Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

well i already made the sounds for link but you can go right ahead and do that if you have the correct effects



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 31, 2014, 03:54:42 AM
well i already made the sounds for link but you can go right ahead and do that if you have the correct effects

May I have the .wav files?

And what do you mean by "effects"?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on March 31, 2014, 02:37:43 AM
Let me make a Soundpack for Scorpion using the SFX of one of the bosses.

So BrawlEx users can have him without having to hear Link's sounds.

The hard part will be the SFX ID changing though.
lol
that is actually the easy thing

kyouma made 1 sfx for two characters possible
it requires linking the sounds by psa

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 31, 2014, 05:46:49 AM
lol
that is actually the easy thing

kyouma made 1 sfx for two characters possible
it requires linking the sounds by psa

That's easy... But you mustn't be lazy.
Like me...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 31, 2014, 05:46:49 AM
lol
that is actually the easy thing

kyouma made 1 sfx for two characters possible
it requires linking the sounds by psa


The GREAT problem is that PSA doesn't allow me to change some SFX IDs such as KO's and Final Smash.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Some beta animations for scorpion

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



If you are, then how are you goin to do the uppercut? Down A would feel like MK but up A would feel like Brawl. Unless you make him dig deep for the upper cut so that it hits low and then high... Then that might work as a Down A move. Just an idea.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 31, 2014, 04:27:03 PM
Some beta animations for scorpion

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice anims. My fav is the 3rd one. Cool one.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 31, 2014, 04:27:03 PM
Some beta animations for scorpion

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


nice animations,i assume he's still gonna be over link,but what about making him over marth like you did with zero over peach and link?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Nebulon on March 31, 2014, 05:04:04 PM
If you are, then how are you goin to do the uppercut? Down A would feel like MK but up A would feel like Brawl. Unless you make him dig deep for the upper cut so that it hits low and then high... Then that might work as a Down A move. Just an idea.
I've already did the animation for the uppercut. its the down tilt. feels more MK. I'm going for a combination of MK and brawl. I will have Video previews soon to show off some of his moves.



You should take out some frames in the first animation when he's swinging so it can come out faster.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 31, 2014, 08:38:54 PM #611 Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 08:42:48 PM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 31, 2014, 05:31:45 PM
I've already did the animation for the uppercut. its the down tilt. feels more MK. I'm going for a combination of MK and brawl. I will have Video previews soon to show off some of his moves.
thats true
an alternative would be to make it powerful thus making it the smash for him
the longer u hold the smash, the more powerful the uppercut is

also small request
can we hear "Toasty" somewhere in the sfx
maybe when he is about to make the final smash

http://youtu.be/FDWBKrf3rKk

March 31, 2014, 11:34:18 PM #612 Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 11:38:19 PM by SpoonTheMan
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 31, 2014, 08:38:54 PM
can we hear "Toasty" somewhere in the sfx
http://youtu.be/FDWBKrf3rKk

Oh heck no XD I hope it at least wouldn't sound like that, then again it depends whether this is supposed to be a serious moveset or not.

Edit: Actually whatev', I could just mute it personally if I didn't want that lol.

March 31, 2014, 11:48:48 PM #613 Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 01:26:00 AM by HaloFanODST
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on March 31, 2014, 04:27:03 PM
Some beta animations for scorpion

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And those animations are for which move?
AAA combo or Side A combo?

It'll look good for a Side A combo.
If he's going to go over Marth, then it can go for a Side B attack combo.

Post Merge: April 01, 2014, 01:26:00 AM

Hey, I plan to do a SFX pack of Scorpion over Porky's SFX.

You should give me some other sounds like the ones when he takes out his swords in MK9 or Injustice to attack.

I won't do the SFX until you release Scorpion though.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I saw your vid on slick, so here are some options:

1: you should release slick, but if people arnt to happy with the sonic model, you should try making recolors of his human costume( give them the choice of 2 models)

2: port slick over sonic and put someone else ovee olimar

3: drop slick and ressume other projects

I extremely recomend option 1: mainly cause there arnt many good characters over olimar without codes or module, plus slick is a unique character, and basicly the only one that i have for olimar without codes or nodule, so i think you should release it with 2 different models
did ya miss me?