The Official cBliss Character Recolors Project

Started by Blazingflare, May 29, 2013, 08:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

That Bowser is quite neat.

Blazingflare, do you have a .pac file for m22k's dr mario? I can't find it.

Quote from: Szasz on June 03, 2013, 05:31:37 AM
That Bowser is quite neat.

Blazingflare, do you have a .pac file for m22k's dr mario? I can't find it.
I might. Could you link me to the specific hack on the brawl vault though?


The first post says Dr. Mario takes up 09, so I was assuming that it is in the pack you released recently.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32251

I just finished these Charizards for my personal use, but if you like, you can add them to the pack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32403

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


June 03, 2013, 08:14:41 PM #110 Last Edit: June 03, 2013, 08:16:29 PM by Taiko
Quote from: StarWaffle on June 03, 2013, 06:46:36 PM
Is that... a barney charizard :|
Now that you've said it, I can't un-see it...
They're supposed to be based on other Pokemon, the purple was Nidoking.

Shouldn't this thread be in the "Character Vertexes and Textures" forum, since it focuses on retexturing characters?

Anyway, my question is, is it possible to give that Skarmory-colored Charizard some sort of metallic glow/shine effect on its skin, so it looks like it's made of metal?

Quote from: hotdogturtle on June 03, 2013, 08:29:22 PMAnyway, my question is, is it possible to give that Skarmory-colored Charizard some sort of metallic glow/shine effect on its skin, so it looks like it's made of metal?
It's probably possible, but I'm not quite sure how to go about doing that. If anyone could do it, I could update the pack with that as an option.

Quote from: StarWaffle on June 03, 2013, 06:46:36 PM
Is that... a barney charizard :|

If it was Barney, the stomach would be green. It's Nidoking. Ease your mind. XD


Quote from: Szasz on June 03, 2013, 07:00:12 AM
The first post says Dr. Mario takes up 09, so I was assuming that it is in the pack you released recently.

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32251
Yeah, that's the Dr. Mario I am using.

Quote from: Taiko on June 03, 2013, 06:09:04 PM
I just finished these Charizards for my personal use, but if you like, you can add them to the pack:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32403

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I will definitely be adding those Charizards. Would you by any chance be able to make Squirtal and Ivysaur recolors for them too?


Quote from: blazingflare on June 03, 2013, 10:09:30 PM
Yeah, that's the Dr. Mario I am using.
I will definitely be adding those Charizards. Would you by any chance be able to make Squirtal and Ivysaur recolors for them too?
I'll probably get to it later on, I have some other characters I'd like to do first though. I think I'll make some Diddy recolours next, since I have him set up.

i have made afew updates on Doctor mario model as mewtwo2000 dont have made
like some UV fixes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: hotdogturtle on June 03, 2013, 08:29:22 PM
Anyway, my question is, is it possible to give that Skarmory-colored Charizard some sort of metallic glow/shine effect on its skin, so it looks like it's made of metal?
Done

Quote from: AdfroMan on June 04, 2013, 12:55:01 AM
Done

This is off topic, but how did you add the shine to charizard. I have been trying to add a shine like that to a Luigi import I made and keep failing miserably.


June 04, 2013, 04:57:30 AM #119 Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 04:59:01 AM by iwantgames
nano have some tutorials in model tutorial section i believe can't link no pc

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames