Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Looks good. Can't wait until it releases.

February 16, 2016, 11:11:00 PM #1426 Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 12:30:38 AM by CaliKingz01
Revamping the Bass EXE Model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: February 17, 2016, 12:30:37 AM

OH DEAR LORD!! WHAT DID I CREATE!!!!! Im scared :oshi: Lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 16, 2016, 11:11:00 PM
Revamping the Bass EXE Model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: February 17, 2016, 12:30:37 AM

OH DEAR LORD!! WHAT DID I CREATE!!!!! Im scared :oshi: Lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

holy shiet
retired

I think you've made Ness.exe
It's a good thing, too, cause having only two Megaman characters was driving me crazy.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I'm gonna be honest. You need to add more follow-through to most of your animations.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on February 17, 2016, 05:34:04 AM
I'm gonna be honest. You need to add more follow-through to most of your animations.
Actually..
I agree.
retired

I know. you guys are right. Wish I was super skilled with the animations so they can be Smash 4 or PM quality. lol

But Pay NO attention to the other pic of Bass wearing Ness Clothes. This Is 10x better without the hat, hair, and shoes. Just kept it simple.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 17, 2016, 10:02:30 PM
I know. you guys are right. Wish I was super skilled with the animations so they can be Smash 4 or PM quality. lol

At least try to add in follow through and other animation Prince ples before writing it off as you not being good enough.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

February 18, 2016, 02:48:17 AM #1433 Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 02:49:52 AM by Calypso
Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 16, 2016, 11:11:00 PM
OH DEAR LORD!! WHAT DID I CREATE!!!!! Im scared :oshi: Lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Look Dr. Wily I'm a real boy.

I agree though the one without the hat looks better.

Quote from: CaliKingz01 on February 17, 2016, 10:02:30 PM
I know. you guys are right. Wish I was super skilled with the animations so they can be Smash 4 or PM quality. lol

But Pay NO attention to the other pic of Bass wearing Ness Clothes. This Is 10x better without the hat, hair, and shoes. Just kept it simple.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

it DOES look better than the old one.

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

I think his animations are smash 4 level. Remember how little Mac and Ryu turned out? Not to mention Goku, trunks, and all of the other characters he created. It looked like smash 4 level animations to me.

Quote from: NoWon1196 on February 19, 2016, 10:51:46 AM
I think his animations are smash 4 level. Remember how little Mac and Ryu turned out? Not to mention Goku, trunks, and all of the other characters he created. It looked like smash 4 level animations to me.
Hardly. They're definitely not like that at all, they're 'functional' but definitely not that.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

Quote from: NoWon1196 on February 19, 2016, 10:51:46 AM
I think his animations are smash 4 level. Remember how little Mac and Ryu turned out? Not to mention Goku, trunks, and all of the other characters he created. It looked like smash 4 level animations to me.

They aren't even close. His animations were of the same quality of those made in 2013.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Well, it's my opinion. I think his animations are high quality. He's at the level of smash 4 with most of his projects

Quote from: Large Leader on February 19, 2016, 06:04:30 PM
They aren't even close. His animations were of the same quality of those made in 2013.
Ehhh...
I think they look better now.
retired