cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Quote from: joke king on July 12, 2013, 08:39:19 AM
i think you're missing the interface files?

Still don't know what I did wrong but after messing around with the .txt files provided everything is suddenly working. Thanks for the help though.

I have a little problem, cBliss works perfect, but my game freezes (Silent Freeze) when i select any new kirby's costume (FitKirby07,08,09) with any jigglypuff (purin) costume.
Please tell me if I am the only one, or it's an usual error with this fabolous project.

Have you tried my mod of the codes? It's more stable, maybe it works once you use it.

SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Mewtwo2000 are the gct codes for project m on your post for wifi safe for full-set?

July 18, 2013, 09:30:51 PM #604 Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:32:54 PM by Kramerdorf
Im hitting a bump for Project M (im still on 2.5b)

Anyway. I  still dont have all character slots filled (only Link,Ganon,Bowser,Falcon,Fox,Falco have all 10 costumes) every one else has nothing.
So as I was trying it out I did a Fox v Fox match on dreamland. worked flawlessly. Then I chose Ganon and Ganon. Worked again. Then I chose Bowser vs Link and I silent froze at the SSS(after choosing a stage).

After that I added the extra icons needed for the SSS using that little tut a few pages back showing how to get it to work with PM including the whole MiscDataPLayer1, 2 ,3,4 and now it freezes as soon as I pick a stage.

Granted if its freezing because I didnt fill in ALL characters then cool I can handle that but because I got it to work briefly before that I just thought I should check is there anything I should check? As far as I know I did all the proper files replacements including portites,BustTex and StockIcon on stage select and STGRESULT.

Any ideas?

Edit: Looking into Mewtwo2000's codeset to see if it helps.



It is definitely because you don't have all the costumes.

You  see every time you select or scroll over a costume which doesn't have a .pac/.pcs yet, the game throws out an error.



You can see the error at the bottom of the green letters

"File Read (DVD): Open failed"

using the FPC it will also throw

"File Read (SD): Open failed"

This most commonly happens when you open a CPU player card and the coin goes to Random.
Random will load from any costume. Even the ones without .pac/.pcs so ERROR.

It will also happen if you just happened to scroll over a costume with no files.
For example if you don't have Mario01 and you know this, but you happened to scroll from Mario 00 to 02 in the way you went by 01, so ERROR.

The game will let you go about selecting other characters and stuff, but it won't recover from that error and it will silent freeze after selecting a stage in the SSS.

Notice how in the image it says it failed at opening sonic yet I'm selecting ToonLink.

Only way to remove the error is to back out the CSS and go back in, but how would you even know if the game threw the error?

You don't.

That's why you fill up all the costumes slots before trying anything.

or wait for the next version...
Skype: ASF1nk



I just upgraded my version of Project: M to 2.6, I can confirm cBliss still works on it in case anyone was wondering.

Does anyone have cbliss working correctly on project m 2.6? I have a glitch with computer level and name entry

Quote from: lakerfan1486 on July 22, 2013, 02:33:10 AM
Does anyone have cbliss working correctly on project m 2.6? I have a glitch with computer level and name entry
Quote from: tigertenaka on July 20, 2013, 02:54:43 AM
I just upgraded my version of Project: M to 2.6, I can confirm cBliss still works on it in case anyone was wondering.

July 22, 2013, 08:12:10 AM #609 Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 08:13:46 AM by eddy7eddy
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 17, 2013, 08:47:48 PM
Have you tried my mod of the codes? It's more stable, maybe it works once you use it.

The game still freeze with the Kirby(07,08,09) :kdance: and jigglypuff Costume,
But thanks for a more stable version :)

Iwvi would it be possible to post your gct for 2.6? I would like to test it out

Hi there, I've made a tool to manage the codes easily. It will automatically update the codes in your gct's to my stable version of the codes, it will allow you to select the order, the number of costumes for characters individually, and will add the needed codes to your gct if they're not in it. It will do it too for the Project M gct flawlessly, so you don't need to replace any value by yourselves anymore.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33347
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on July 22, 2013, 05:50:47 PM
Hi there, I've made a tool to manage the codes easily. It will automatically update the codes in your gct's to my stable version of the codes, it will allow you to select the order, the number of costumes for characters individually, and will add the needed codes to your gct if they're not in it. It will do it too for the Project M gct flawlessly, so you don't need to replace any value by yourselves anymore.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=33347

For the Team orders, do they choose Brawl's team values or Project M's?

It depends, if it finds the projectm codes, it gets the ProjectM team values. If it doesn't find them, then it uses Brawl's.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

July 22, 2013, 09:10:59 PM #614 Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 09:28:16 PM by Amarythe
I used your (M2K) cBliss enabler thingamabobber on my P:M 2.6 GCT and... the game freezes. I can't play levels at all.

If I'm on the character select screen, and I scroll through the costumes, the moment I get to past the sixth costume the game freezes. It's a freeze with the beep.
If I'm on the stage select screen, the moment I press to start the match... well, it doesn't freeze, but it doesn't DO anything. I just sit, and sit, and sit, and wait, and wait... and nothing.

I really, really wish someone would just upload a P:M ready .zip with all the proper directories in all the proper places, because I have absolutely no idea what could be going wrong. I've followed all the directions and no matter what my game just freezes. ._.

=EDIT=
I dunno if I'm just being stupid or what, but I honestly feel this whole cBliss business needs a much more... thorough, specific tutorial. Something more... straightforward? I thought this would be easy enough, but... obviously all the freezing proves it's not...

Super Smash Brothers: All Stars is currently looking for new recruits!
SSB:AS is a project dedicated to filling Project M with as much canon material as possible. The aim is to cram the game with movesets, textures, stages, and easter-eggs which accurately reflect each character's abilities from their respective franchises. If you are a relatively skilled hacker with an interest in helping achieve this concept, please visit the official thread by clicking on the banner, or contact me via private message. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

We need:
Skilled animators, Advanced PSA specialists, Coders for Special Attacks, Proficient Modelers/Importers, Adept Stage Makers, Graphic Artists for Menus/Portraits, Play-Testers and Glitch-Finders!

*All applicants must come equipped with their own pair of nostalgia goggles