cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
July 09, 2013, 09:03:16 PM #585 Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 09:16:13 PM by Zekrom101
Quote from: ASF1nk on July 09, 2013, 05:31:51 PM
Common5.pac takes priority over sc_selchar and sc_selmap.
Either delete the Common5.pac or replace the sc_selchar and sc_selmap inside the common5.pac.
i'll try it, but it's weird, when i rip the original common5.pac from my PAL rom, it contains only some PokéTrainer files :/

EDIT: still doesn't work...
system is empty and in menu2 are sc_selcharacter_de.pac, sc_selcharacter2_de.pac and sc_selmap_de.pac.
when i'm using the pacs without _de, it freezes before the CSS is even showing up.
with _de it's loading from disc and is not replaced and freezes when selecting a new slot.
and common5.pac doesn't change something.
so why doesn't it replace the CSS and SSS?

Quote from: Zekrom101 on July 09, 2013, 09:03:16 PM
i'll try it, but it's weird, when i rip the original common5.pac from my PAL rom, it contains only some PokéTrainer files :/

EDIT: still doesn't work...
system is empty and in menu2 are sc_selcharacter_de.pac, sc_selcharacter2_de.pac and sc_selmap_de.pac.
when i'm using the pacs without _de, it freezes before the CSS is even showing up.
with _de it's loading from disc and is not replaced and freezes when selecting a new slot.
and common5.pac doesn't change something.
so why doesn't it replace the CSS and SSS?
it needs to be named without the _de
and it freezes because you havent added the character files necessary to the appropriate files
and because you have a corrupted sc_selcharacter file
try using the one in the op if there is one

Quote from: Mr.MW on July 09, 2013, 10:34:01 PM
it needs to be named without the _de
and it freezes because you havent added the character files necessary to the appropriate files
and because you have a corrupted sc_selcharacter file
try using the one in the op if there is one

ok somehow i need the RSBP AND RSBE directory, it's working again! :D
Thanks for all your help! ;)

Quote from: Zekrom101 on July 10, 2013, 11:43:13 AM
ok somehow i need the RSBP AND RSBE directory, it's working again! :D
Thanks for all your help! ;)
What do you mean by RSBE + RSBP directory? I'm curious...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on July 10, 2013, 01:44:55 PM
What do you mean by RSBE + RSBP directory? I'm curious...

i copied the menu2 folder with sc_selcharacter.pac and sc_selmap.pac in RSBP and in RSBE.
If i don't have the RSBE folder it doesn't work, but with the RSBE folder it's working, don't know why but it works! :)

Quote from: Zekrom101 on July 10, 2013, 02:13:37 PM
i copied the menu2 folder with sc_selcharacter.pac and sc_selmap.pac in RSBP and in RSBE.
If i don't have the RSBE folder it doesn't work, but with the RSBE folder it's working, don't know why but it works! :)
So, you say... That you have RSBE/pf + RSBP/pf ?!
I never thought about doing somethin' like this...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: DarkFire on July 10, 2013, 03:33:44 PM
So, you say... That you have RSBE/pf + RSBP/pf ?!
I never thought about doing somethin' like this...

but it stangely works for me :P
It's loading all things from RSBP and the CSS and SSS from RSBE

Quote from: Zekrom101 on July 10, 2013, 04:18:07 PM
but it stangely works for me :P
It's loading all things from RSBP and the CSS and SSS from RSBE
you gave me an idea >D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.


Quote from: Zekrom101 on July 10, 2013, 04:35:05 PM
What an idea?  :D
I'm gonna do the same thing, for cBliss...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

u were probabaly using the US file patch code instead of the Pal file patch code
:facepalm:

Quote from: Mr.MW on July 11, 2013, 12:04:05 AM
u were probabaly using the US file patch code instead of the Pal file patch code
:facepalm:

nope it's the PAL code ;)
this one:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


if it was the US code it wouldn't replace the files from RSBP ;)

July 12, 2013, 02:29:55 AM #597 Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 05:59:51 AM by Link1310
Can someone help me please? :oshi:

Okay I must be doing something wrong everytime I try to change the color of a character I get the 'silent freeze'. I deleted my 'private' folder and replaced it with the Gecko 'private' folder. I downloaded the filler textures and replaced the 'fighter'. I replaced my previous GCT file with the one included in the cBliss download. I put 'cBliss Codes[Gecko]' into my txtcodes folder and renamed it 'RSBE01'. I have no idea what to do with 'gameconfig' or 'Fighter Files needed' so I placed them in my txtcodes folder as well.

The only thing I can think of doing is going into 'gameconfig' and changing 'RSB?01' to 'RSBE01'


i think you're missing the interface files?

It would be cool for the next Project M update to use cBliss as a standard.

Anyway. Love this hack so much. I've been tinkering with it for a while and its pretty damn snazzy.
Im actually looking through SJS's CSP to dictate which recolors I choose. Trying to make it look legit and all.