Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

so
wht do u have in Mind for Scorpion's final smash?
or is it a surprise?

im gonna keep it a surprise for now



isnt it obvious that is gonna be one of his fatalitys which one i dont know only calikingz01 knows what he choose
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Some MK Stages I rigged. ( 1st time rigging stages )

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 25, 2014, 02:25:39 PM
Some MK Stages I rigged. ( 1st time rigging stages )

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Amazing, I'm adding them to my roster. As for stage hazards, I'd ask Mewtwo2000. He's the expert in stages in my opinion.

If you want to have the Acid dealing damage, you should put this stage on Norfair, or else, that's not possible...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Red Akeno on March 25, 2014, 04:22:58 PM
If you want to have the Acid dealing damage, you should put this stage on Norfair, or else, that's not possible...
Quote from: Red Akeno on March 25, 2014, 04:22:58 PM
If you want to have the Acid dealing damage, you should put this stage on Norfair, or else, that's not possible...
Quote from: Red Akeno on March 25, 2014, 04:22:58 PM
If you want to have the Acid dealing damage, you should put this stage on Norfair, or else, that's not possible...

I almost think he wants it to be swimmable and damage dealing.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

A nice Final Smash for Scorpion should be his Super Move from Injustice.
Or at least, make him have a Final Smash like Ike's or Link's, but make a pose just before that.

The pose he makes should be the same he does when doing the Super Move.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 25, 2014, 02:25:39 PM
Some MK Stages I rigged. ( 1st time rigging stages )

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Those stages are SO epic.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Nebulon on March 25, 2014, 04:28:58 PM
I almost think he wants it to be swimmable and damage dealing.
Lol... Multiple quote glitch...
Anyway, that's still not possible... Swimmable water is in the Pirate Ship files or Jungle Japes, and dealing damage SHOULD be possible with Norfair... But I never saw a stage which can do both of them...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

do you guys think i should Also do the forest stage too? you know the stage where the trees and stuff move



Yes. With Smoke on the background.

Quote from: KTH on March 25, 2014, 08:05:03 PM
Yes. With Smoke on the background.

I've wanted that for a while :d
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 25, 2014, 08:01:55 PM
do you guys think i should Also do the forest stage too? you know the stage where the trees and stuff move

^this

Quote from: KTH on March 25, 2014, 08:05:03 PM
Yes. With Smoke on the background.

^this

Quote from: Leon Exodio on March 25, 2014, 08:15:52 PM
^This


And ^this.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

March 25, 2014, 10:33:18 PM #554 Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 10:38:32 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
^^all of this

also
ive always wanted the 2d version of the forest stage too

about the acid
maybe u can make is so u instantly die if u touch the acid, like the dbz stage