cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
Cbliss really doesn't work with Riivolution to well. i had to dump Riivolotion for Cbliss. and i completely forgot how perfect many mods ran without Riivolution. it is a lot more stable. and with the sound replacement engine that is out. Riivolution is now a thing of the past
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

The thing that's keeping me with Riivo though is that I can use more than 2 GB of space.

Hmm... Am I the only one who encounters glitches with the pokemon series when using cBliss? I managed to make it work, but Pokemons (ALL of them... From Pikachu to Pokemon trainer, and with Lucario and Jigllypuff...) aren't working... I don't even put hacks on them (except the filler characters)
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Akeno-sempai on September 22, 2013, 10:06:17 AM
Hmm... Am I the only one who encounters glitches with the pokemon series when using cBliss? I managed to make it work, but Pokemons (ALL of them... From Pikachu to Pokemon trainer, and with Lucario and Jigllypuff...) aren't working... I don't even put hacks on them (except the filler characters)

Doesn't happen to me at all, cBliss is fully working for me
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: FitRicky01.pcs on September 22, 2013, 02:33:04 PM
Doesn't happen to me at all, cBliss is fully working for me
I'll try to format my SD Card, then... Weird though...
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Ultraxwing on September 20, 2013, 12:47:34 AM
Cbliss really doesn't work with Riivolution to well. i had to dump Riivolotion for Cbliss. and i completely forgot how perfect many mods ran without Riivolution. it is a lot more stable. and with the sound replacement engine that is out. Riivolution is now a thing of the past

You must be drunk. Riivolution a thing of the past, what? It's so easy to set up and work with. Maybe you just haven't updated it.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

Quote from: LC-DDM on September 23, 2013, 06:48:22 PM
You must be drunk. Riivolution a thing of the past, what? It's so easy to set up and work with. Maybe you just haven't updated it.

Gecko is easier, and up to date USB Loaders work good enough, with slightly less compatibility. Nowadays, it's only a matter of preference.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I am not sure if this has been asked yet, but does Jigglypuff need any certain models in order for it to work? I used the regular Fitpurin00 with altered textures. and it seems that blue goes unchanged but green freezes.
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: nernerman on September 24, 2013, 05:34:06 AM
I am not sure if this has been asked yet, but does Jigglypuff need any certain models in order for it to work? I used the regular Fitpurin00 with altered textures. and it seems that blue goes unchanged but green freezes.
Green Jiggs has additional bones because of the Noddy hat. Using a Jiggs that is not based on FitPurin02's bones over that slot will cause the game to freeze when it loads.


Thanks pal.
My youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIZiiqCTRpJzGerDPthk_BQ

My Twitter
https://twitter.com/jnernerman


Add me on video games and stuffs
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: FitKageRyuMotionEtc on September 24, 2013, 06:00:45 PM
Green Jiggs has additional bones because of the Noddy hat. Using a Jiggs that is not based on FitPurin02's bones over that slot will cause the game to freeze when it loads.

That... How did I not know that?

For the past 4 years my green jiggs always froze.

You sir, are my savior.

Interesting, I wonder how the Fitpurin.pac was formatted to have one slot use extra bones without causing the others to freeze. :/
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

The model itself doesn't have extra bones of anything like that.
It's just that the hat is stored as a separate model, rather than being attached to the model.

Quote from: ds22 on September 27, 2013, 12:45:31 AM
The model itself doesn't have extra bones of anything like that.
It's just that the hat is stored as a separate model, rather than being attached to the model.
Yeah, this.

I have a couple Kirby-hat mods where I stole Jigg's hat model and slapped it onto a FitKirbyCharacter00.pac, though I had to adjust the location parameters for the hat to get it to sit on Kirby's head right. I turned Marth Kirby into Sword Kirby this way.


Buuuuut that's way off topic for this thread. To stick with what Nernerman was asking, any Jiggs mod will work for the rest of Jigg's cBliss colors; only Green Jiggs needs to keep the hat to prevent freezing.
I'm not exactly sure how Brawl reads to make sure Jiggs has that extra model on slot 02, though.


anyone else get this issue??
this happens randomly...

select your chars and stage...
on the "READY TO FIGHT" screen, it seems to go into an infinite loop.

I can bring up the home menu and shut the wii down normally here,
but it just never loads the battle...

NOTE:
this doesn't happen every time.
when it does load the battle, everything works perfectly.

I havn't put the extra characters in though (I'm not loading them in the match)
could this be a cause??

[spoiler]Quote: Friedslick6
you have been through a lot of hassle. I've watched every topic you posted on this, and most of them seemed to disintegrate gradually.
But the coolest part was that you didn't stop working on it despite that.

Quote: Internet Explorer
you're doing more with your life right now than probably most other people around you. You're a valuable asset to the Smash community. So yeah, you should be proud.

quote: Greg
You do have a gift which I've seen many developers use to their advantage. You can become a great coder, and with all of those ideas I think you can really build something great.