Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9


Love the previews for the stages perhaps also Pyramid of Argus as well from Mortal Kombat  Armageddon for a future stage as well?

The Forest is ALIVE!!!!

Here's what you guys requested and will be available soon.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 26, 2014, 10:28:30 AM
The Forest is ALIVE!!!!

Here's what you guys requested and will be available soon.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Isn't there... Someone lurking around? Lol...
This stage looks... Hypnotizing... I'd like to play with it :D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 26, 2014, 10:28:30 AM
The Forest is ALIVE!!!!

Here's what you guys requested and will be available soon.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Why is Smoke always playing Hide n Seek there?

Smoke, we'll not press "back" and "block" bottons again to fight you. Hide again.
:P
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

March 27, 2014, 02:04:08 AM #560 Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 02:05:52 AM by Don Jon BravoEX
lol
ill make a version with Mr.Weegee lurking in the background

http://youtu.be/Coai4OzcqP4

Ok so I just download MK Armageddon and i'm going to rip Scorpion's Alt costumes. While I'm at it, i want to rip a Stage. any suggestions for a stage for scorpion? want him to actually have his own stage in brawl since he's going over Link



Anything Hell related. Seriously, that's basically where Scorpion's from, though it might have a realm name in MK. It's been a while.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822


Any Scorpion costume fits him.
But a recent one should be his first costume.

A good stage for him should be the Netherealm from either MK Armageddon or MK9.

Either Shao Kahn or Havik can be there in the background.

EDIT: Shinnok can be there too.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

the portal stage
or the stage where shao kahn is sitting on his throne in the background

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 28, 2014, 05:44:52 PM
or the stage where shao kahn is sitting on his throne in the background

That stage is already available on the vault.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 28, 2014, 05:44:52 PM
the portal stage
or the stage where shao kahn is sitting on his throne in the background
Quote from: Renova on March 28, 2014, 05:59:10 PM
That stage is already available on the vault.
Would you happen to have a link, please?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Gold Akeno on March 28, 2014, 06:13:51 PM
Would you happen to have a link, please?

I'm sorry. I must've confused Shao Khan with the Kain's Throne stage on the vault. They are indeed very similar when you consider the arena you fight in at the end of MK9 with Shao Khan sitting in the background.

By all means, make that stage at your leisure.

Quote from: Renova on March 28, 2014, 08:22:30 PM
I'm sorry. I must've confused Shao Khan with the Kain's Throne stage on the vault. They are indeed very similar when you consider the arena you fight in at the end of MK9 with Shao Khan sitting in the background.
It's alright... I didn't know it either... Lol
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.