Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

well i have some ideas for x's throws:

up:throws oponet up and fires a charge shot at him

front:grabs oponet and gives them a charge shot to their body

up:similer to brolys throw,he might do something with his buster 9r rocket boots

back:zero over peach's back throw,unless you got a better idea

those are my ideas,look foward to the new megaman x
did ya miss me?

February 19, 2014, 11:19:33 PM #421 Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 01:06:15 AM by SpoonTheMan
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on February 19, 2014, 10:53:33 PM
front:grabs oponet and gives them a charge shot to their body

Now that's my kind of attack, brutal and awesome 8)

Post Merge: February 20, 2014, 01:06:15 AM

Krillin over Mario says in the Brawl Vault description that it comes with a voice pack and an announcer call, but it doesn't, it only has the fighter files.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 18, 2014, 01:48:02 AM
can someone make a brawlex pack of all of caliking's PSA's

well most of em since not all modules are done lol

Oh believe me, I'm on my seat for Megaman X, Bomberman, and Broly (Ganon Module) :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on February 19, 2014, 11:19:33 PM
Now that's my kind of attack, brutal and awesome 8)

Post Merge: February 20, 2014, 01:06:15 AM

Krillin over Mario says in the Brawl Vault description that it comes with a voice pack and an announcer call, but it doesn't, it only has the fighter files.
Sent you the files for Krillin.  And i gave X some simple throws but they look pretty nice :) he's just about done. gotta fix up more models



Quote from: Nebulon on February 20, 2014, 04:58:26 AM
Oh believe me, I'm on my seat for Megaman X, Bomberman, and Broly (Ganon Module) :)

We seriously need a Ganon Module.
Broly should have his own slot.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

when you show off x in your release video,i have a couple of recomended stages that suit him pretty well:

cyber core maze: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19029

central highway: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35574

both by cutterkirby64
did ya miss me?

Getting Zero's Model ready.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



looks awesome,so much better then the skinny model lol

question,the picture shows zero doing a new attack(i think)

do you plan to make a new zero over peach psa, or is this going to be a different model with the same psa ?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 21, 2014, 09:22:50 AM
Getting Zero's Model ready.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on February 21, 2014, 06:31:06 PM
looks awesome,so much better then the skinny model lol

Yeah, I never really liked the so called "X8" model (I don't recall him looking like that in X8 >.>) that model you're using for the new version, now that's the Zero we all know :D

Quote from: SpoonTheMan on February 21, 2014, 07:35:57 PM
Yeah, I never really liked the so called "X8" model (I don't recall him looking like that in X8 >.>) that model you're using for the new version, now that's the Zero we all know :D
Lol yea i only used the X8 model for peach cuz the new models freeze but im using a new method.  Zero is still going over Peach because I cant stand her lol. New Moves, New Model, and NEW WEAPONS!!!



if you are making a new zero psa over peach, might a recommend:

[MUGEN] Zero (Rockman X/Megaman X) Moveset Showcase

note:it is is based off ultimate marvel vs capcom 3
did ya miss me?

Look who's finished  :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Download is coming soon. along with some other hacks people asked me for.



February 27, 2014, 05:39:20 AM #432 Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 06:23:29 AM by SpoonTheMan
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 27, 2014, 03:30:21 AM
Look who's finished  :happy:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Download is coming soon. along with some other hacks people asked me for.

That is the most accurate Megaman X moveset I have ever seen (you actually made his armor switch colors with the element type)  :af2: Only thing I don't really like about it based on that video though, is that the model looks like a downgrade from your previous versions  :(

yea i know. had no choice. he was too high in file size.  :( :(

BUT here is the link. Hes READY!

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36396&Moderated=All



I think my computer and Wii just exploded due to lots of epicness loving these psa's alot!