Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

i suport taills over sonic or jigly since they have brawlex rels fox otherwise doesnt :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Over jiggly. Tails over Jiggly
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno on April 11, 2014, 05:51:47 PM
Shouldn't you make the CSPs just smaller? I mean... You don't need to have Zero's full body. From head to waist would be perfect IMO.
lol yea. 1st time actually making csp's  using brawlbox



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 11, 2014, 07:05:00 PM
lol yea. 1st time actually making csp's  using brawlbox
I see... Well, remind that to make good CSPs. It makes the CSP not too big nor too small or strangely sized...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

April 12, 2014, 07:50:06 AM #634 Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 02:12:22 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on April 11, 2014, 05:30:47 PM
nice csp's,but i have a modeling challenge for megaman x for ya:

This is the real ultimate armor(design based from megaman x4)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


plus i still wonder, will you be releasing slick along with scorpion?
yea i can't find that armor anywhere. i've been looking everywhere and i got nothing. not even crappy ones. lol so its a chance this won't get made. sorry

Post Merge: April 14, 2014, 02:12:21 AM

Got link's grab to work with the spear chain.  downside, there is no pull. but it works

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



i'd suggest tails over fox with peach's float and recovery (up b) but with his tails spinning, and her side b, but thunder shoot style instead... ...the typhoon as a landmaster final smash could work, but make it a lot smaller and faster, but weaker... jab AAA combo could be like falco's, but with his tails, or like diddy's... side tilt kinda like mewtwo's (in PM)... magic glove/hand/whatever you call it for an up smash, maybe wrench side smash, and if you go with that, you could use peach's side smash and give him a few different items like her for the side smash... a chargeable neutral b "arm cannon" thing... and a lot of things could work for a down b... maybe a reflector shield from his bots, maybe a medibot thing that works like ness's psynet thing... ... anyway, i could see a model easily made over falco and the boneset would be perfect (just needing an extra tail), but a lot of peach's motions seem like they'd fit for him too...
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 12, 2014, 07:50:06 AM
yea i can't find that armor anywhere. i've been looking everywhere and i got nothing. not even crappy ones. lol so its a chance this won't get made. sorry

Post Merge: April 14, 2014, 02:12:21 AM

Got link's grab to work with the spear chain.  downside, there is no pull. but it works

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


So it doesn't pull the enemies?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I wonder why there's no pull...

Mind if you send me a copy of the file? I'd like to see if I can find the cause of it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 14, 2014, 06:09:45 AM #638 Last Edit: April 14, 2014, 06:10:48 AM by CaliKingz01
Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 14, 2014, 04:29:26 AM
So it doesn't pull the enemies?
he grabs but no pull. if i figure out how i can make him pull then i will make a video


Post Merge: April 14, 2014, 06:10:47 AM

Quote from: Tidus on April 14, 2014, 05:43:15 AM
I wonder why there's no pull...

Mind if you send me a copy of the file? I'd like to see if I can find the cause of it.
its cause im not using links chain as a grab.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 14, 2014, 06:09:45 AM
he grabs but no pull. if i figure out how i can make him pull then i will make a video


Post Merge: April 14, 2014, 06:10:47 AM
its cause im not using links chain as a grab.
hmm
shouldnt u be able to just rig over the chain and set the visiblitly bones accordinglly?

Couldn't you just add transparent textures to the parts of Link's model that you aren't using?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i also wonder why you didnt rigg it over the chain  it hsould have been preety easy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i could have but the distance wouldn't be far. but its coo now



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 15, 2014, 02:37:55 AM
i could have but the distance wouldn't be far. but its coo now
you could edit the distance on the animation of the chain tough.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 15, 2014, 07:47:35 AM
you could edit the distance on the animation of the chain tough.
i did but it did nothing. wanna help out on it?