cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Quote from: ASF1nk on May 31, 2013, 10:37:23 AM
:>.>palm:
You telling me you didn't even include the files I provided FOR A REASON, and decided that keeping your old ones were fine?

I gave you a private folder because YOU NEED IT for this, so please use it.
oh no i added them of course... but the files that i had before... like the battle portraits   i previously made for my costumes i wanted to keep... "it asked would you like to replace?" and i was like no... i want to keep the pics i already made... that's what i meant by that xD

Quote from: Legend of Jesse on May 31, 2013, 10:45:55 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Yeah... that's still bad. Idk what you were expecting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

So for everybody, if you copy your old private in to cBliss private and it asks you to replace
YES REPLACE.


With cBliss you'll have to redo your CSPs, BPs, RSPs, and StockIcons, manually ALLOVER again yes. Because Costumes are re-arranged to go in the order of the .pac/.pcs.
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on May 31, 2013, 10:59:37 AM
Yeah... that's still bad. Idk what you were expecting.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

So for everybody, if you copy your old private in to cBliss private and it asks you to replace
YES REPLACE.


With cBliss you'll have to redo your CSPs, BPs, RSPs, and StockIcons, manually ALLOVER again yes. Because Costumes are re-arranged to go in the order of the .pac/.pcs.
well if it's any consolation... everything woks absolutely perfectly :D just gonna have to spend a day redoing my bps csp's and finding more quality hacks :srs: but that's the fun of it all! :D thank you so much for this amazing hack! you're the best! (my problem may be FAQ worthy?) idk anyway thanks again!

Well, I had actually the same problem like Legend of Jesse but now I replaced all files again, it's now even worse than before. When selecting a stage it freezes. Only thing left of my original stuff are the characters, stages & rels that worked perfectly, common4.pac, sounds and the info_en.pac. Everything else is replaced (did it twice).
Before replacing the stuff I was able to play with my hacks & only the custom slot Foxs.

Don't understand it. Even replaced the sc_selmap, now the textures for each slot are gone and like in the beginning but it just freezes.

I know I'm already becoming a pain in the ass.
:>.>:

Quote from: Giga Man on May 29, 2013, 09:49:02 AM
I'm so flipping in love with this, dude. You have no idea how happy I am to see this. I've already gone crazy on the LST post's comment section. XD

Just a few questions, though.

Did you even out the Wario costumes, or did you just drop the last two classic Wario costumes?

What is CLR? I use these Mr. Game & Watch textures here and was wondering how I could retain those and possibly add to them.

I may have more later, but this is all I can think of right now.

Since the update renders the first question irrelevant, does anyone have an answer for the second question?

May 31, 2013, 12:04:47 PM #170 Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 12:06:31 PM by ASF1nk
Quote from: Syeo on May 31, 2013, 11:41:40 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How bout you copy the cBliss kit as is to your sd card and worry about your other stuff later.
Add the characters you want.
And after you see that everything works fine.
Start adding your other stuff one at a time to see if anything odd happens.

Quote from: Giga Man on May 31, 2013, 11:44:16 AM
Since the update renders the first question irrelevant, does anyone have an answer for the second question?

If you open FitGameWatch00.pac  that comes with cBliss with BrawlBox you will see 2 AnimationData[0] the two very first ones.
When you expand them you will see the first one has CLR = FitGameWatchColorAnim
and the second one has CLR = WpnGameWatchColorAnim
From those 2 animations is how GnW get his colors.
From there you can edit the colors yourself or get the hack you wanted open it in bbox
go to those 2 CLR change the frame count to 10 on both and edit the colors for the new frames.
You can edit the frame colors after you expand all the way to TevColorReg0 in there each row is a costume.
the last Row however is irrelevant but you need to have it so Gnw loads the last 09 color.

Don't forget to save as .pair so you can have both the .pcs and .pac
Skype: ASF1nk



May 31, 2013, 12:47:24 PM #171 Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 01:03:04 PM by Syeo
Quote from: ASF1nk on May 31, 2013, 12:04:47 PM
How bout you copy the cBliss kit as is to your sd card and worry about your other stuff later.
Add the characters you want.
And after you see that everything works fine.
Start adding your other stuff one at a time to see if anything odd happens.
Might sound strange, but it didn't work. Deleted my private folder, replaced it with yours and added the RSBE01.gct to the codes folder. Still freezes when pickung up a stage. I'm almost giving up.

So I have to depend on a package someone might upload so I can use and change it, too. I can't imagine what the error is. v_v

Quote from: Syeo on May 31, 2013, 12:47:24 PM
Might sound strange, but it didn't work. Deleted my private folder, replaced it with yours and added the RSBE01.gct to the codes folder. Still freezes when pickung up a stage. I'm almost giving up.

So I have to depend on a package someone might upload so I can use and change it, too. I can't imagine what the error is. v_v

...
Yes after doing all of what you did you have to actually add the characters then...
Skype: ASF1nk



Quote from: ASF1nk on May 31, 2013, 01:23:16 PM
...
Yes after doing all of what you did you have to actually add the characters then...

Of course, but I didn't choose one of the custom slots. ^^
I used original Mario (00 (no hack)) and one of your Fox's you added.

May 31, 2013, 02:14:12 PM #174 Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 02:19:42 PM by Mewtwo2000
Nice, well explained and detailed. I'm sure a lot of people will be using this.

Congrats on the big success ;)

Suggestion: As I suppose many people are using an iso, and not the original disc to play, it would be cool if you prepared a batch file to use with WIT so the extra needed files are always inside the iso file and things like forgetting to replace a costume in the sd card don't freeze the game. If you're not familiar with WIT, here's the homepage:

http://wit.wiimm.de/

You can extract all the files from an iso, add files to the folders generated, and build the iso again with the added files. I've done it before with the stage expansion.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

My God.

This might even save me a ton of file space on my SD card.  :af2:

Now I just gotta learn how to use it.. :srs:

Someone hasn't tested the extra character slot yet?.
I have tried it and it works, but in the CSS it shows a random icon and when you approach to it, the game freezes.
Also, I'm having another issue, the game freezes randomly for some reason after using an extra costume in the first match...

Wow. Just to think the reason I couldn't get it to work is just because I spelled the "char_bust_tex" folder wrong. Just one little screw up can blow everything over.
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Still in a process of downloading and reorganizing my costumes to fit the new format, but from what I gather in the comments you say a default SSS or expanded one will work, but just won't display the additional stock icons? Because that's fine with me, I'm too lazy to change them all anyway and nobody really looks at em.
Hoping I'll have everything setup so I can start messing with CBliss on its own tonight, then move on to adding in the extra character slot over the next couple days.

Quote from: ASF1nk on May 31, 2013, 10:25:36 AM
It does work on PM or whatever mod you want to use, just gotta know how to GCT Edit. Which most people here fail miserably at.

Anyways Marth works he will just use FitMarth03.pac as blue team, not the purple one or whatever it currently is.

Chard, Squirtle, and Ivy my guess is they have a code affecting them.

Here are the original Costume offset for said characters.
0x80455620 804553AC Charizard
0x80455630 804553B8 Squirtle
0x80455640 804553C4 Ivysaur

First column is memory address second is the value at that address.

So using the search feature on your text file
search for 804553AC [chard], and replace with 80455334
search for 804553B8 [squirt], and replace with 80455334
search for 804553C4 [Ivy], and replace with 80455334

It should work now.
This sort of worked, thanks! All the colours are showing up on the CSS.

There are still issues with a few colours though, like Squirtle's blue team colour for example.
The conflicts I'm pretty sure are coming from the PM codes which use the default costume as team colours. The ones that they've changed are like so:

Marth's uses 00 as his blue team, 03 is used as a seperate colour
Charizard uses 00 as his red team, 01 is seperate
Squirtle uses 00 as his blue team, 03 is seperate

I think that's it, the odd thing is that I was getting inconsistent crashes, like Marth would sometimes crash, Squirtle would sometimes crash, etc.

Though I really don't know much about codes, so it's probably the way I'm putting the two codesets together. How would you recommend merging them?