Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 16, 2014, 08:11:18 PM
it goes a little far. dont want it to be OP


At least it should be as long as half part of Final Destination, or a little bit less.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 16, 2014, 08:17:21 PM
how about an uppercut throw
scorpion uppercuts opponent sending them far away

Agreed. I've killed many this way :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

I gave scorpion his uppercut for the down tilt. his down smash, he summons a minion and it dives out the ground and hits you. i'm trying to give a little twist to him since he has special abilities we hardly see in game and know that he's capable of doing.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 16, 2014, 10:19:52 PM
I gave scorpion his uppercut for the down tilt. his down smash, he summons a minion and it dives out the ground and hits you. i'm trying to give a little twist to him since he has special abilities we hardly see in game and know that he's capable of doing.
Scorpion is looking nice, but a suggestion is instead of having his MK uppercut as a down tilt, you should have a sweep kick instead.

Quote from: ShadowWolf on April 16, 2014, 10:51:50 PM
Scorpion is looking nice, but a suggestion is instead of having his MK uppercut as a down tilt, you should have a sweep kick instead.
hmmmmm that might work. and make the uppercut the up tilt since it sends the opponent flying in the air. the sweep kick would make the opponent trip.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 16, 2014, 11:00:34 PM
hmmmmm that might work. and make the uppercut the up tilt since it sends the opponent flying in the air. the sweep kick would make the opponent trip.

Yeah lol, an uppercut wouldn't make sense as a down tilt attack.

a Wait animation I'm working on
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 17, 2014, 01:39:02 AM
a Wait animation I'm working on
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


MKA waiting pose. :D
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.




awesome work, congrates on your first stage man, but how far done is scorpion?
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on April 24, 2014, 05:47:03 PM
awesome work, congrates on your first stage man, but how far done is scorpion?
lol
everytime calikings shows something, not about scorpion
someone has to ask
lol
its ok though

lol  please don't ask so much about scorpion. i know you want him ASAP but I'm trying my best to make him. it takes time for a good PSA so if you can wait a while and be patient I'll really appreciate it. I will show a Video soon of his basic attacks but as far as him finished, Not yet. Also i will show his Alt costumes as well.



Some More stuff thats coming SOON!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.