Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

April 02, 2014, 03:37:42 PM #615 Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 01:32:31 PM by Nebulon
If you ever wanted to use Brawl EX I use a few of your movesets in my current build:

Broly
Bomberman

And I plan on putting in your X and Zero (But X needs an REL unless you decided to port him over Peach or Link or someone. I still have the GFX fix one), while using my current Zero as Megaman Zero (I'll just reskin him) and when the space is expanded I'll put in Slick. I also put in Wolverine, Deadpool, and Spiderman, which I believe you put on Pokemon Trainer... but I'm not sure you may have used one of the Ryus.

Either way that might be easier for you. I also definitely plan on putting in Scorpion and Sub-Zero when they're done. So that's a few characters. I could even just put all of the rest of your characters in there for you, you'd just need to port a few of them to modules that are available.

I don't know if you know, but there's also a "no tripping" code. I did n't make it, but I use it.

Anyway, if you decide to port some some of your characters to different REL I could definitely put it in, I think the only ones in your DL section that would need to be ported is Megaman though.

Just let me know
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

How's Scorpion so far?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 04, 2014, 05:07:42 AM
How's Scorpion so far?
pretty good. ummmm im making the spear the grapple. why? because it only makes since to do it this way. making it the side smash or side B would be strange. plus i wouldn't be able to make those act like grab attacks. got other plans for the side b and side smash. scorps is 60% finished.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 05, 2014, 02:21:01 AM
pretty good. ummmm im making the spear the grapple. why? because it only makes since to do it this way. making it the side smash or side B would be strange. plus i wouldn't be able to make those act like grab attacks. got other plans for the side b and side smash. scorps is 60% finished.

Can we have a preview?
Please?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Naa no preview yet  :happy:

Guess what armor this is for X

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rigging textures to it now. Can't wait till its done :af2: :af2: :af2:



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 05, 2014, 07:27:07 AM
Naa no preview yet  :happy:

Guess what armor this is for X

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rigging textures to it now. Can't wait till its done :af2: :af2: :af2:

The one from X6??? That's really cool!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Aaaaaand Finished :)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


:af: :af: :af: :af: :af:



Wait... The Shadow Armor from MMX6 !?
Oh god, need this, right now. :srs:

April 05, 2014, 04:12:50 PM #623 Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 09:34:16 PM by Falconpunch1729
AWESOME, told you that would make a beast alternate costume!

Post Merge: April 05, 2014, 09:34:16 PM

So question: do you think you will release slick when you are finished with scorpian?
did ya miss me?

May I test Scorpion please?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

lol you guys have to hold up on scorpion right now. still fixing glitches and animating



Sorry, I just want to be one of the first testers.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

April 08, 2014, 04:20:54 AM #627 Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 09:06:16 PM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 08, 2014, 03:42:25 AM
Sorry, I just want to be one of the first testers.
lol its ok

Post Merge: April 09, 2014, 09:06:15 PM

Here are some CSP's for Zero. And notice  that I Have some new ALT coming soon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



nice csp's,but i have a modeling challenge for megaman x for ya:

This is the real ultimate armor(design based from megaman x4)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


plus i still wonder, will you be releasing slick along with scorpion?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 08, 2014, 04:20:54 AM
lol its ok

Post Merge: April 09, 2014, 09:06:15 PM

Here are some CSP's for Zero. And notice  that I Have some new ALT coming soon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shouldn't you make the CSPs just smaller? I mean... You don't need to have Zero's full body. From head to waist would be perfect IMO.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.