving my Link slot wide open for him :D (Don't ask why I'm doing that when I could be adding characters with the BrawlEx Clone Engine, A special mod project I'm doing calls for replacing everyone/nearly everyone)