cBliss v1.5 [16?]

Started by ASF1nk, May 28, 2013, 10:44:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

16?

Si
Siiiiiiiii!
I really want to use this with project m, but I can't get gtcedit anywhere. Any other methods?

Quote from: oscat on May 16, 2014, 10:53:06 AM
I really want to use this with project m, but I can't get gtcedit anywhere. Any other methods?

cBliss Tool. Get it from the vault.

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on February 10, 2014, 10:31:03 AM
Forget the first post, download cBliss Tool, use it in a fresh Project M 3.02 gct and be sure to fill the costumes for every character, included Roy and Mewtwo.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

there is a pack tho with brawlex and cbliss it appears melee masters mega movesets if im not mistaked
You probably know me from here:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi7OKSoNMUE

Is there any possible way to use the cBliss tool to add character costume slots one at a time?

for example, if I wanted to only add one costume at a time to one character at a time, would I be able to do it that way?


You can select how many costumes the characters have in cBliss Tool. If you leave the character unselected in the list, it won't get expanded. If you press the 'edit' button while selecting a character, you'll be able to change how many costume it's supposed to use, so you're not forced to expand them all, and you're not forced to use max of costumes for those.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

I got the tool. How do I use it?

Has anyone have trouble with cBliss in a 4 player match where the game freezes when you try to exit the brawl match?

Are you using the original codes? Or the cBliss Tool?
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 18, 2014, 10:58:18 PM
Are you using the original codes? Or the cBliss Tool?
I'm using the original codes for it.

Then that's the problem. The original codes are bad, they're in a bad place in memory.

That's why I made my own codes, and made cBliss Tool to automatically convert the original ones into mine. If you use cBliss Tool and just press 'update gct', your codes should get automatically fixed.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Quote from: Mewtwo2000 on June 19, 2014, 12:21:30 AM
Then that's the problem. The original codes are bad, they're in a bad place in memory.

That's why I made my own codes, and made cBliss Tool to automatically convert the original ones into mine. If you use cBliss Tool and just press 'update gct', your codes should get automatically fixed.
Thank you

July 13, 2014, 02:49:00 AM #896 Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 04:18:11 AM by King of Hoboz
Heya. Been going one step at a time trying to add costumes with the cBliss Tool into Project M.

Just hit a snag on Samus, and its rather weird. Though giving Sonic extra slots in P:M was weird.

I managed to get Sonic working, but in order to do that I had to set all the ids for the 6th slot to 366 instead of 367 like cBliss mapping would indicate, and I had to use the fitSonic07 instead of 06 like it would seem.

Samus is currently giving me the loud freeze under two conditions.

If the CSPs are labeled 037, it will freeze the instant I select Samus. I think the same might be for 039.
If the CSPs are labeled 038, it will freeze once I go around to selecting the 7th slot for Samus

Should I just keep playing guessing games and trying to figure which ID is the correct one with Project M's mapping?

Edit:

It's 037, but it immediately freezes when all the Portraits/Icons are set to 037. Trying to figure out which one is breaking it.
* Apparently it's related to MenSelchrFaceB030. When I have an image on 037, it instant freezes. When it's not, it freezes on attempting to select a stage.

Edit 2:

Nevermind! Turns out it was actually the little death Icons that caused all the trouble. For some reason when I just remove that file and load it, it works perfectly, using the green Samus for death icons in the Results Screen.

July 17, 2014, 04:05:15 PM #897 Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 04:55:22 PM by King of Hoboz
Double Post, ran into another issue. A really strange one I have no idea how to handle outside of just outright rebuilding my common5.pac

My game crashes now when Charizard is selected on the Character Select. Charizard himself still works when he's randomly picked though.

I haven't done anything to Charizard either, sorta. All I've done is give Charizard SJS's CSPs, then swapped the colors of blue and green CSPs(including stock icons) when I realized the team colors were messed up (same with Squirtle, but he works).
I've done these so far to try to fix it.
*Remove Blue+Green Stock Icons
*Revert all CSPs to normal
*Delete and replace FitCharizards
*Revert Code to Original P:M build.

That last one really bugs me. It works with a clean build of P:M, but just replacing the code doesn't stop the freeze. Any immediate ideas? Or will/should I just rebuild my Common5.pac?

I'd try with the original common5 to get the original charizard with the cBliss'd gct. If that works, then you have to rebuild the common5. Maybe it's just some bad property in the folder for charizard in there, maybe you removed the compression or something.
SW FC: SW-5958-4724-5095
Wii FC: 1247-2259-6207
Twitch: http://twitch.tv/mewtwo2000
Visit my stage thread here


Stage light and fog tutorial
Stage shadows tutorial

Hi everyone!

Cbliss looks amazing, but after reading through the first 10 or so pages of comments, I feel like there's going to be a little bit of an issue for me.

I use Riivolution and a PAL copy of SSBB. Form the looks of things, the download includes XML files which have the pathways connecting to RSBE01, but the PAL version is RSBP01. Does this mean I'll have to manually change every instance of the documents to read RSBP01? Or is this unnecessary?

Are there any other stumbling blocks for PAL Riivo users I should know about?

Thanks :kdance:
"You need a reason to fight. But it cannot be an ideal. If you fight for ideals, the only thing you can save are ideals. There is no way you can save people" - Archer, Fate Stay/Night (Unlimited Blade Works)

You know, in a weird sense, Brawl Modding has saved my life. So thank you to everyone involved in this community! :kdance: