cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 11, 2013, 02:29:07 AM
I've said it many times already, you should try my cbliss tool. It really makes things easier, at least with codes.

If it's menu things, then it's a matter of downloading the cBliss files and modifying them with the stages part and stuff.
That's the first thing I tried, actually (thank you for making it, by the way!). All of the menu stuff is fine, but I get soft freezes randomly. :/

Send me your gct and I'll take a look to it ;)
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

August 12, 2013, 08:36:22 PM #662 Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 08:49:34 PM by mnsg
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 11, 2013, 02:29:07 AM
I've said it many times already, you should try my cbliss tool. It really makes things easier, at least with codes.

If it's menu things, then it's a matter of downloading the cBliss files and modifying them with the stages part and stuff.

I hate to tell you this, but your program is considered to NOT be safe when I tried to download it.

Anyway, I did see an error with Wario's small portrait order with the current code set, in that the portraits are not following the same order as the new color order...

FitWario02 -> InfFace376
FitWario03 -> InfFace373
FitWario05 -> InfFace374
FitWario08 -> InfFace380
FitWario09 -> InfFace379

Can this be fixed up so that we don't have to mess around with portrait renaming?


Edit: Disregard what I said about Wario.  I forgot to input the modified InfFace portraits into my SD card.

I guess I can do nothing about it, some antivirus are just stupid. If you want to use it, you may have to temporarily disable your antivirus, or whatever program that tells you it's not safe. I can assure you that the program won't harm your computer or anything. I'm not a hacker ^^U xD
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 12, 2013, 08:56:03 PM
I guess I can do nothing about it, some antivirus are just stupid. If you want to use it, you may have to temporarily disable your antivirus, or whatever program that tells you it's not safe. I can assure you that the program won't harm your computer or anything. I'm not a hacker ^^U xD

I was able to work around it, but the program was a waste, as I kept getting errors stating that I have no codes.

Anyway, I only looked at it, because of my mistake that was easy to fix.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 12, 2013, 08:56:03 PM
I guess I can do nothing about it, some antivirus are just stupid. If you want to use it, you may have to temporarily disable your antivirus, or whatever program that tells you it's not safe. I can assure you that the program won't harm your computer or anything. I'm not a hacker ^^U xD

Most ironic words that have ever come of Mewtwo2000 to this day.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem, but I seem to be having issues getting the extra stock icons to work. A few of them (expanded team slots) work, but anything past the character's original limit just shows the icon for the last colour slot they originally had (ex. Mario 07-09 show 06 Mario's stock icon, even when I changed them all)

And I'm using Mewtwo2000's version of the codes, by the way.

Quote from: LC-DDM on August 12, 2013, 09:52:34 PM
Most ironic words that have ever come of Mewtwo2000 to this day.

xD

Quote from: Taiko on August 12, 2013, 09:59:30 PM
I'm not sure if I'm the only one with this problem, but I seem to be having issues getting the extra stock icons to work. A few of them (expanded team slots) work, but anything past the character's original limit just shows the icon for the last colour slot they originally had (ex. Mario 07-09 show 06 Mario's stock icon, even when I changed them all)

And I'm using Mewtwo2000's version of the codes, by the way.

The reason may be that you don't have the extra stock icons in your menu files. If you actually have the said icons, maybe they're not in the correct format. Either way, the game doesn't find them, and loads the previous valid file. That's something that would freeze if you tried to play classic mode with one of them, but doesn't if you play vs mode and just go to the stage select screen.

Are you using the files in the cBliss package or something custom?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

August 13, 2013, 02:15:08 AM #668 Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 02:46:56 AM by Taiko
Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on August 13, 2013, 12:51:25 AM
The reason may be that you don't have the extra stock icons in your menu files. If you actually have the said icons, maybe they're not in the correct format. Either way, the game doesn't find them, and loads the previous valid file. That's something that would freeze if you tried to play classic mode with one of them, but doesn't if you play vs mode and just go to the stage select screen.

Are you using the files in the cBliss package or something custom?
I added the cBliss files into the Project:M ones (exported the MiscData[40] from cBliss, and replaced the Project: M one) but the odd thing is that it loads the extra team slot squares (red, green, blue), yet not the other random coloured squares. Does the sc_selmap.pac have to be separate from common5? As for format, I didn't touch anything yet, so they're still squares.

EDIT: Separate selmap didn't change anything.

EDIT 2: The vanilla cBliss sc_selmap.pac seems to work, but once I export the files and import them into the Project: M selmap, it seems to break. Is there something else I need to export as well?

From the OP:

"What to replace to use your own CSS/SSS/Result
Yes you can use your own CSS/SSS/Result with this.
Always be wary of your filesize limits:
sc_selcharacter.pac = limit 3.79 MB
sc_selmap.pac = limit 1.14 MB
Here is what to replace:
sc_selcharacter:
-char_bust_tex_lz77 [CSPs]
-MiscData[90] [StockIcons]

sc_selmap:
-MiscData[40] [StockIcons]
-PAT= MenSelmapPlayer1_TopN [On MiscData[20]] [Pattern File for StockIcons]
-PAT= MenSelmapPlayer2_TopN [On MiscData[20]] [Pattern File for StockIcons]
-PAT= MenSelmapPlayer3_TopN [On MiscData[20]] [Pattern File for StockIcons]
-PAT= MenSelmapPlayer4_TopN [On MiscData[20]] [Pattern File for StockIcons]

STGRESULT.pac:
-MiscData[120] [StockIcons]
-PAT= InfStockface_TopN__0 [On MiscData[110]] [Pattern File for StockIcons]"

...

You're obviously missing the PAT animation...

...
Skype: ASF1nk



It worked, thank you! I didn't know you had added that to the OP, sorry about that!

Hello.

Just wanted to drop by and say that I am loving the potential for this cBliss thing. So many mods out there, and not nearly enough default slots to enjoy them all. I am using it and liking it so far. Keep up the awesome work. (:


Where do i change the result portraits :) i didnt see it in the STGRESULT
Super Smash Sisters Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SmashSistersFinalConflict/?fref=nf

Smash Sisters Discord: https://discord.gg/QMwMgvg

Does anyone have a project M2.6 cbliss ready download that I could use because I am easily confused and I don't know how to put cbliss on project M

Quote from: silver856 on August 21, 2013, 03:02:27 AM
Does anyone have a project M2.6 cbliss ready download that I could use because I am easily confused and I don't know how to put cbliss on project M
If you're fine with using a stage expansion, you can use this!

http://smashboards.com/threads/project-m-complete-extension.339583/