iwantgames Projects: Iwantgames Returns

Started by iwantgames, May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

May 29, 2013, 07:32:34 AM Last Edit: February 02, 2021, 05:49:28 PM by iwantgames
    Updated: 2/14/2020 (Revamp in Progress)


RECENT RELEASES





RELEASES













SPECIAL RELEASES







Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

*follows* I'm not here ;D *follows*
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

May 30, 2013, 10:34:43 PM #2 Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 06:32:59 PM by iwantgames
welcome, here is my first project that I'll be working



Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

That rig looks decent. Does she have a spec map and will the FitMotion be one-slot?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

May 31, 2013, 03:39:30 AM #4 Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 06:31:23 PM by iwantgames
thanks but the shoulders and knee still need work. legs are longer than brawl samus so whenever she bend knee it's pretty bad. and shoulders aren't completely rigged yet have to make adjustments. you can only see problems if you concentrate. a few are visible due to brawl samus animations. the characters are built differently and I have no experience with vertexing so that's not an option.

as for spec maps I have no idea what that is, if what I did is spec maps you can tell me. I used Nano's tutorial to add medium shine. then I went into gimp and did a little editing. I am trying to get a pic of the extra shine version as well to get peoples opinion on which would be better. for some reason it's not working anymore. when I first attempted the shines they worked perfectly but now I am doing it and it's giving me garbage. using the same exact steps though.

the motionetc is not one-slot it goes for any hack over samus. if you like I could look at the tutorial to make it a one slot. the motionetc fixes the ponytail. brawl and m samus have different ponytail style so it's needed to keep her hair where it's suppose to be and to stop it from going through her neck. still have to edit it so it doesn't go through her back either.

also in the process of dumbing down the textures getting to close to filesize limit. final result may look different. have to look at them in game to see if the changes are final, things affected:

-holster
-gun
-designs
-hair

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on May 31, 2013, 03:39:30 AM
thanks but the shoulders and knee still need work. legs are longer than brawl samus so whenever she bend knee it's pretty bad. and shoulders aren't completely rigged yet have to make adjustments. you can only see problems if you concentrate. a few are visible due to brawl samus animations. the characters are built differently and I have no experience with vertexing so that's not an option.

as for spec maps I have no idea what that is, if what I did is spec maps you can tell me. I used Nano's tutorial to add medium shine. then I went into gimp and did a little editing. I am trying to get a pic of the extra shine version as well to get peoples opinion on which would be better. for some reason it's not working anymore. when I first attempted the shines they worked perfectly but now I am doing it and it's giving me garbage. using the same exact steps though.

the motionetc is not one-slot it goes for any hack over samus. if you like I could look at the tutorial to make it a one slot. the motionetc fixes the ponytail. brawl and m samus have different ponytail style so it's needed to keep her hair where it's suppose to be and to stop it from going through her neck. still have to edit it so it doesn't go through her back either.

EDIT - also in the process of dumbing down the textures getting to close to filesize limit. final result may look different. have to look at them in game to see if the changes are final, things affected:

-holster
-gun
-designs
-hair
Do this for Spec Maps. Its much better that the old shine method.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=58558.0

And heres some videos describing what spec maps are and how to make some
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=spec+map+tutorial&oq=spec+map+tutorial&gs_l=youtube.3..0.13126.17387.0.17600.15.9.1.5.6.1.297.1661.1j4j4.9.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.KFfgS3otYy8

Quote from: iwantgames on May 30, 2013, 10:34:43 PM
more progress (ZOOM IN TO SEE BETTER)


more brawlbox pic look same in game

what's been done

-six of ten recolors
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

-other m gun over brawl gun
-edited motionetc for hair
-shine and glow
-metal

still need to

-Fix gun animation to place gun in hand
-add moving and FS eyes
-add expressions
-4 more recolors
-CSPs & Portraits
Can I do the CSPs/BPs etc for you please?
I just need the files for them
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

May 31, 2013, 07:14:35 PM #7 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:07:24 AM by iwantgames
sorry but i already started on them. i already have a few poses for her planned, working on a few. i will showcase in thread for opinion and the best ones will be used. but first i have to re-rig shoulders. they are poorly rigged little noticeable in CSPs. after i rig i will then add spec maps then will be able to finish CSPs and BP. Also i am constantly changing the files because i keep making edits so any file i give you would be different than the next and the final version.

EDIT

CSPs and CSS ICON




left                               right

anyone interested tell me which one is your favorite

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Left. It looks more stylish.
I'm no longer around. If you really need to get my attention, send a PM

Hmm....I like the right more. I can tell the left one is from one her Winning animations.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Left fits CSPs for V-Brawl more... But right would be cool custom ones.

Why not include both?

Both are cool ;D
That's hard to decide...

Take both of them.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 02, 2013, 02:59:49 PM #12 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:08:07 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: Nanobuds on June 02, 2013, 05:16:28 AM
Left fits CSPs for V-Brawl more... But right would be cool custom ones.

Why not include both?

to tell you the truth i actually thought about this after i posted but i had to go somewhere and couldn't change it to say i will include both.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on June 02, 2013, 05:11:15 AM
Hmm....I like the right more. I can tell the left one is from one her Winning animations.

yep win animation.

if i make anymore i will update the post with CSPs and BP already on it. also if there is a guide to a one-slot motionetc can someone link me to it. or if it's easy to do can someone tell me how to do it, but in simple steps. if i can find it or one before anyone post here i will modify this post. i want to try and learn how to do that. also i don't want the motionetc i currently have for her to interfere with another hack someone will have over the character. i think this will be the last thing i attempt before releasing v1.

and thank you guys for the feedback on CSPs and BPs.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Well, I think you should use the right one...
But if you want, I can make a custom pose for her^^
I'll show you what ;D
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

June 05, 2013, 12:26:10 AM #14 Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 03:09:07 AM by iwantgames
CSPs 1 and 2 with recolors
click on both spoilers to compare them

csp1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


csp2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


also can someone test one or more or one of each of them in game for me and tell me what it look like and give feedback. my wii u keeps freezing and failing to load the stuff and I am tired of it. it's not broken or messed up it's just keep giving me problems, doesn't even to go smash stacks.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames