Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

I have to go with Little Mac. I'd love to see some movesets from Smash 4 make their way here.

December 22, 2014, 12:20:52 AM #1036 Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 12:22:28 AM by Don Jon BravoEX
Quote from: Pikezer1337 on December 22, 2014, 12:10:21 AM
I have to go with Little Mac. I'd love to see some movesets from Smash 4 make their way here.
why?
they are fine how they are in the Wii U
meh, i dont really care.
anyways
what kind of final smash would Trunks have?

Gonna start sharing my support.
Have yet to try Mega Man, but this looks to be a huge step up from the previous version, which was already really good.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


does anyone know how to use the gct codes on WiiFlow? Trying to get into this BrawEX thing.



December 23, 2014, 04:58:54 AM #1039 Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 05:03:06 AM by Nebulous Knight
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 22, 2014, 06:10:47 AM
does anyone know how to use the gct codes on WiiFlow? Trying to get into this BrawEX thing.
Yeah, Try putting your .gct file in  your wiiflow folder on your SD Card or USB drive which should be located at \wiiflow\codes\gct. Also make sure Ocarina is enabled in the settings. Then load wii flow on your wii, click on the game you want to put the codes on, after that there's a settings button click on that, and then there's something that says a select button click on that and your codes are in there. Enable the codes you want  and after that press apply. Hope I explained it ok.



Normal form in Armor
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Hey Cali, would you make any changes to Little Mac from Smash 4 or keep him the same?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on December 24, 2014, 11:57:33 PM
Hey Cali, would you make any changes to Little Mac from Smash 4 or keep him the same?
I will try to keep it the same



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 25, 2014, 09:23:34 PM
I will try to keep it the same


I'm sold :) That sounds awesome!
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

If Little Mac wins the Poll, This is the model I will use.  Not my model but its better than the Brawl one

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 26, 2014, 11:14:23 AM
If Little Mac wins the Poll, This is the model I will use.  Not my model but its better than the Brawl one

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Awesome!! That looks great!

What about Giga Mac?? Or would you change that?
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 26, 2014, 11:14:23 AM
If Little Mac wins the Poll, This is the model I will use.  Not my model but its better than the Brawl one

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dat face tho... lol.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 26, 2014, 11:14:23 AM
If Little Mac wins the Poll, This is the model I will use.  Not my model but its better than the Brawl one

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Isn't that JRush and ThriceWise's model?

Why not use their PSA and collab them for it? Or ask them if you can make your own edits to it?


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yes thats they're model. I don't know if they released it or not



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on December 26, 2014, 08:08:43 PM
yes thats they're model. I don't know if they released it or not

The released a Beta not too long ago.
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822