Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

I think a proper Bass PSA is in order. Isn't there a Master Chief PSA already? Another one can wait.
Especially with that sexy Bass model waiting to be used.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: HypnotizeOverdrive on February 11, 2015, 05:09:16 AM
I think a proper Bass PSA is in order. Isn't there a Master Chief PSA already? Another one can wait.
Especially with that sexy Bass model waiting to be used.

Yeah, there is one over Captain Falcon. But that one doesn't suit the Chief at all.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Quote from: Alejandro MiddleCorn on February 11, 2015, 05:16:56 AM
Yeah, there is one over Captain Falcon. But that one doesn't suit the Chief at all.

I cannot stress how irrelevant that is. At this point in hacking, and with a very good Megaman PSA on the Vault, Bass is very deserving of one as well. Especially if CaliKingz is developing it.
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 07, 2015, 10:46:10 PM
so im just saying hopefully somebody can look into this if not ill probably take a shot at it later on because right now im too busy partying with some [censored]es

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 10, 2015, 09:32:08 PM
Grenade is an item. And Snake's articles is real comfusing. I think wolf is the best choice.
Calikingz01? Will his moveset be based on weapons? Or will he get melee Attacks too?
Yes I will be using a lot of weapons. also for the grenade I might do the same method they used for deadpool's grenade but at random MC will throw a Plasma grenade. his B attack will be like how megaman can shoot for his AAA and Side Tilt but you can run out of ammo. You will be able to swap guns as well with the side taunts.



In case if you make one, I'd like to help with some SFX.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

February 19, 2015, 01:03:56 PM #1085 Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 01:29:20 PM by CaliKingz01
Almost ready!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: February 19, 2015, 01:29:20 PM

For your enjoyment

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




The quality in your PSAs is insane. Another fantastic addition to the Vault :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Quote from: Nebulon on February 21, 2015, 04:17:43 PM
The quality in your PSAs is insane. Another fantastic addition to the Vault :)

Let me guess, this will be a new addition to your roster :P
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Look who's getting a Model Update :) 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Looks promising :)
Want to talk about my pack? Let's take it over here to the Brawl 4 All thread: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=71453.msg1306822#msg1306822

Almost Ready  ;D ;D ;D
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



What zero model is this? Is it his Wii U trophy model?

Quote from: TheDarkKnight on February 28, 2015, 02:09:51 AM
What zero model is this? Is it his Wii U trophy model?
Yes its the Wii U Model :)

Finished!! :)



Please work on that leg rigging, man...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.