cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 23, 2013, 04:46:05 PM
These are the codes for PAL:

Characters have 10 Costumes [All Chars +][PAL] [Mewtwo2000, ASF1nk]
06AD3F9c 00000070
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
33FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF1FFF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF

Costume Color offset FIX v2 [PAL] [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
0645603C 00000018
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 0C000000

New Wario's own Costume offset v2 [12 Costumes] [PAL] [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
06456054 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 070A090B
0C000000 00000000

All Roster has Costume Offset FIX. v3 [PAL] [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
04456180 8045603C
04456190 8045603C
044561a0 8045603C
044561b0 8045603C
044561c0 8045603C
044561d0 8045603C
044561e0 8045603C
044561f0 8045603C
04456200 8045603C
04456210 8045603C
04456220 8045603C
04456230 8045603C
04456240 8045603C
04456250 8045603C
04456260 8045603C
04456270 8045603C
04456280 8045603C
04456290 8045603C
044562a0 8045603C
044562b0 8045603C
044562c0 8045603C
044562d0 80456054
044562e0 8045603C
044562f0 8045603C
04456300 8045603C
04456310 8045603C
04456320 8045603C
04456330 8045603C
04456340 8045603C
04456350 8045603C
04456360 8045603C
04456370 8045603C
04456380 8045603C
04456390 8045603C
044563a0 8045603C
044563b0 8045603C
044563c0 8045603C
044563d0 8045603C
044563e0 8045603C
044563f0 8045603C



Here is the same in txt and gct. I've not tested, so you can be the tester for this xD
I'll test them too xD
Do I have to put it at the VI or AxNextFrame?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 23, 2013, 04:17:27 PM
I can make the same fix to the PAL one. If that's the problem, then it will be fixed.

For the moment, this would be the fix to the NTSC code, I'll test it ingame now, and if it's fine, I'll do the PAL. I'll also do some fix to my original teams and original order mods.

Edit: Well, tested it and seems to be fine. Anyway, riivo users and people with special cases should try and give feedback.

Here's the codes in case you want to copy-paste instead of downloading the gct of txt files.

Characters have 10 Costumes [All Chars +] [Mewtwo2000, ASF1nk]
06AD817C 00000070
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
33FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF1FFF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF

Costume Color offset FIX v2 [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
0645531C 00000018
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 0C000000

New Wario's own Costume offset v2 [12 Costumes] [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
06455334 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 070A090B
0C000000 00000000

All Roster has Costume Offset FIX. v3 [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
04455460 8045531C
04455470 8045531C
04455480 8045531C
04455490 8045531C
044554A0 8045531C
044554B0 8045531C
044554C0 8045531C
044554D0 8045531C
044554E0 8045531C
044554F0 8045531C
04455500 8045531C
04455510 8045531C
04455520 8045531C
04455530 8045531C
04455540 8045531C
04455550 8045531C
04455560 8045531C
04455570 8045531C
04455580 8045531C
04455590 8045531C
044555A0 8045531C
044555B0 80455334
044555C0 8045531C
044555D0 8045531C
044555E0 8045531C
044555F0 8045531C
04455600 8045531C
04455610 8045531C
04455620 8045531C
04455630 8045531C
04455640 8045531C
04455650 8045531C
04455660 8045531C
04455670 8045531C
04455680 8045531C
04455690 8045531C
044556A0 8045531C
044556B0 8045531C
044556C0 8045531C
044556D0 8045531C

i've been testing the ntsc ones here for a few minutes with 4 player matches. no freezes so far.
gonna do a level 9 cpu battle with certain characters.

DarkFire try VI


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

Ok, tested many 4-player battles with random characters and didn't froze!  :happy:

Thank you so much!  ;)

Quote from: superben2008 on June 23, 2013, 05:05:17 PM
i've been testing the ntsc ones here for a few minutes with 4 player matches. no freezes so far.
gonna do a level 9 cpu battle with certain characters.

DarkFire try VI
Thanks, Imma gonna try it when I have my TV
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 24, 2013, 03:07:48 AM #514 Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 03:32:25 AM by shadowXtreme
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 23, 2013, 04:17:27 PM
I can make the same fix to the PAL one. If that's the problem, then it will be fixed.

For the moment, this would be the fix to the NTSC code, I'll test it ingame now, and if it's fine, I'll do the PAL. I'll also do some fix to my original teams and original order mods.

Edit: Well, tested it and seems to be fine. Anyway, riivo users and people with special cases should try and give feedback.

Here's the codes in case you want to copy-paste instead of downloading the gct of txt files.

Characters have 10 Costumes [All Chars +] [Mewtwo2000, ASF1nk]
06AD817C 00000070
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
33FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF1FFF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF

Costume Color offset FIX v2 [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
0645531C 00000018
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 0C000000

New Wario's own Costume offset v2 [12 Costumes] [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
06455334 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 070A090B
0C000000 00000000

All Roster has Costume Offset FIX. v3 [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
04455460 8045531C
04455470 8045531C
04455480 8045531C
04455490 8045531C
044554A0 8045531C
044554B0 8045531C
044554C0 8045531C
044554D0 8045531C
044554E0 8045531C
044554F0 8045531C
04455500 8045531C
04455510 8045531C
04455520 8045531C
04455530 8045531C
04455540 8045531C
04455550 8045531C
04455560 8045531C
04455570 8045531C
04455580 8045531C
04455590 8045531C
044555A0 8045531C
044555B0 80455334
044555C0 8045531C
044555D0 8045531C
044555E0 8045531C
044555F0 8045531C
04455600 8045531C
04455610 8045531C
04455620 8045531C
04455630 8045531C
04455640 8045531C
04455650 8045531C
04455660 8045531C
04455670 8045531C
04455680 8045531C
04455690 8045531C
044556A0 8045531C
044556B0 8045531C
044556C0 8045531C
044556D0 8045531C


I shall try this out :P

edit: no freeze after a match with zero suit, pikachu, snake  ,and squirtle,.

June 24, 2013, 04:25:32 PM #515 Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 04:26:36 PM by Eggman12
Mewtwo2000, i tested it. It doesn't freeze after stage selection anymore but i've some random freeze during  match for no special reason.

16?
ASF1nk, you madman.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


It seem that on rivo certain characters don't have 10 costumes but on gecko it works fine
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Quote from: tyshy on June 24, 2013, 06:16:38 PM
It seem that on rivo certain characters don't have 10 costumes but on gecko it works fine
Like Toon Link?
I have this problem too...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 26, 2013, 11:02:15 AM #519 Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:04:03 AM by superben2008
Quote from: Eggman12 on June 24, 2013, 04:25:32 PM
Mewtwo2000, i tested it. It doesn't freeze after stage selection anymore but i've some random freeze during  match for no special reason.
my freezing seems to happen when i play marth alot. but other than that, it works great.
thanks for fixing it mewtwo.

16? dude that would be awesome.


http://www.youtube.com/user/ssben

episodes of web series

superben: 12
superben shorts: 6
micro superben: 4
2 stupid power rangers: 1
Ben's answering machine: 2
----------
photobucket name

superben_2007

I decided to try this out on an emulator, and I have gotten a couple soft game crashes, even when I didn't choose any of the new color slots.  I can't really pinpoint where the issues are at, as the anomalies seem to be random.

Quote from: ASF1nk on June 20, 2013, 04:14:29 AM
15 costumes?
Is there enough support for it?
Because it would be a lot of work...
Please let me know.
Haha, you sir are what I would call an overachiever. 10 itself was amazing without Wario losing two, I rejoiced over and over again at its release and continue to do so now, as I finish preparing BrawlC+ (Brawl+ with cBliss) to take to EVO in a couple weeks. 15 or 16 would be even more amazing, I fear my heart would explode from excitement before my SD card from being overfilled! You have my complete support!

That's a lot of Mr.G&W/Paper Mario recolors...
With my desktop out of commission I am on hiatus until further notice.
But I'm still playing plenty of Hyrule Warriors & Smash 3DS!
NNID: WarioMANX | 3DS FC: 4596-9459-1042
(I'll accept any NNID add, but PM me your 3DS FC if you add my 3DS)
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 23, 2013, 04:17:27 PM
I can make the same fix to the PAL one. If that's the problem, then it will be fixed.

For the moment, this would be the fix to the NTSC code, I'll test it ingame now, and if it's fine, I'll do the PAL. I'll also do some fix to my original teams and original order mods.

Edit: Well, tested it and seems to be fine. Anyway, riivo users and people with special cases should try and give feedback.

Here's the codes in case you want to copy-paste instead of downloading the gct of txt files.

Characters have 10 Costumes [All Chars +] [Mewtwo2000, ASF1nk]
06AD817C 00000070
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
33FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF1FFF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF33FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF
13FF13FF 13FF13FF

Costume Color offset FIX v2 [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
0645531C 00000018
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 0C000000

New Wario's own Costume offset v2 [12 Costumes] [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
06455334 0000001C
05000001 03020103
08040205 02060007
03080109 070A090B
0C000000 00000000

All Roster has Costume Offset FIX. v3 [ASF1nk, Mewtwo2000]
04455460 8045531C
04455470 8045531C
04455480 8045531C
04455490 8045531C
044554A0 8045531C
044554B0 8045531C
044554C0 8045531C
044554D0 8045531C
044554E0 8045531C
044554F0 8045531C
04455500 8045531C
04455510 8045531C
04455520 8045531C
04455530 8045531C
04455540 8045531C
04455550 8045531C
04455560 8045531C
04455570 8045531C
04455580 8045531C
04455590 8045531C
044555A0 8045531C
044555B0 80455334
044555C0 8045531C
044555D0 8045531C
044555E0 8045531C
044555F0 8045531C
04455600 8045531C
04455610 8045531C
04455620 8045531C
04455630 8045531C
04455640 8045531C
04455650 8045531C
04455660 8045531C
04455670 8045531C
04455680 8045531C
04455690 8045531C
044556A0 8045531C
044556B0 8045531C
044556C0 8045531C
044556D0 8045531C


I've had a chance to test these out for myself with P:M.

The good news is, no freezes with 4 player battles.

The bad news is, Bowser's extra cBliss slots cause the game to freeze after picking stage, but it's an odd loading freeze. The game is locked up, but you can still access the Home menu.

Also, the Pokemon are broken again. Trying to even get to their extra cBliss slots "beep' freezes the game.

And I'm using the normal P:M 2.5b homebrew codeset. Not the Wi-Fi one. The offline one.


The fixes to apply are different now. Just look at what values did you look for and what you replaced them with, and with the new codes, you'll see the new value to put instead.

I can do it tomorrow if nobody finds out what I mean, I just cannot do it right now.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I think codes doesn't work at ALL for PAL + Riivo... I'll have to buy an NTSC-US Wii, or get USB GX Loader...
But this code is awesome! I'm looking forward to see what gives16 costumes :laugh:
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.