(Update!) Velen's random ass stuff.

Started by Velen, May 20, 2013, 08:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 20, 2013, 08:06:40 PM Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 06:51:26 PM by Velen
Cause that's seriously what this is.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


What's changed here? I defined Bowser's skin a bit. That's pretty much it.

This though?:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Take a wild guess. My goal is for this to be useable for all Bowser hacks, including the back-lit ones by Mewtwo2000.

I was hoping someone would be willing to test these for me once I finish them?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

You have a tester.

Just lemme know what you need me to do.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Quote from: Shun_One on May 20, 2013, 08:10:06 PM
You have a tester.

Just lemme know what you need me to do.

What I need is someone to apply both of these to Bowser and take screens of how it looks in-game. The B/W one is a specular map. Lemme go and makes a copy of it as a PNG.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Well, I'll give it a shot but I've never done a spec map before.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Update:

Redid most of it and have made massive progress.

[spoiler]

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Wow, so detailled, I love it.

Sick stuff, dude. :3 I'd love to play as this over one of my Bowser slots once it's done.

Yet another update, with a little more progress on the scales than last time.

[spoiler]

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

i think the highlights are a bit too bright.
unless they will be using some specific overlaying option or whatevaz...

Quote from: fake_jokekid on June 02, 2013, 08:17:33 PM
i think the highlights are a bit too bright.
unless they will be using some specific overlaying option or whatevaz...

It's going to be a Spec Map. Like C.Falcon's.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

It looks so pwetty!  I want to see it ingame D:

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on June 02, 2013, 10:25:10 PM
It looks so pwetty!  I want to see it ingame D:

You might as soon as I get it done, man. I plan to give Spec Maps to as many characters as I can.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

oh that makes sense... xD
but you should add details the diffuse map doesnt have, instead of only accentuating the already existing scales on his skin...

Nintendo should've done this in the first place, they're so lazy.

June 03, 2013, 05:36:16 PM #14 Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:10:04 PM by Velen
Quote from: AdfroMan on June 03, 2013, 01:59:57 PM
Nintendo should've done this in the first place, they're so lazy.

They might have at one point during development, but may have cut it due to a data quota. We'll never know. :P

Post Merge: June 03, 2013, 08:07:01 PM

Okay. I have a new version of Bowser's texture, and the scales are nearly finished. I need someone to test how it's coming along, so...Who'd be willing to apply the speculars and new texture?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302