Cali Kingz Projects

Started by CaliKingz01, May 19, 2013, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Hi to whom still comes to my Thread.  I Still Brawl Mod but I do NOT post here anymore. BUT to those who are still interested in my work I'm currently revamping Zero.  Who would you guys like to see next? Tag me in a post on Twitter. Im not hard to find.

Revamp Scorpion
4 (44.4%)
ProtoMan
1 (11.1%)
Crash Bandicoot
1 (11.1%)
Something Totally New.  ( Tweet Me )
1 (11.1%)
Revamp Goten and Trunks over Ice Climbers
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Awesome. This is just as good as your Goku moveset.

Next: Scorpion/Espio Revamp.
I said Scorpion due to him being the winner at the poll.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Not doing Scorpion Update just yet. I'm making VectorMan.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: CaliKingz01 on April 13, 2017, 10:05:35 AM
Not doing Scorpion Update just yet. I'm making VectorMan.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



That Looks Lit Bro.
Dream Your Best, it aways work.

wait a minute i thought this was Vector Man:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Don Jon Bravo on April 15, 2017, 04:15:24 PM
wait a minute i thought this was Vector Man:


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nope, that's a Vector Guy.
:af:
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

Nice to see someone knows more than just Sonic when it comes to Sega....can't wait to try the vectorman mod

Currently Working On: 80s anime Mario pack (which uses clips from Yamcha, Seiya and the anime version of Mario from the Great Mission to rescue Princess Peach)

Hello, the Frieza mod is really good. It would be nice if the "high damage, suicide final smash" gave a longer window before Frieza dies. Frieza almost always dies before anyone else when using this attack, which makes it not very useful in my opinion.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

if your using Project M you will run into a lot of issues. Work Perfect in VBrawl



Quote from: CaliKingz01 on June 06, 2017, 07:32:39 AM
if your using Project M you will run into a lot of issues. Work Perfect in VBrawl

I'm not using Project M but I am using Brawlex.
Brawlex Advancements (Supplement to the Brawlex thread's original post)
I use RSBE Brawlex v2.0.0.0 Extended, Win 11, and 3ds Max (3ds Max Guide). Refresh to see my imports!

Im still Alive guys. Been really busy. This site is pretty much dead but i'll still post here



Scorpion update?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.


I seriously got tired of all the recolors of my Goku making him look like Goku Black. So here's the real deal...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=214533



Oh that's much better than the other ones. It has a properly modeled time ring and a Potaro earring.