iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 16, 2018, 08:56:43 AM #885 Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 10:31:02 PM by iwantgames
Quote from: Lillith on February 15, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
Thank you!
That's definitely one hell of a weird though to have, haha.
He sed he give it to me, just gotta wait. He does a lot of stuff he he gets easily distracted and forget about stuff sometimes. It why i sed i might just ask him for a big zip/rar with all models.

it's both, brawl has little to no neck and warriors has giraffe neck

Quote from: dRage on February 15, 2018, 08:02:20 PM
Sure, sounds good. I don't have access to my Wii right now but I should be able to test it on my Wii U (which I think is functionally the same as playing Brawl on a Wii).

That's cool, no need to pester him with requests. Would be nice to get it eventually but I don't need it right away.
alright cool. I may just ask him for a zip/rar with all models so i don't have to keep pestering.


I have some sheik Progress! Expressions work fine, will have moving & FS eyes, Warriors as well as some custom recolors, and I did a beta/quick rig. Mainly need to touch up the rig for the scarf/neck area for both models.

Warriors Sheik




OoT Warriors Sheik


Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames


I know this is an odd request but would it be possible to make a version of Zelda (HW default costume) that has one additional expression: default eyes and mouth open? To clarify, I plan to use her in my machinima series in which I employ lip synching but as I'm sure you're aware Zelda by default has no 'talk' expression unlike most characters. Her only expression with open mouth is her 'hurt' expression which sucks for normal dialogue. I know that it wouldn't appear ingame without animation edits but that's not an issue as I'm capturing all the lip synch footage directly from Brawlbox.

If that's too much of a hassle or you're already too far along with the mod then that's okay.

Either way, really hyped for the release. The Sheik previews are looking great already.

Quote from: dRage on February 18, 2018, 07:31:14 PM
I know this is an odd request but would it be possible to make a version of Zelda (HW default costume) that has one additional expression: default eyes and mouth open? To clarify, I plan to use her in my machinima series in which I employ lip synching but as I'm sure you're aware Zelda by default has no 'talk' expression unlike most characters. Her only expression with open mouth is her 'hurt' expression which sucks for normal dialogue. I know that it wouldn't appear ingame without animation edits but that's not an issue as I'm capturing all the lip synch footage directly from Brawlbox.

If that's too much of a hassle or you're already too far along with the mod then that's okay.

Either way, really hyped for the release. The Sheik previews are looking great already.
thanks!

I can just edit/merge the hurt and open mouth faces. I'll do it after I get the original release done.


Sheik Progress!



Sheik is finished and i will probably release her alongside Zelda. I had three people test Sheik on either Dolphin or Wii/Wii U and none of them experienced any problems, so release will Include:

- Expressions, working eyes, final smash eyes, specular materials, and metal materials
- Lag free with four on screen
- Wii U version's textures(1024x1024)
- Hyrule Warriors Sheik's Hero of Time alt
- Hyrule Warriors + (WIP) custom recolors

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Ooooh, sweet! Sheik looks really cool and I love how much the model fits in with Brawl on that gif alone.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

excellent! Zelda and Sheik are the only 2 playable LoZ characters in Brawl who don't have HW incarnations

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Lillith on February 21, 2018, 09:32:56 PM
Ooooh, sweet! Sheik looks really cool and I love how much the model fits in with Brawl on that gif alone.
:kdance:

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 21, 2018, 10:03:43 PM
excellent! Zelda and Sheik are the only 2 playable LoZ characters in Brawl who don't have HW incarnations
yeah, I'll be updating HW Link and importing HW Ganondorf with the 3ds models for a lagless versions of each to go with HW Zelda/Sheik. But since an import exist for both it won't be soon. Will probably doing a mod a two before doing one and another two before doing the other.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on February 21, 2018, 07:18:48 AM
I can just edit/merge the hurt and open mouth faces. I'll do it after I get the original release done.

Thanks, that's a huge help!

Sheik's looking like she was made for Brawl. I'm impressed that the 1024x1024 textures can be used without going over the filesize limit. Funny, this will probably end up making the 3DS models look better than the Wii U ones which had to use downsized textures (outside of Dolphin HD textures) to meet filesize limiations.

February 24, 2018, 03:32:38 AM #893 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 03:43:19 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: dRage on February 22, 2018, 03:22:24 PM
Thanks, that's a huge help!

Sheik's looking like she was made for Brawl. I'm impressed that the 1024x1024 textures can be used without going over the filesize limit. Funny, this will probably end up making the 3DS models look better than the Wii U ones which had to use downsized textures (outside of Dolphin HD textures) to meet filesize limiations.

Someone just made some brawl styled textures so she'll fit even better. I was able to use 1024x1024 textures because of how well optimized the model was. Hoping to be able to do the same for Zelda. Not sure if it was tested in vbrawl, pm, or both so i'll ask them and let you guys know.

I forgot to post about the poll here. Currently polling about who/what i should work on next after Hyrule Warriors Zelda and Hyrule Warriors Sheik. The options are Odysseys skins for the Mario cast, Some skins for Sonic, or some Skins for Samus and ZSS. Here's the link to twitter poll: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG/status/967013538177912832

If anyone doesn't have a twitter you can post below and let me know who you would like to vote for. 9 HOURS LEFT!

I will work on all options, will just prioritize the winner

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

well, we have almost every samus suit and sonic form. if i had a twitter, id vote for odyssey.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Well I'm probably going to be the only one to vote for Metroid. aw.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

February 24, 2018, 04:58:17 AM #896 Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 05:00:29 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 24, 2018, 04:36:53 AM
well, we have almost every samus suit and sonic form. if i had a twitter, id vote for odyssey.
I actually have some new content and replacements/updates to existing things for Samus and Sonic planned.

Quote from: Lillith on February 24, 2018, 04:51:25 AM
Well I'm probably going to be the only one to vote for Metroid. aw.
Metroid is actually winning right now, 48% Metroid, 25% odyssey, and 27% Sanic

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Woah, that's a bit surprising. I'm happy enough knowing other people would like to see more Metroid stuff too, haha.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

sounds good to me

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

These new Hyrule Warriors packs look awesome! Hey, if I get back into making a Brawl project, do you mind if I use these over the Zelda characters?