Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

April 30, 2014, 08:25:44 PM #675 Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 08:31:53 PM by Akeno Ryuko
MEGAMAN STARFORCE!!!! TIME TO DANCE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkVMrHMAVZU
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Dat deadpool stage is [censored]ing perfect
Im going to main the [censored] out of that stage
Good JOb
Im so exited
*fangasm*
Now i know how spongebob felt in this episode:
http://youtu.be/AQ0Lt58yPs4

If there's no Mortal Kombat stage, then Scorpion wouldn't be the same.

Both are incredibly epic, specially the Living Forest.

PS.: Will there appear Smoke?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: HaloFanODST on April 30, 2014, 09:45:03 PM
If there's no Mortal Kombat stage, then Scorpion wouldn't be the same.

Both are incredibly epic, specially the Living Forest.

PS.: Will there appear Smoke?
yea
look closer

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 30, 2014, 06:09:27 PM
Some More stuff thats coming SOON!!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


> Megaman from "Starforce" series
OHGOD,OHGOD,OHGOD,OHGOD,OHGOD,OHGOD
I love you. :srs:

Quote from: LJSTAR on April 30, 2014, 10:28:01 PM
> Megaman from "Starforce" series
OHGOD,OHGOD,OHGOD,OHGOD,OHGOD,OHGOD
I love you. :srs:
Was sure you were about to post... Lol.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

May 02, 2014, 02:01:58 AM #682 Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 09:33:10 AM by CaliKingz01
Teleport punch

Ground
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on May 02, 2014, 02:01:58 AM
Teleport punch

Ground
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Air
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


nice animations, i think thats a side special or side smash
did ya miss me?

Quote from: Falconpunch1729 on May 02, 2014, 07:03:22 PM
nice animations, i think thats a side special or side smash
because side smashes have an air version...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on May 02, 2014, 07:45:12 PM
because side smashes have an air version...

good point
did ya miss me?

Those animations are the Side Specials



I wanna test Scorpion so freakin' baaaaaad.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Sub-Zero for Calikingz avi... I guess that means he's doing smoke next xD Sub-Zero for brawl would be great, just like scorpion. Keep up the good work Cali

Shadow (Scorpion) and Sonic (Sub-Zero).

Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.